SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

becca kufrin - Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:03 pm

I continue to support her decision and see her growing stronger.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

becca kufrin - Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:41 pm

I've expressed my opinions enough on that situation, but for me, there wouldn't have been a second chance after the likes. I personally sleuthed the timing of him deleting the controversial link in is bio which he did hours after the FRC in real time. SM is a wonderful thing but it could come back to haunt you.

However, she was in love, she had to know more about him before walking down the aisle and I'm glad she is open about it.

I hope they both find what makes them happy, whatever that may be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've expressed my opinions enough on that situation, but for me, there wouldn't have been a second chance after the likes. I personally sleuthed the timing of him deleting the controversial link in is bio which he did hours after the FRC in real time. SM is a wonderful thing but it could come back to haunt you.

However, she was in love, she had to know more about him before walking down the aisle and I'm glad she is open about it.

I hope they both find what makes them happy, whatever that may be.

As you say, she was in love. So easy to want to believe his apology was sincere and really meant something when you're in love and want so badly for him to be 'the one'. At least they broke up before marriage and kids.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:52 pm

@GuardianAngel  I think this is yet another example of the "look to find a reason to believe" syndrome.  With apologies to Rod.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:04 pm

@leavers totally agree.

@pavalygurl you know that I've been waiting for years for him to stop getting married so I could be wife? Right? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 am

This guy found another girlfriend pretty fast after they broke up... That speaks volumes to me IMO about him and his regards to Becca.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:32 am

This is a good example of why it's easy to pick the wrong person on this show, imo. Becca was infatuated with Garrett and unfortunately, by the time she heard about the likes she pushed any doubts away. I'm glad it ended before they married but it's too bad she didn't have the big discussions early in the show as she mentioned.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:33 am

@GuardianAngel ha!  He's pretty quick so you need to be on your toes!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:35 am

@GuardianAngel  He works fast so you have to be vigilant!!  Seriously, his music speaks to so much on BN.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am

I listen to Becca's podcast, recent social media posts and interviews, and what comes to mind more than anything else is she reminds me of Jesse Csincsak. (Meaning Jesse Csincsak back then, as I have no idea of if and/or how he has evolved.)

I wish her well, but what I wish for her most is for her to leave LA and go home. I really think this girl needs to be home.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:40 am

The Bachelor Season 25 Ep. 4 Recap with "Blake's Bachelorette" Becca Kufrin
https://podtail.com/podcast/behind-the-rose/the-bachelor-season-25-ep-4-recap-with-blake-s-bac/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by 4merBachAddict Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:58 pm

Amberish wrote:I listen to Becca's podcast, recent social media posts and interviews, and what comes to mind more than anything else is she reminds me of Jesse Csincsak. (Meaning Jesse Csincsak back then, as I have no idea of if and/or how he has evolved.)

I wish her well, but what I wish for her most is for her to leave LA and go home. I really think this girl needs to be home.

Jesse C. married a former Bachelor contestant (I do remember her first name is Ann) - not sure who's season she was on - that he met at a BN event. They've been married a number of years & have 3(?) children. So it does seem like he has grown up & is doing well.

4merBachAddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+12
leavers
pavalygurl
bluwavz
Sprite
SeekAny