SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:13 pm

Prev Media SM threads here

Thread #2.

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1303050022561492994?s=20

bluwavz wrote:  
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1303739997804208128?s=20

Link: https://giphy.com/thebachelorette/season-16-clare

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1303188620065480704?s=20

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:17 pm

mbl wrote:In their first conference call after seeing the strength of the BLM movement in early June and the mounting pressure on corporate America to right historic wrongs, I believe TPTB said to each other the following: “sh*t we should have picked Tayshia to be the Bachelorette”. I have no doubt in my mind that as business people they immediately regretted choosing Clare. Their announcement of Matt as the Bachelor on June 12 is evidence of their sudden change in priorities. But they realized (and I’m sure ABC made them realize) that Matt was not going to appear on TV screens until 7 months after his announcement, and we would first have to live through another season with a White lead. I cannot imagine ABC accepting that when the country was seething over the historical prejudices and injustices endured by Black people in every facet of life and a campaign had been mounted over the show’s historic lack of diversity. Having not filmed a thing because of Covid, I believe they changed the storyboard to bring in Tayshia. I also believe the show’s new priorities played a hand in encouraging in some way, shape or form Clare’s relationship with Dale (we know they encourage some relationships and not others). By encouraging the relationship with Dale, bringing in Tayshia and naming Matt as the Bachelor, the franchise will end up at the end of these two seasons with, at the very least, three inter-racial couples, and depending on who Tayshia and Matt choose, potentially two all-POC couples. Voila! the historic racism of the franchise is righted (sarcasm intended). So for me, nothing about Clare being difficult to work with, not willing to go on dates, etc. etc. has anything to do with how/why this season is playing out as it is. The strength of the BLM movement is why this season is playing out the way it is.

I want to make clear that I really like Tayshia and wanted her to become the Bachelorette last March, so I am really happy to get to see her as the lead. I think she’ll be great and she deserved to be the Bachelorette on her own merits. I found her adorable in her short-lived romance with JPJ so I think her relationships with the guys will be romantic and fun, I think she’s a really strong woman who will have meaningful discussions with the men and make thoughtful decisions, and I absolutely love her family, so I can’t wait to see them on TV again. But that doesn’t change why I believe TPTB chose to put her on our TV screens this fall and chose to have Clare exit, stage left, with Dale.

All of the above IMO

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Robert mills tweeted there will be a new promo during DWTS tonight for the bachelorette.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:08 pm

youtube link for others:

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:19 am

Shocking that she went off on someone! I think we called that as soon as she was announced.

Frankly, that looked dull to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:33 am

Pretty sure she goes off on Yosef Aborady, which RS reported that he’ll be the villain at least early on and for Clare’s part. He was probably cast for that like every season. Someone on reddit who interacted with him on bumble/tinder said no ones missing out on Yosef/basically calling him an azz. I wonder who’ll be it for TAyshia’s. Also seems like Jason F will be opinionated. Clare will prop get 3 episodes, there won’t be an episode election week and then the 4th episode they’ll come back ending or beginning with the Tayshia reveal. CH smile when he tells Clare she blew it up, I’m sure production was/is gleeful about the drama and turn of events. It’s pretty clear from the promos they only have a few episodes of material to work with for Clare’s promo. In terms of the drama and promo, at least it’s a little bit of fun compared to the other goings on in bachelor nation. 
Another thing I wonder that I saw on twitter is people wondering if there gonna show Tayshia’s parts with Colton or completely cut him out. They already didn’t have a good relationship with him and now all the Cassie allegations. They should just cut him, as well as JP. They don’t serve either. 
1. It looks like the night she tells Yosef off is the night of the blind folds with dale, if you look at her sparkly straps. It was probably at a rose ceremony
2. The scene were she’s crying, dabbing her eyes and saying what is happening, her straps are the same when CH tells her “congratulations....”

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:00 am

Yosef already changed his IG bio to “I’m not done yet.” Good lord

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Clare Crawley’s Long-Awaited, Tumultuous Search for Love Begins, as ‘The Bachelorette’ Premieres on a New Night, Tuesday, Oct. 13, on ABC

SEASON PREMIERE

IT’S ABOUT TIME!

CLARE CRAWLEY’S LONG-AWAITED, TUMULTUOUS SEARCH FOR LOVE BEGINS,

AS ‘THE BACHELORETTE’ PREMIERES ON A NEW NIGHT,

TUESDAY, OCT. 13, ON ABC

31 Men Are Eager to Win Clare’s Heart and Final Rose

The 16th Season’s Explosive Turn of Events Will Have All of Bachelor Nation In an Uproar

“1601” – Clare Crawley will finally embark on her journey to find her soul mate as “The Bachelorette” returns for its sizzling 16th season on a new night. After putting Juan Pablo in his place on the memorable, 18th season finale of “The Bachelor,” and gaining a new sense of resolve and self-worth, Clare is more than ready to put her romantic disappointments in the rearview mirror and start a wild ride to find her happily ever after on the season premiere of “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, OCT. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

Thirty-one amazing, accomplished men from all over the nation have left their families, friends and everyday lives behind for the opportunity to meet the stunning hairdresser from Sacramento, California. The bachelors do whatever they can to stand out from the pack, whether it is arriving in a Rolls Royce or a station wagon. An attorney finds Clare guilty as charged for looking spectacular in her sensational first-night dress. A former football star bursts through a “Your Future Husband” banner, while another former athlete sports a baby belly in homage to Clare’s arrival on Juan Pablo’s season. Which ones are there for the right reasons, and which one is here for a lifetime of happiness?

Time stands still for Clare when one man steps out of the limousine, taking her breath away. Who will top that powerful moment in order to capture the first impression rose? One man made an early impression when he wasn’t supposed to, but will Clare read him the Riot Act for breaking the rules or reward him?

Clare is impressed with all of the men. Their energy is infectious and she is confident that her husband is in the room. With the competition already at a fever pitch, one man reveals a shocking secret about one of his rivals and the dispute pulls Clare’s focus away from the other men. Who will get a ticket home as a result?

At the end of a long first night, 23 men remain and attempt to become the love of Clare’s life, and viewers will get their first glimpse at the shocking moment that will change the course of this passionate, crazy journey, unlike any other in franchise history.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1601/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:05 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1305944500444041217?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:05 pm

What is that sticking out of her dress in the first picture? Couldn't someone fix that before they took the shot? Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:23 am

Time stands still for Clare when one man steps out of the limousine, taking her breath away. Who will top that powerful moment in order to capture the first impression rose? One man made an early impression when he wasn’t supposed to, but will Clare read him the Riot Act for breaking the rules or reward him?

Sounds like Dale may have contacted her before the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel