bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Beauty and the Geek - Season 6 - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 6 - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Beauty and the Geek - Season 6 - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 pm

@Bobette wrote:OH MY GOD YES  cheerleader

Channel 9 upfronts: Sophie Monk to host new version of Beauty and the Geek

Source

LOVED the first seasons of this show and Sophie will be the PERFECT host!

@leavers wrote:Yessss I’m very happy about that! Loved that show.

@Agent99 wrote:Yay me too!  In fact, if anyone is wondering if they were really geeks, I can confirm laugh out loud.  Knew one of them and he most definitely was a geek.

@Bobette wrote:@Agent99 SAME!  My sister has links to the guy who's research involved shooting lasers at monkeys.  cantstopl 100% genuine nerd.

She did say though that they encouraged him to grow his hair/beard in the lead up to the show and wear glasses rather than contacts until after the Makeover Episode (which I confess is always my favourite part of any season laugh out loud)

IMO being a nerd is way more trendy/acceptable these days than when this show started (2009?) so there is a danger some faux geeks might try to sneak in, but the producers did a great job at casting the past seasons so fingers crossed.

@GuardianAngel Could we perhaps get a thread for this?  It's airing in 2021.  Also could we please get a thread for BiP AU Season 4?  

TYIA :frommeto

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 59566

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 6 - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum