SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Discuss Love Island here. Airs on CBS.

Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:Gee no one is watching Love Island?  It is filmed in Las Vegas.  

I am watching it! handwave

Great someone to talk to about it.  My favorites are Johnny and Cely.  It should be cute between them tonight!!

Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Brill wrote:Gee no one is watching Love Island?  It is filmed in Las Vegas.  

I am watching it! handwave

Great someone to talk to about it.  My favorites are Johnny and Cely.  It should be cute between them tonight!!

Yes I like them too just didn’t like what he did to Cely with the girl Mercedes. I also like Kirsten think she is gorgeous plus I think that Jaleb and Justine have a great chance after the show ends. I am tired of Carrighton he just gives me bad vibes.

I agree that Johnny should have kicked that girl to the curb right off the bat.  Talk about an aggressive woman, I think he got caught up in it, she did say to the other women that he kept talking about Cely.  Anyway hopefully all is well from now on.  I loved what they did for Cely last night.  How cute was that!!
I felt bad for Lauren last night, she can do better then Carrington.   Caleb and Justine are cute together.  I wonder if down the road we will hear how Mackenzie and Connor are doing?  She is so insecure, I can't imagine how she'd be out in the real world, especially with distance between them.

whit90 wrote:

It was very sweet what Jonny did for Cely it will be interesting what will happen to them after the show. I can not stand Carrington and I really do not see why the girls are so crazy about him. As far as Connor there was a pic. of him at the airport going to see Mackenzie .

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:43 pm

So far Caleb has been one of my favorites. If you listen to his questions, answers & any advice he offers, there’s substance to what he’s saying.

Carrington & MacKenzie have been my least favourite of the contestants who have stuck around more than an epi or two.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:20 pm

@Linds911 thanks for the thread! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Thanks Linds911!

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:24 am

I'm watching, but a few episodes behind.
Tre was on RS podcast yesterday and had some juicy behind the scenes details. One of them about Johnny being a great actor and only there for the money. Really hope this isn't true, cause I like Cely very much.

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:33 am

My faves are Justine, Caleb, & Cely. I wish there was a way for all 3 of them to win. I love Jaleb’s relationship. They seem so mature & the progression seems so natural & authentic, and they’re both super hot. I’ve never trusted Johnny, from the minute he walked in I knew what he was about and predicted he would do everything he did in Casa Amor (Mercedes said they did more than kiss under the covers even though they didn’t have sex). The way he treated Mackenzie also really bothered me. And pretty much everyone that’s left the villa has negative things to say about him.

Mackenzie & Connor were a hot mess imo but I liked them both as individuals so I hope that being outside of the villa can actually help them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:42 am

Dutchy23 wrote:I'm watching, but a few episodes behind.
Tre was on RS podcast yesterday and had some juicy behind the scenes details. One of them about Johnny being a great actor and only there for the money. Really hope this isn't true, cause I like Cely very much.

When RS posted he was doing a podcast with Tre, I wondered who the “fake” person might be that Tre referred to. Johnny came to mind, but was hopeful for Cely’s sake that it wasn’t.

What is the monetary prize/component? I haven’t watched from the beginning.

Any other juicy details worth sharing?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Now I could be wrong but I think I heard last night the winners (what ever that means) get $100,000. I've never watched this show before so I'm not sure how many episodes there are. I think the end is near since they will not have any more entering.

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:24 pm

I would love for Jonny and Cely to win and her decide to keep all the money. laugh out loud That would send him a message.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Brill wrote:Now I could be wrong but I think I heard last night the winners (what ever that means) get $100,000.  I've never watched this show before so I'm not sure how many episodes there are.  I think the end is near since they will not have any more entering.
The end is sometime next week, idk which day. There will be a viewer vote & whichever couple gets the most votes wins. & then the winning couple are centre stage with the host who has 2 envelopes. One envelope will have the 100k & the other empty. One person chooses an envelope randomly & the person who gets the one with the money then has to choose if they’re gonna split it or keep it for themselves. No one’s ever kept the money for themselves afaik.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Brill wrote:Now I could be wrong but I think I heard last night the winners (what ever that means) get $100,000.  I've never watched this show before so I'm not sure how many episodes there are.  I think the end is near since they will not have any more entering.
The end is sometime next week, idk which day. There will be a viewer vote & whichever couple gets the most votes wins. & then the winning couple are centre stage with the host who has 2 envelopes. One envelope will have the 100k & the other empty. One person chooses an envelope randomly & the person who gets the one with the money then has to choose if they’re gonna split it or keep it for themselves. No one’s ever kept the money for themselves afaik.

It would not shock me one bit if Johnny and Cely won that Johnny would choose to keep the money for himself.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:39 am

I fall in love with Jaleb more and more every scene they have. That scene in the beginning of the episode of them on the roof saying they're falling in love with each other was everything :inlove. The vibe with the rest of the villa after they got their hideaway was weird but I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt because there's been a theory on twitter that Jaleb actually already got a hideaway that was edited out because of the Noah stuff, and I feel like tonight confirmed it. The other islanders being as visibly jealous as they were, Justine feeling guilty, and when her and Caleb walked into the hideaway and saw the champagne she said something like "this is my favourite part", implying that they've done this before.

I need Laurel to have some self respect and see the huge red flags. Every time her and Carrington discuss a relationship outside of the show, he makes it clear he's not that interested in that, and she lets him make all the decisions about their relationship.

I LOVED Lakeyn letting Carrington have it and especially her pointing out what he did to Laurel in the process.

Moira was voted most 2 faced, I voted for her and her tears didn't move me. I don't like that girl.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Brill
GuardianAngel