SELECT CONTENT

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hobart - Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:56 am

Oh no he missed it?! He'd be gutted.  6 weeks early though, couldn't have predicted that.  Summer is a lovely name; glad she was trolling about Cartier.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

hobart - Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:25 pm

Summer looks tiny! But what a happy family - Connor looking more tired than Mary. hobart - Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 02, 2021 3:55 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 02, 2021 3:57 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun May 02, 2021 10:00 am

Omg she is very little but what an absolutely beautiful baby!! She is soo precious and Conor looks so happy. Really happy for both of them. Very rare we see this coming out of Bach these days
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 02, 2021 11:40 am

Oh my gosh, great precious pictures!!! She's adorable! I love her white outfit sheer bottoms, so cute. Big sister pic is heartwarming as is the great grandma pic.

hobart - Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f60d

That smart sleeper is a miracle invention for new parents. I've never seen anything like it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 02, 2021 6:06 pm

That is one precious family - so heartwarming to see the love. That baby rocker almost put me to sleep watching that IG!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 03, 2021 1:50 am

@Norcalgal They should make those in adult sizes! I would love one.

Connor is such a proud daddy to both the girls. ❤

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:39 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:54 am

If anyone, like me, is confused about Connor's IG above - I've just linked an article explaining it from The Mercury - and it's not pretty.

The Mercury wrote:
Hobart Bachelor in Paradise star Conor Canning is fighting to keep his real estate licence after admitting to stealing intellectual property from a former employer.

Lawyer Craig Mackie told the court Mr Canning had stolen the client database from Ray White when he left the company and subsequently lied about the theft to the property agents’ board when principal Ant Manton filed a formal complaint.

Mr Canning has admitted to the theft of the intellectual property and to lying to the board.

The court heard Mr Canning applied to be on reality TV show Bachelor in Paradise after the formal complaint was made, but he did not disclose this to producers at Warner Brothers.

The court heard when the tribunal made its decision to deregister Mr Canning, it wrote that the protection of the public was “a significant element”.

“There has been an extended failure by the respondent to recognise the seriousness of his actions,” the tribunal’s decision said.

“The tribunal finds it appropriate that the respondent take no part in the industry for a substantial period of time.”
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:09 pm

Beautiful baby pictures! She's adorable!

Re the post, WTH is wrong with him. Anyone in real estate knows that's against policy. How did he ever think he could get away with it. The article says that he take no part in the industry for a substantial period of time, and yet he is touring?

@butterflylove can you post the link? I'm surprised there wasn't a fine as well unless it's in the link.

Not sure what the rules are in that area, but in mine, it would be close to suspension of license along with a fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@butterflylove can you post the link? I'm surprised there wasn't a fine as well unless it's in the link.

I hyperlinked the article in my comment, but here's the direct link - https://www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/tassie-bachelor-star-faces-court-over-stealing-client-database/news-story/affd967366dd68b7ec972e4d0598644e

And here's a bit of an update published today.

The Mercury wrote:Bachelor in Paradise’s Conor Canning appealing Tasmanian real estate licence cancellation by Property Agents’ Tribunal

The Bachelor in Paradise contestant is fighting to keep his job in the property industry after a court was told he admitted to stealing intellectual property from his former employer Ray White and lying to the industry’s regulatory board.

Hobart’s Magistrates Court heard this week the complaint against reality TV star Conor Canning was “common knowledge” in the industry, but became public when he appealed the decision of the tribunal.

Mr Canning first received a letter from the board to say a formal complaint had been lodged against him in May 2018.

He, and his personal assistant Joel Solak, pleaded guilty to a raft of charges at the tribunal in July 2020, including stealing the database and also sending it to a financial adviser with the message “the golden list my man – this is highly confidential” to see if any money could be made from it, tribunal lawyer Craig Mackie told the court on Wednesday.

He has not been charged with any criminal offences.

A decision was handed down by the tribunal to cancel Mr Canning’s licence in November 2020.

Mr Canning’s appeal returns to the Hobart Magistrates Court in August.

Direct link - https://www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/bachelor-in-paradises-conor-canning-appealing-tasmanian-real-estate-licence-cancellation-by-property-agents-tribunal/news-story/260f921f9830d0feedebf606bb0d1916
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

+9
frajosfanofchris
Genevieve Australia
Bobette
ReneeM
Sprite