bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers on Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:42 am

Imagine being on the cursed 2020 seasons (locky/elly) ... not only are you on one of the worst seasons ever with chitty ratings, you basically miss your chance to walk into paradise too. By the time they film BiP again they'll have done the hopefully MUCH better 2021 seasons of the main shows and those contestants will be in the front of everyone's minds.

Sorry Bella and co. Sorry whoever is on Elly/Becky's season. Shoulda waited until next year laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 987

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:34 pm

@butterflylove wrote:I'm actually gonna miss BIP so much next year, this vid just popped up on my Facebook and the mems! I completely forgot about Blake calling Laurina, Lenora 😂. Let's hope it's back in 2022!

@butterflylove Thanks for the laughs! laugh out loud

@leavers laugh out loud isn't that the truth!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Angie is claiming "we all" need a break from BiP, and implying contestants that go on the show "don't treat people very nicely".

Bachelor in Paradise was given the axe by Channel 10 back in October following lacklustre ratings.

And it seems former Bachelorette Angie Kent agrees with the network's drastic measures, saying audiences need a 'break' from the reality spin-off.

'I think we all need a solid break from Bachelor in Paradise,' she told Who on Monday.

She explained: 'I think after this year's Bachelor in Paradise and the year we've had with COVID and the industry, I think it would be nice for us to focus on really strong people in the industry and not giving platforms to people that don't treat people very nicely.'

Source

Ah no, we don't "ALL" need a break - I was looking forward to sleuthing it, and as a show I actually prefer it to the main show, especially seasons that end with an IMO fake couple like yours, Angie.  

BiP 2020 produced two genuine, long lasting couples, one with a lovely guy Angie didn't even look twice at when he was on her season.  Sounds to me like she just doesn't want other people getting any attention/screentime.

And by "don't treat people very nicely" I presume she's talking about Timm and Ciarran.  Opinions will differ on that but it doesn't follow that future contestants will also "not treat people very nicely".

In other words - speak for yourself or keep your mouth shut thanks Angie; you have no right to speak for all viewers! :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:20 pm

Um no, we don't need a break. We NEED the insanity of BIP!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 4 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum