SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Post Media SM here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:18 pm

Bobette wrote:LOL - it looks like TPTB liked our suggestion of filming the next season in QLD.  laugh out loud

Frantic producers are said to be scrambling to find a way to film the fourth season of Bachelor in Paradise amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

The show usually films every November at Fiji's Mango Bay Resort - however with most interstate borders still firmly closed and international travel mostly out of the question, it seems unlikely that contestants will be able to fly out for the series.

However, The Wash reports there may still be a glimmer of hope, as they claim producers have already 'approached big names' from the Bachelor franchise to star in the series, and are looking at popular tourist hotspot Noosa in QLD as a potential back-up location.

According to the publication, the idyllic resort town 'has been discussed as a potential location, depending on what happens with Queensland's border and if they can get the cast and crew there.'

However, stars from this year's The Bachelor and the yet-to-be aired The Bachelorette have not been approached for the next season of Bachelor In Paradise as of yet.

Weighing up the options of the show's future, the source admitted: 'It's good news that Channel 10 and producers want the show to go ahead and are doing everything in their power to make this happen.

'But then it's bad news that there's so much uncertainty right now, and if they get the green light, it'll likely be a very different show.'

Source

Enough wrote:And poor Osher has to go into 14 days quarantine again!

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette, on the last episode of Cocktail and Roses, Alisha was petitioning for Paradise to be filmed on Daydream Island in the Whitsundays, and I could 100% get behind that than Noosa - because like realistically, where in Noosa would they film it?

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yeah I agree, QLD is a no-brainer but I'd think they could do better than Noosa, both in terms of resorts and privacy from paps.  Maybe Jess from Angie's season gave them a discount voucher for a hotel there?  cantstopl

Hahah! None of the bigger resorts have any beachfront privacy, and Pepper's doesn't have beach access, Culgoa (my go to resort when in Noosa) has a private beach, but it's on the river so a pretty, but different aesthetic 🤷🏻

I did like Alisha's idea, and I think I've mentioned previously the Whitsundays. And looking at pictures of Daydream Island Resort, they could definitely make it work 😍

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 258457464
bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 258442364
bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 258442226

booking.com

butterflylove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Keep in mind the Fiji "resort"is two star.  I don't think the budget will extend to Daydream Island laugh out loud

Very true 😂. But one can only hope.

Bobette wrote:They could cut out the middle man and shoot it in Byron, since many contestants seem to hook up there post-show anyway.  laugh out loud

butterflylove wrote:Hahah I did nearly suggest Byron last night @Bobette 😂. Maybe Scot can get them a deal.

Bobette wrote:It would make sense IMO.  :yes:

I wouldn't be surprised if Elly & Becky shoot part of their season there too - maybe even the FRC again.  I was perusing the IG follows of make up artists etc linked to the show and there seems to be a lot of interest in Byron of late...  Suspect

Bobette wrote:Not sure where to put this but Leilani just started following Rudy which tells me two things: 1. She ignored Abbie's advice and has been browsing our forum (laugh out loud) and 2. She's laying some early groundwork for Paradise IMO.  

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* XE2osky

Source

butterflylove wrote:SoDramatic has a screenshot of Chelsie looking for someone to lease her apartment between Oct-Dec. Whyyyyy would she be wanting to rent her apartment out, if not for Paradise..

ETA: Adding the screenshot.

Vjeff wrote:Hmm if that is true Paradise has to be in NSW. No way is she getting from Melbourne to QLD next month...

butterflylove wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Hmm if that is true Paradise has ro be in NSW. No way is she getting from Melbourne to QLD next month...

Mm, I mean everyone from MAFS are moving to QLD, and I wouldn't put it past QLD after letting in the AFL and movie stars, but refusing to let families be together. All about that $$ if 10 is willing to fork out some.

Vjeff wrote:
Enough wrote:Byron Bay is choker with visitors. Do you think they can get a resort for filming?

It is swarming with paps at the moment as well due to Zac and his new waitress gf. I will be there Friday to Sunday next week so will be on the lookout for anything of note! Haha.

I know we're assuming Byron if in NSW, but could we (and I suggest these never having been to any / further north in NSW than Merimbula / into Canberra) but could Coffs or Port Macquarie be options?

Enough wrote:Since Ch 10 is cost cutting,  a small resort in a quiet town will do

Bobette wrote:Just had a look at Byron "resorts" - nothing really has the Paradise look IMO.  But somewhere like this in Coffs would do - throw up a few fairy lights and floral arrangements and they'd have all the standard location shots.  

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ETeuwhN

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YOdQ7TV

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HCtF5zZ

Also the listing seems very popular (11 people viewing it at the same time as me?  Didn't see that message with any of the others). On the flipside, it looks like they are still taking bookings for Nov so they're not booked out.

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BlQ6Ro7

Source

ETA:  Oh @butterflylove I just saw your post on the previous page - same thoughts re: Coffs.  bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette great minds 😉. And that resort looks quite pretty, I love the beach and rainforest juxtaposition. I could just imagine the fairy lights down the path 😍

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Northern Territory is opening up its border. I am sure you can get a resort with a tropical feel

Are they admitting people from Vic though? I thought Michael Gunner had designated the whole of Vic a hotspot?

ETA: Hmmm OK maybe NT would be a possibility. Looks like they just have the standard 14 day iso in place

If you are arriving in the NT from a declared COVID-19 hotspot, you must complete 14 days of mandatory supervised quarantine unless you are eligible for exemption.

Source

This is all going to take so much time to organise - anyone going to Paradise would know well in advance.

Enough wrote:I think Victorians will just have to quarantine for 14 days.

Bobette wrote:They'd want beachfront IMO so that narrows the options - somewhere like this (Crab Claw Island) could work if they gave it a thorough fairylight facelift.

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KVt1wx9

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* EAr2I9B

Source

butterflylove wrote:Hm, I feel like they'd stick with NSW or QLD than the NT, but also a pretty location 😍. Nailing the prettiness tonight, @Bobette. My lockdowned Victoria heart can't take it 💔

Bobette wrote:Yeah I think the remoteness of NT could be a disadvantage - e.g. Crab Claw is a 1.5 hour drive from Darwin so it's just another complication.

I think they'd ideally want QLD but Anastasia is holding firm on her border closure and in context with the news about the woman today not allowed to see her dying father, I think letting in a bunch of reality TV people could cause a riot.

If you have been in a hotspot within the last 14 days, you will no longer be able to quarantine in Queensland and will be turned away at our border—unless you are providing an essential activity.

Source

Apparently TV and media are deemed "essential services" but letting them film there would be quite an insult to the many bereaved IMO.

leavers wrote:NT isn't a crazy idea.

Their government is really encouraging people to go there.

NT to reopen to Sydneysiders next month

Northern Territory sets out plan to revoke coronavirus hotspot status for Greater Sydney

Inside the Darwin quarantine camp, where life is 'like a holiday' for people escaping lockdown

Over a Zoom game of Settlers of Catan, Sheree Rubinstein's friends urged her to escape Melbourne's lockdown and head north to join them in the Byron Shire, on the north coast of NSW.

While it was tempting, she says the logistics of escaping Victoria's lockdown with her newborn daughter seemed impossible.

"We just thought, 'We're not going to quarantine in a hotel room with Goldie,'" the 34-year-old mother said.

"You know, with a five-month-old, if you're locked in a room, it's just too hard."

But the family soon became aware of another option.

While travellers from COVID-19 hotspot areas such as Victoria and Sydney face restrictions on interstate travel, they can travel to Darwin.

Once there, they have to quarantine at a facility in the city's rural area for two weeks, at a cost of $2,500 for individuals and $5,000 for a family.

Unlike hotel quarantine for international arrivals — where travellers forfeit fresh air and the freedom to exercise — residents at the Howard Springs facility are able to walk around the facility, enjoy Top End sunsets and even go for a swim.

butterflylove wrote:Hm, I feel like they'd stick with NSW or QLD than the NT, but also a pretty location 😍. Nailing the prettiness tonight, @Bobette. My lockdowned Victoria heart can't take it 💔

Bobette wrote:Yeah I think the remoteness of NT could be a disadvantage - e.g. Crab Claw is a 1.5 hour drive from Darwin so it's just another complication.

I think they'd ideally want QLD but Anastasia is holding firm on her border closure and in context with the news about the woman today not allowed to see her dying father, I think letting in a bunch of reality TV people could cause a riot.

If you have been in a hotspot within the last 14 days, you will no longer be able to quarantine in Queensland and will be turned away at our border—unless you are providing an essential activity.

Source

Apparently TV and media are deemed "essential services" but letting them film there would be quite an insult to the many bereaved IMO.

Vjeff wrote:Haha this is such a coincidence, I am doing Sydney to Byron road trip on Thursday and we are splitting the drive over two days so staying at that exact hotel in Coffs on Thursday! Will let you know if there is anything of note.

butterflylove wrote:@Vjeff, you're our little location sleuth this coming week 🙊 also a crazy coincidence!! Can't wait to see your review and thoughts, haha.

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff Oh wow! laugh out loud

Yes please let us know if it's the kind of place you could see santily-clad contestings cavorting around. Also you could casually ask if they have many bookings open for November... Hugesmile

butterflylove wrote:Pedestrian quoted the names SoDramatic dropped on her podcast today of people the show has apparently approached or have shown interest..

Girls from this season who would be keen - Zoe-Clare, Charley, Juliette, Laura, Leilani, Maddy, Marg, Bel, Rosemary & Roxi.
Past contestants who have apparently been approached - Paddy, Jackson & Renee.
Winner's who've been approached - Chelsie (contract is basically already signed) & Carlin.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-2021-cast-rumours/

@GuardianAngel, could we get a season 4 thread by chance instead of taking over S3?

ETA: Went and found my guesses for girl's from this season..
butterflylove wrote:Let's try and guess who may be on it from this season, there were 7 from Matt's (and 9 from Angie's), so my guess.. Bella (who everyone will want), Roxi, Nicole, Areeba, Laura, Kaitlyn, Leilani perhaps..

3/10 - hahaha, why did I not think of Zoe-Clare and Rosemary, thinking about them now, they'd be shoe-ins. See Marg wants in to increase her Greek following.

Bobette wrote:Nice pickup @butterflylove yes

Chelsie and Carlin are absolutely no surprise, especially Carlin who is losing followers by the thousands each week and STILL banging on in interviews about being "unfairly judged" for being an actor. Rolling Eyes

Anyone who steps up for a round 2 forfeits the right to complain about anything though IMO - they know the drill. Wouldn't be surprised if TPTB tried to engineer a Golden Coupling between those two actually.

As for the girls, meh, are we really surprised. It's usually only most desperate out-of-work fameseekers and I think that will be especially true this season, considering it will probably entail weeks of quarantine.

Happy with: Rosemary, Charley, Bel, Leilani and Laura (her snark game is strong laugh out loud)

Would rather not: Zoe, Roxi, Juliette (I'm not a fan of emotional instability and fake drama)

Not interested in: Marg, Maddy or Renee (and if she does come back, she can expect a very different edit IMO)

Meh: Paddy and Jackson (not enthused by either but they will probably be needed)

Would still like to see: Steph and Nicole, though I suspect both are over it, and maybe Bec, though her alliance with Bella is a red flag/turn off for me.

Expect to also see: Alex (could see Chelsie being keen) Jess B (sympathy edit after being "wronged" by Ciarran), Bella depending on how the finale is edited and whether they want her for Bette, and Mr Italy from Elly's season FOR SURE imo.

Probably willing to pay her own airfare to get there: Abbie. bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

ETA: Oh just had a thought - Julia is from NSW and very religious - they might go for a "pure and wholesome" coupling between her and Carlin. Rolling Eyes

Enough wrote:Carlin is out of work. He is not working at F45.Will need to get some income

Hawaii Girl wrote:I’m sure Bec and Kaitlyn will be locks. F2-F6 are pretty much always guaranteed a spot unless they turn it down on their own and I don’t see either of them saying no. Normally I’d think that Bella thinks she’s above BIP, but she might do it if she’s promised a redemption edit to help her achieve her ultimate goal of Bachelorette Rolling Eyes

I actually would be interested to see Chelsie and Carlin there. I like seeing who F1s would go for with their own choice since they’re always so closely associated with their lead.

Agent99 wrote:Same. Chelsie said on an ig story that Locky is more her type. She likes adventurous guys.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sprite wrote:I wouldn't mind Roxi as long as Juliette wasn't there. I'm over their stupid drama and don't need to see it replayed again on BIP. Bring on Areeba!

Same, but as if production would give that opportunity up. All we could hope for is Juliette to be the first boot. I’d also love to see Laura there, but with the amount of potential drama llamas that have potentially already been cast I don’t know if there’s room for her! They need to have a few normies there for potential relationships laugh out loud

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:31 pm

OK we are up to date!  Except this - Jackson gifted Laura a LV facemask so pencil them in for a Paradise showmance I guess.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:41 pm

Sunshine Coast resident here ..... apart from Twin Waters I really cant think of anywhere that could work as a potential filming location.

They would 100% be better off going to one of the islands.
Great Kepple could be more their budget 🤭

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:17 am

If follows are any indication these are the girls currently on Carlin's shopping list:

- Georgina
- Renee
- Monique (Matt's season)
- Charley

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:27 pm

Ciarran rules out ever going back to Paradise, and we all shout for joy after his toxic behaviour last year.

bachelornation - Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen81

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8756287/Ciarran-Stott-hed-return-Bachelor-Paradise-hes-single.html
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:52 pm

@Bobette thanks for bringing all the posts over. yes

@butterflylove what is meant by "local version"? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove what is meant by "local version"? TYIA

@GuardianAngel Australian BIP. I presume he's alluding to being up for US BIP.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:58 pm

@butterflylove oh ok, makes sense. TY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 pm

Lol. Does he think nobody in the US knows about his f*ckboy reputation he’s got now?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:39 pm

butterflylove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove what is meant by "local version"? TYIA

@GuardianAngel Australian BIP. I presume he's alluding to being up for US BIP.

Too bad for him. We don't want him lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:03 am

leavers wrote:Lol. Does he think nobody in the US knows about his f*ckboy reputation he’s got now?
I think he’s relying on no one in the US knowing who the hell he is laugh out loud Weren’t he and Demi super flirty on social media at one point? Maybe he thinks that’s his ticket in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
AllAboutLove
LoveDovez