SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Mikes - Betting Odds - Discussion *Sleuthing*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Agent99 wrote:@butterflylove I haven't looked if anyone else is following.  Steph has moved to Qld, so they have probably met cause they all know each other laugh out loud

Definitely what I was thinking. And honestly, wouldn't be opposed to a BIP hookup between them, haha 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:33 am

Sportsbet looking very confident with Becky's F1, still 32-35 from SA.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 IYYyyqq

And Elly's F1 (if she has one) is predicted to be 26-28 from QLD.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 GmW64F1

Source

Sportsbet had better check their fine print though since at the moment bets are only void if Becky chooses no one - whoops looks like someone did a sloppy copy & paste!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing*

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:09 am

Slight shortening for Elly's age bracket $2.25 into $2 now that articles saying she definitely choses someone has come out.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 Screen92
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Sportsbet seem to have taken The Bachelorette odds down..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:31 am

What do we reckon then - full list of names out Monday?  Better get your last F1 guesses in now then I reckon.

I'm going with:

Becky - F1 Harry F2 Pete.

Elly - Not sure about Frazer now, he fits the age/state profile but seems super visible in the promos, pap pics/articles, and I can't look past those BiP girl follows...

I want to know where Bad Hat's from.  We haven't seen him on any follow lists and that SC of him and Elly under the waterfall looks like final 2 business IMO.  

Also he looks like he'd be up for anything - Frazer on the other hand seems more measured, so if they wanted a fake F1, he might have been a better option.

This looks like QLD-coloured water IMO - thoughts? question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 Cck6Z02

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:35 am

I'm going with Joe as my F2 or F3 cause he was first in promos and maybe Frazer as one of the runner ups
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:23 am

Odds are back and they've tightened on the favourites - they are very confident of their sources IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 YLtvdhR

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 GpcKJU5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Pete and Frazer.... how predictable and B O R I N G.

Exactly what we should have expected from these Leads I suppose.   Rolling Eyes  

Neither of these couples will last 5 minutes IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 KNcsk4t

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:41 pm

We or more like all of you were spot on with the F1 and F2 clapping!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:05 am

I'm still stubbornly sceptical about Harry being F2 laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:11 am

I flip flopped between Harry and Pete (edited my post upthread 3 times changing my guess laugh out loud) because neither had a typical F1 pre-show presentation.  Harry is practically invisible in the trailer while Pete's all over it.  TPTB really phoned this season in if they couldn't even be bothered hiding the F1.

Elly's "choice" is a joke and he'll dump her as soon as he gets the chance IMO - he's a clasically good looking football player - he'd be used to having his pick of any hot chick that takes his fancy IMO and the fact that he's already accepting follows from BiP girls speaks volumes about his future plans IMO.

I have no faith in either of these relationships and IMO neither F1 would have looked twice at these girls if they weren't Leads.

ETA:  Oh yes I agree @Agent99, just because Adrian and Harry are in F2 spot now doesn't mean they'll end up there - bookies only pay out on F1 so the odds for everyone else is irrelevant (though I still expect Adrian to go to the end considering the waterfall date and his voice line in the trailer).

TAB have released their market and concur with Sportsbet, so the outcome is beyond doubt IMO. What a complete snoozefest.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 Q8sDcYs

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing* - Page 2 91m3I01

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by cocopuffer Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:55 am

Is there any chance of an intruder coming in later on and being F1?

cocopuffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Betting Odds - Discussion - *Spoilers Sleuthing*

+3
leavers
Dumb
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum