SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:12 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 EkP2wupXgAANBXn
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
If we haven’t made it clare, the wait is finally over! Follow @Clare_Crawley’s journey on #TheBachelorette NOW and RT if you’re watching rose
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 EkP5NkZWoAI9OkU
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
39 and ready to SHINE ✨ #TheBachelorette @Clare_Crawley pic.twitter.com/zsr0WN5TFG
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:19 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Giphy

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th -  Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Giphy
via Giphy

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:28 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:44 pm

via Giphy

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:56 pm

The resort is much prettier than even the pictures show. I was thinking the guys must have been so grateful to have their own rooms -- quite a change from the mansion where they are in tight quarters and have to fight for shower time!

The guys are cute. I like that they are aren't super young and have a variety of solid jobs. I do think that Clare should have made the effort to give each guy at least 5-10 minutes of her time so that the ones who got cut right away at least felt heard. I'm glad that she sent Tyler C. home -- night one tattling shouldn't be rewarded.

It's interesting how the producers are highlighting Dale right from the start. I know that they have to do this for the storyline to make any sense, but it's such a departure from what we are used to. He seems well spoken, and he has a nice smile.

Off the top of my head, I found Mike, Joe, and Jordan C. appealing. There were others as well, but night one, I'm always trying to get names sorted out. Smiley I'm looking forward to getting to know the men better.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:14 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:37 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:46 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:56 pm

via Giphy

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:59 pm

Just to note Rachel said on bachelor party dale was the last person out of the limo.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:44 am

So, we’ve got Rachel, Michelle M., and RS all saying Clare and Dale didn’t communicate before filming. I saw an interesting comment that said if they had been in communication before filming Dale probably wouldn’t have hesitated when Clare leaned in to kiss him. That sounds right to me—I think he would have been more than ready to kiss her. I’m not sure what to think of them now, and it will be interesting to see how into Clare Dale seems in the next few weeks. I’m still hoping things work out for them. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:08 am

I used to think they must have but having now watched I don't think Clare and Dale were in contact. I think Dale really was a bolt from the blue for Clare.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 13th - Premiere - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
albean99
leavers
Amethyst
Maddy
ReneeM
ilgirl
nikikass
Doats
LoveDovez
Sprite
Crazylady29