SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:54 pm

Kure24 wrote:Is it common for contestants family and friends to follow the lead, supposedly a few friends and family of Zac follow Tayshia, and just this week another friend of Zac's started following Tayshia, so I was just wondering?
Tyler C's family all followed Hannah and his mom was reposting Hannah videos on her IG story. They were one of the reasons people were convinced Tyler was F1 because they were acting so excited.

For Tayshia's F4, we have:

- RS saying he has a photo of Ivan all dressed up towards the end of filming, I'm pretty sure he said at least F3. Also that he was one of Tayshia's 2 frontrunners.
- Bachdetective and Bachelornationspoilers both saying they heard Ben was in the F3 and then in the F2 before they confirmed anyone else. And his friend on Reddit who said he was telling people he's F2 but that they didn't want to ask any further questions because he seemed really sad when he got home from filming.
- Bachelornationspoilers saying they heard Brendan was in the F3 back when his name had never been mentioned by sleuthers because we all thought he had been eliminated, and now saying they heard he and Ben are the F2. And RS saying that he was one of Tayshia's 2 frontrunners.

For Zac, SCMIIW, but we don't have anything to suggest he went beyond F4 other than SM follows which aren't reliable enough, IMO. Last season Peter followed a vegan account when he got home from filming when Victoria was the only vegan in his F3, and she wasn't F1. So until I'm proven wrong I'm going with Zac as F4 just by process of elimination.

Also, RS said on his live right after Tayshia's season finished filming that he's heard who she picked and it's the guy he was told was a frontrunner. Then corrected himself and added that he was one of 2 frontrunners. Since we now know Brendan and Ivan were the 2 frontrunners, that means one of them is the guy RS was told was F1 but for whatever reason he's unsure of it now. Might not mean anything though since he also heard Madison was F1 (but didn't run with it because he never got enough confirmation), Peter didn't get engaged in Australia, and Peter was the one pursuing Madison and had gone to Auburn to win her dad over after he dumped HA. So clearly RS had a lot of misdirection fed to him last season, maybe all the "messy ending" stuff is that happening again. Both the Reddit insiders have said that Tayshia has an F1 and people will be happy with her part of the season.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Yeah, I don’t really see anything suggesting Zac went further than F4 either. It seems like the only clue in the Zac column is that they both followed the same sneaker account. That’s interesting, but nothing so unique that it’s definitive. I also question if Tayshia would be posting as many pictures holding a glass of alcohol and even a caption originally about “whiskey sour” if she were engaged to an addict.

What makes the most sense to me when RS said that he was hearing that she was “very indecisive” is that something went down at F3 to make Ivan not be in her final two and then she was struggling at F2 between her frontrunner and her dark horse. I feel like her family would prefer Ben over Brendan, so maybe that was where the confusion was coming from. JMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:14 am

Right now I’m guessing Brendan is F1 especially because he is being hidden by tptb.

SM is all sorts of misdirection, but near the end of Peter’s season many in his family were following Kelley. giggling Of course she wasn’t F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:44 am

Thank you guys for answering, I'm actually on the same page as you guys in your thinking, abd I was especially convinced when seeing the bio and listening to Chris Harrison's comments but it's actually the bachelor insiders on reddit who keep making me think that maybe Brendan is not f1 or that Zac is f1.

In the reddit post where bachelornationspoilers IG comment about Brendan being a part of the final 3 and possibly the final 2, there was a lot of people concluding that Brendan was f1 especially when someone commented that their sister knew Ben and that Ben was saying he was f2.

Well, one of the bachelor insiders on reddit asked in the post, how we concluded that Brendan was f1 and when they were told they responded by saying "hmm okay" and that kind of just made everyone think Brendan wasn't f1 anymore. This is the same account that stated they would never confirm or deny anything concrete, so the response definitely comes across as neutral imo but it's in the back of my head and some redittors took it to mean we were wrong to conclude Brendan was f1.

The other bachelor insider on reddit apparently messaged someone telling them not to give up on Zac when that person was starting to doubt Zac was f1. And that's very confusing, especially if Zac really is just f4. Unlike the other bachelor insider on reddit, this one doesn't seem to work in production/crew so I don't know how much they really know.

Outside of the bachelor insiders on reddit, and even RS comment about not knowing if Tayshia picked her front runners, I'm definitely leaning more to Brendan.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:07 pm

And I was hoping for nerdy Ivan to be F1. Hopefully he'll be a good candidate for a future lead.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:06 am

I'm thinking he is F4 because while checking his IG during filming he was private, his numbers changed by one or two. Not enough to make a decision for me either way but towards the end of Aug the number fluctuated a bit more.
Typically the lead and F1 get to spend some time together before leaving and the F2 usually sticks around for a day or two as well. If filming ended Sept 1st and he had IG activity prior to August 30th I think if anything is F3-F4. JMO.

However we are not in a normal season, so who knows.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5696p12-zac-clark-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Tayshia posted, she’s back home & was at the beach with a friend.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Tayshia seems to be posting stories from Nemacolin today. The podcast this week was filmed Tuesday because the guest Kay showed them recording Tuesday. So she was at Nemacolin sometime Tuesday. So don’t know if these are latergrams and if Tuesday was also a later gram. She has a laptop in one of her stories not sure if anyone can see the date better than I can. Something seems to be a later gram in this situation or both are.

Also I don’t know how shvs are working right now. Just saying from what I have seen Clare maybe had one shv with Dale since he been back to social media which he started post September 2.  I don’t know. I think shv are going to be less frequent this time around with the pandemic. I do think they at least tried to get one while she was at Nemacolin but I don’t think it lasted the whole time she was there. If so someone hasn’t been home in a week and maybe a leak will happen soon.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:26 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the info!

I can't imagine how they can arrange SHVs without having to quarantine after the SHV is over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tayshia seems to be posting stories from Nemacolin today. The podcast this week was filmed Tuesday because the guest Kay showed them recording Tuesday. So she was at Nemacolin sometime Tuesday. So don’t know if these are latergrams and if Tuesday was also a later gram. She has a laptop in one of her stories not sure if anyone can see the date better than I can. Something seems to be a later gram in this situation or both are.

Also I don’t know how shvs are working right now. Just saying from what I have seen Clare maybe had one shv with Dale since he been back to social media which he started post September 2.  I don’t know. I think shv are going to be less frequent this time around with the pandemic. I do think they at least tried to get one while she was at Nemacolin but I don’t think it lasted the whole time she was there. If so someone hasn’t been home in a week and maybe a leak will happen soon.
Well she posted at her hairstylist like 2 hours ago. Based on her hair I think it’s real time, so the Nemacolin stories would be latergrams. She was at Nemacolin all last week and didn’t post anything so I think she feels more comfortable posting now that she’s not there anymore.

Her Nemacolin latergrams are further evidence of a theory I’ve had since I saw the click bait pod video last week though. In the vid from the clickbait pod, she’s in a room at the Chateau Lafayette. It got a raised eyebrow from me because it didn’t look stayed in at all. But in the stories posted today, she was in one of the private homes at Grouse Glen. My theory is that she stayed at the Grouse Glen the whole time, but last Tuesday there was a SHV going on so she recorded her podcast somewhere else to avoid any potential spoilers of her F1, but by this Tuesday, the SHV was over so she recorded it where she was, and she was back home that evening.

Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Tayshia seems to be posting stories from Nemacolin today. The podcast this week was filmed Tuesday because the guest Kay showed them recording Tuesday. So she was at Nemacolin sometime Tuesday. So don’t know if these are latergrams and if Tuesday was also a later gram. She has a laptop in one of her stories not sure if anyone can see the date better than I can. Something seems to be a later gram in this situation or both are.

Well she posted at her hairstylist like 2 hours ago. Based on her hair I think it’s real time, so the Nemacolin stories would be latergrams. She was at Nemacolin all last week and didn’t post anything so I think she feels more comfortable posting now that she’s not there anymore.

Her Nemacolin latergrams are further evidence of a theory I’ve had since I saw the click bait pod video last week though. In the vid from the clickbait pod, she’s in a room at the Chateau Lafayette. It got a raised eyebrow from me because it didn’t look stayed in at all. But in the stories posted today, she was in one of the private homes at Grouse Glen. My theory is that she stayed at the Grouse Glen the whole time, but last Tuesday there was a SHV going on so she recorded her podcast somewhere else to avoid any potential spoilers of her F1, but by this Tuesday, the SHV was over so she recorded it where she was, and she was back home that evening.

Jmo.

She actually didn’t post from her hair stylist. She was using a hair color filter and tagged her stylist for her opinion. I tried the filter after she posted. I thought that meant she was in California as well until I tried the filter myself. Still not sure we’re she is today though.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:35 pm

smg2587 wrote:She actually didn’t post from her hair stylist. She was using a hair color filter and tagged her stylist for her opinion. I tried the filter after she posted. I thought that meant she was in California as well until I tried the filter myself. Still not sure we’re she is today though.
Yeah you’re right. The wall in the background of the hair stories look pretty distinct though, maybe you could match them to somewhere.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka