SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:18 pm

https://www.etonline.com/clare-crawley-says-she-wanted-tayshia-adams-to-be-the-bachelorette-exclusive-154681?amp

Clare doesn’t say whether there is two bachelorettes but did say that she always supported tayshia for the role and people can see her tweets for that in the past. She also says she didn’t quit, I think seeing the promo last night there going to play into the guys being babies that she’s only into dale for a reason she decided to leave.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.etonline.com/clare-crawley-says-she-wanted-tayshia-adams-to-be-the-bachelorette-exclusive-154681?amp

Clare doesn’t say whether there is two bachelorettes but did say that she always supported tayshia for the role and people can see her tweets for that in the past. She also says she didn’t quit, I think seeing the promo last night there going to play into the guys being babies that she’s only into dale for a reason she decided to leave.

Yeah, I'm not buying that, but it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:50 pm

From the extra interview above Clare said she said the husband comments after when she was talking to Chris.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:23 pm

Also I’ve been listening to the Frankenbiten line one of the guys supposedly says about dale and it was definitely put together.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:29 pm

“It was breathtaking. It was one of those moments where you don’t know it until you experience it, what exactly that feeling is,” the hairstylist, 39, said during a video interview. “I still can’t put it into words what that feeling is though. It was when your body has that kind of, like, a goosebumpy reaction to things; it just takes your breath away.”
Dale Moss and Clare Crawley on ‘The Bachelorette’ABC/Craig Sjodin
Although Crawley knew that love at first sight “existed” before that, she “never had experienced it.” She said it could’ve been that or not

Clare also said there was never a time where she thought about reaching out to any of the guys as it would’ve been shooting herself in the foot,  to start something before the show. She said the rumors make no sense to her as to why she would reach out to put it on the line just to reach out to someone.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT ONLY)

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Clare on talks to producers on dale

"Definitely a lot of conversations are had behind the scenes of like, 'This guy caught me off guard on that,' and 'That guy is a hard no,'" she said. "You can already tell [on Night One] who has your has your attention and who doesn't."
Clare's physical and emotional connection with Dale was "electric," she described -- adding that it was something she'd never felt before so instantly. 

"That was something that you can't really anticipate with anybody, you don't know," she shared. "[But I didn't know] like, was he feeling that? Are we on the same page?"

"Usually in my experience as relationships goes, there's always somebody that's ahead of the other person," Clare said. "It's really rare that you connect on that same page at the same time, so it was just -- it was one of those magical things that I guess just happens." "I don't know who'd not look them up!" she told ET. "There was nothing against the rules of going on social media and looking at people's [profiles]. I feel like I'd be doing myself a disservice to not do my research and look these guys up."

"He could be my future husband! I want to know what they're doing in their off time in quarantine. I want to know what they're keeping up with and what the type of content they're posting -- is it them partying? Is it them with a bunch of women? Or is it them with their family?" continued Clare, who noted that Blake Moynes actually contacted her before the show.
ET's exclusive clip of the premiere showed Clare thanking Moynes for reaching out on social media, but it seems Dale also caught her attention. 

"Dale, in a lot of his Stories, he would talk about his mom and he'd talk about his family. He was with his family a lot and that is something that deeply resonates with me," Clare said. "I just felt on any level, whether it be friendship, whether it be a romantic connection, I just felt like there would be that good connection with him. But you ultimately don't know if it's a romantic connection, because you're just seeing him through social media."

How it all ends remains to be seen, and Clare isn't giving any hints. The Bachelorette played coy about whether she's engaged, and how exactly she "blew up" her season.

"I cannot spoil that," Clare teased of her ending, but noted she's "very happy." 
https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-clare-crawley-on-the-bts-talks-she-had-with-producers-over-dale-moss-exclusive-154674?amp

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT ONLY)

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.etonline.com/clare-crawley-says-she-wanted-tayshia-adams-to-be-the-bachelorette-exclusive-154681?amp

Even the promo makes it seem like Chris Harrison is basically scolding her, then firing her (and telling her it’s for her own good.) And the OG reddit tea made it seem like she was fired, not that she quit. So I can believe that.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:47 am

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-party/id1330224581?i=1000494659934

Rachel on bachelor party said dale was the last man out of the limo, Juliet says but they showed men after her and Rachel said no dale was the last one out. Rachel says she is really close with Clare and that Clare didn’t talk to any of the guys. She said she flat out asked her and interrogated her and Clare said no!!. Rachel said if Clare had talked to dale and she Rachel herself knew she wouldn’t have kept it to herself just because she does a podcast. She says she thought dale was gonna come off different like suave but he was more shy then he thought he was gonna be.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:07 am

I love Rachel & Clare’s friendship. The interview Clare did with her today was the cutest one I saw.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 am

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1316244212694695938?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel