SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by DeeDee60 Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by DeeDee60 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

DeeDee60

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:10 pm

@DeeDee60 no problem! Thanks for the added info. Smiley

Look under the banner at the very top of the page. You will see "Messages". Have a look. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:35 pm

@DeeDee60 This is the Top 16 SC I was referring to (15 + James presumably on stage).  I don't see Samuel here, suggesting he goes out early IMO.  

Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Z4Y5vGp

Source: Tenplay

It's not a judgement about his character - someone has to be the first to go.  Hopefully he still got something out of it - an invite to Paradise perhaps?   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeDee60 Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:21 am

Deleted.

Last edited by DeeDee60 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited to clarify Social Media Tabloid judging)

DeeDee60

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:30 pm

DeeDee60 wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion and IMO it doesn't matter when he leaves. You know the saying "Don't judge a book by a cover"? It just irritates me how people can judge a person when they know nothing about them. All that from a photo? Sadly that is how it is now. He would be no good on Paradise as he hates negativity and he's not idiot. The stylist got this so wrong. I merely stated some facts was all.

You can say that again.  Imo he doesn't stay long, but even if he doesn't go to BiP, I am sure he will meet most of the girls anyway.  It's just what they do....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:50 pm

@DeeDee60 we don't "judge" on this forum, we post our opinions based on sleuthing. Not everyone will agree, and other's see things differently. Everyone is welcomed to post their opinions.

I'm not sure who you are referring to when you say "people can judge" because we do not call out members on the forum. If you mean social media and tabloids in general, then you should include that in your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:57 pm

That's a shame but it's not the first time a good guy has been sent packing.
I wonder why he's set to private and the others are open?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 pm

@bondi_blonde His ig is public - he was just slower than others to go public.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:37 pm

I want to see this happen and I want Andrew to narrate their mating rituals in his best David Attenborough voice.  Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

bachie.bachie wrote: I miss the early Bach days when the contestants didn't all hang out every single day in the months before paradise. I'm calling it now that this season of BIP is going to resemble the Stagecoach vibes of US BIP if anyone watched that season.

Imagine dolphin guy and penguin girl in paradise.
Source
Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen49
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Samuel Minkin - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
GuardianAngel
Dumb
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: