bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:25 am

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** SMWrnVk

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by dorkasauras on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:43 am

I think you can merge this with Andrew Thomas, fairly certain that’s him based on his acting headshot

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:47 am

@dorkasauras wrote:I think you can merge this with Andrew Thomas, fairly certain that’s him based on his acting headshot

Oh really?  He looks taller here!  OK merging comments from previous thread:

@Bobette wrote:
@butterflylove wrote:
@dorkasauras wrote:99% sure the guy standing next to sport guy/in front of pete is andrew thomas  (thomthomtraveller on insta)

would be keen to see if that person associated with the show is following him @bobette

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen60
https://www.instagram.com/thomthomtraveller/

Does look like a quite possible match in my opinion.

Yep that's him IMO - NICE @dorkasauras.

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Ozl952N

Source: Tenplay

But geeezzzzz he's a CLOWN?!  Clowns are terrifying he had better not pull any of that sh*t on camera!

No the person isn't following him.  I actually think she's just getting her info from us but I'll keep watching in case she adds anyone interesting.  

@dorkasauras wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@butterflylove wrote:@Bobette I took him saying clown as larrikin / funny guy, not in the literal sense.

:fingersarecrossed  But it is 2020, so I am fully expecting a red nose and rainbow wig at some point.  Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698

i think it's pretty literal, he's a trained actor turned travel influencer

https://www.sacasting.com.au/voices-all/item/327-andrew-thomas
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:05 pm

I'm confused. The matrix photo and Andrew Thomas don't match up? Matrix guy is wearing a green suit and has long hair, and we'd already matched Andrew to blue suit / floral shirt guy, who has his hair pulled back.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:13 pm

@butterflylove I think they’re 2 different nights

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:16 pm

@dorkasauras wrote:@butterflylove I think they’re 2 different nights

@dorkasauras Oh yeah 🤦🏻‍�. Thanks for pointing that out, just realised Pete and Rudy weren't in their grey suits.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:22 pm

I'm just glad he doesn't show up night 1 in full clown makeup.

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:22 am

@dorkasauras Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1022092695 nice catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60479

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Quite the photo clean up by Andy.

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen98
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 am

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Xwp9JPy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:39 am

Interesting answer to the last question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60479

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:40 am

@GuardianAngel

I'm assuming he's a soft guy then......
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Andrew Thomas - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum