SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:09 am

Bobette wrote:Got one - Damien Stone.

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** O1SHlp1

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** OBtreqT

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** KYYq9AM

Source: Tenplay

He's from Vic - birthday Jan 31!

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Oy5DpuM

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** TFOV5mP

Source

Agent99 wrote:Good stuff @Bobette !  He looks like he wants to be in the reality tv clique pretty bad laugh out loud.  Did anyone watch LI ? What was his BFF Todd like?

Bobette wrote:@Agent99  You can say that again.  STRONG links to the show this one.

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** LaR3zTD

Source

This pic gives me major Todd K/Matt vibes laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** MGT2x0s

Source

I watched Love Island but it feels like a lifetime ago and I can barely remember Todd.  I think he came in late?  

Someone help me out here. laugh out loud

Link: https://9now.nine.com.au/love-island-australia/todd-elton
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:53 am

Even if he does have connections, he’s a bit cute 😏
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:41 am

Well yeah obvs. Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:08 am

This season probably has the hottest guys but the least good looking leads.
Seriously, why?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:11 am

@Dumb It actually makes a lot of sense IMO - I expect a lot of them were out of work during COVID and had nothing better to do and time to kill.  There's very few opportunities for models, actors & other arts performers at the moment especially in Vic.  

But yeah, a waste of good looking faces IMO and too much of a contrast between the Leads and contestants.  Several of these guys have the Lead look, while Elly & Becky resemble MoT contestants who barely make mid-season let alone end up F1, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:30 am

This does not let me paste in screenshots but paige (the girl that got elimanated first ep0 follows damien.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm

@Bobette Was thinking the same thing about all the good looking hot guys being unemployed. Easy pickings for casting.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:10 pm

:yes: And yet this is who we ended up with as Leads?   scratch  

The dynamic of the season is going to be totally out of whack, IMO, and I'm not looking forward to seeing guys competing for a prize I doubt many of them actually wanted to win.  A W K W A R D.  

Wouldn't be surprised if only the hungriest for fame stayed till the end, and I totally believe the rumours that Elly ends up single (and probably not by choice IMO, no matter how they decide to spin it...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:42 am

Did a bit of googling on the guys, and I was surprised to find that Damien works in real estate? Commercial property valuation. Dunno what I was expecting him to do for a living, but definitely wasn't this.

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen68
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 am

butterflylove wrote:Did a bit of googling on the guys, and I was surprised to find that Damien works in real estate? Commercial property valuation. Dunno what I was expecting him to do for a living, but definitely wasn't this.

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen68

Yeah, cause he's got connections with reality tv personalities. Best mate's with todd from love island.
What would you expect from someone from a reality bubble?
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 am

Dumb wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Did a bit of googling on the guys, and I was surprised to find that Damien works in real estate? Commercial property valuation. Dunno what I was expecting him to do for a living, but definitely wasn't this.

Yeah, cause he's got connections with reality tv personalities. Best mate's with todd from love island.
What would you expect from someone from a reality bubble?

Eh, I think I expected him to be a tradie or something. I'm not going to hold who he's friends with against him, he seems level-headed? My perception of him may change throughout the season / his social media antics, but why not go have some fun on TV and meet some new mates, enjoy your time 🤷🏻‍�.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:28 am

I'll need some convincing that he's not just another party-loving flog. A Timm and Ciarran clone imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Damien Stone - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+3
Dumb
butterflylove
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: