SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1318951068286521346?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:29 pm

I'm confused, what's the big deal about going to a prom 20 years ago?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Because Clare said she didn't go to prom in last night's episode.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:38 pm

@bluwavz thanks. I missed that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:40 pm

@GuardianAngel I’m with you. This woman actually dug through photos taken 20 years ago. Why?

IMO, The last 24-48 hours seem to be a “witch hunt” to prove that Clare is a horrible person who lies and needs to be brought down!?!  I just don’t get it...

JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:50 pm

@Topazgold IA she says she went to a new school for her senior year and didn't go to prom.

Maybe that was his prom? IDk IMO She has no reason to lie about not going to prom in her senior year which there would be plenty of SM user's I'm sure to prove her wrong.

I'd be more concerned about some of the horror stories we've heard in the past with some of the contestants secrets than I would be about a prom night.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:52 pm

It wasn’t prom it was just a dance she went to, either way who cares.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:14 pm

https://twitter.com/AshleySpivey/status/1318981521424908289?s=20

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1318990972794019840?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:03 am

RS on Tayshia's season:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:18 am

This the same Reality Steve who didn't know Tayshia was taking over for Clare until it was spoiled on Reddit? Said Tyler Cottrill made it to Tayshia's part of the season? Said Dale AND Zach J got 1-on-1s next episode? Said Clare doesn't cancel any dates? Yeah, I'm not relying on anything he says. All the stuff he was "hearing" about Peter's season ended up being completely wrong.

It'll be the day before ATFR and he'll suddenly be like, "Oops, sorry guys! Turns out Tayshia got engaged! Don't know how I didn't get that earlier!" all over again. 

It also (IMO) makes zero sense for them to be giving Clare and Dale the edit they're getting if they're the only "love story" of the season and Tayshia ends up alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:36 am

Yeah I concur. I don't think he knows jack about what went on this season, both for Clare and Tayshia. The edit doesn't match & Tayshia's attitude doesn't match either. Maybe Tayshia's just the best actress ever but from the minute she got back on SM it's been all smiles and happiness from her. jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:36 am

With the others on this, that it’s pretty apparent Steve got a lot of nothing this season. He even got wrong which day Yosef was being an as and said he interrupted the group date when it’s was the RC. Also the other day he said he heard of things that happen Tayshia’s season but needed to match names with events. WTH wouldn’t knowing what is going on imply you have names with certain events. Like when he announced Tayshia’s f4 he wasn’t even certain when most sleuthers where pretty sure it was them with the info being spread on Reddit and Instagram weeks before he announced it. Hard to take things he said seriously when he was even out scooped by Life&Style of all people. The biggest scooped he had so far this season was who was eliminated night one and the Yosef stuff.

Honestly I’ll wait to see Tayshia’s previews and interviews before I jUdge her happiness. I thought she looked happy when she came back to social media. We will see if that’s the case but right now I have no reason to trust RS specially when it comes to the Bachelorette. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel