SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:57 pm

butterflylove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie and I are on the same wavelength. These two guys are the others I was alluding to in my post above, and they were two that stood out for DSP.

James.. Harry.. 🤷🏻️ was on House Rules with his ex-wife a few years back. Followed by Marlaina and Bill.
Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen71

Enough wrote:Why is James Harry Harris  going into The Bachelorette. I could understand House Rules. He has a construction  company and he is not a PT. Maybe trying to get over his split from his ex partner

butterflylove wrote:Why not? Why does anyone go on the show? He and his wife split 2 years ago, and she's clearly moved on. I'm sure he's going on to have some fun, makes some new mates, have some experiences etc.

I mentioned that Nick was a PT, not Harry. Sorry for some confusion.

Agent99 wrote:Yes, good spotting @butterflylove @NancyDrew.  Is he the one in the grey suit, black shirt?  He was not shown in any of the Matrix photos  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Kg4WPTF

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Interestingly, Harry also fits the Sportsbet criteria for Becky’s choice as he’s from SA, and is 34

Bobette wrote:So much Pete [in the first promo] - I really can't see him being F1 if he's that visible.  So Harry for the "win" I guess?

butterflylove wrote:Harry was only shown crying, and no voice over seemed to be directed at him, so they're definitely keeping him hidden. But giving him enough exposure with the short meet the guys promo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:09 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** UbvUm55

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Agent99 Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Harry for Bachelor? I haven't watched House Rules, so know nothing of his personality. Just had a quick squiz at his IG and he spends a lot of time with his son, but when he doesn't, it's party central laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:20 pm

I didn't watch House Rules either @Agent99.  All I know is, that outfit he's wearing desperately needs a long tie. Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698

ETA:  @Agent99 I just checked out his IG and I agree, could definitely see him in the running for Bach 2021 if he's got good screen presence (which I assume he does if this is his second TV stint). Wonder if we'll be getting any dirt from the ex-wife.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Harry Harris - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum