SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:44 pm

I guess she is the one that recommended him to the show and apparently she was on social media about the show. If it was covid and she wasn't doing well they would have called him to come home.
I'm like Trina but not a fan of Cash. Personally I loved Aimee and Wes and really have lost interest since they left. I'm sure they were eliminated because they were a threat.
I follow them and hope they make it together. Justine from last season follows them and has made a video of them.

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:53 pm

@Brill Yes I can say for me Cash is overrated honestly. I would prefer Trina being saved over her actually since her time was wasted on Cinco for so long. I don't watch a lot anymore and only took a glimpse last night and saw Josh leaving for that reason. The rest of the people there now are just boring. I don't like Olivia or Jeremy, will or Kira, to me they all need to leave. Olivia only went to Korey because she wants to stay in the Villa. I am all for just Korey now and hope he couples up with someone other than Olivia & if he does there are so many people who will vote for him to make it to the end.

Love Wes and Aimee!!! they were definitely a threat to all those couples in the Villa and by far I think would have won if they were not dumped from the Island. Very sexy those two. I hope they make it as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:25 pm

chasus71 wrote:@Brill  Yes I can say for me Cash is overrated  honestly. I would prefer Trina being saved over her actually since her time was wasted on Cinco for so long. I don't watch a lot anymore and only took a glimpse last night and saw Josh leaving for that reason. The rest of the people there now are just boring. I don't like Olivia or Jeremy, will or Kira, to me they all need to leave. Olivia only went to Korey because she wants to stay in the Villa. I am all for just Korey now and hope he couples up with someone other than Olivia & if he does there are so many people who will vote for him to make it to the end.

Love Wes and Aimee!!! they were definitely a threat to all those couples in the Villa and by far I think would have won if they were not dumped from the Island. Very sexy those two. I hope they make it as well.

Have you seen their IG's? I check them every day. I guess they are back in their home towns. Have you also seen the podcasts these two women do with the ones that have been eliminated?

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:11 pm

No I have not seen their IG lately so I hope they stay in touch and try and keep their relationship going.

What is the name of the podcast @Brill ?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:34 pm

It's called, "After The Island". (you tube) They are out of LA. I haven't listened to all of the episodes but the one with Wes and Aimee is interesting.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:36 pm

Brill wrote:It's called, "After The Island". (you tube) They are out of LA.  I haven't listened to all of the episodes but the one with Wes and Aimee is interesting.

Ok thanks for the info. I will check it out.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:21 pm

While I'm not sorry that Cash is gone I am shocked that she was eliminated. She seemed to have nine lives. I think she was very shocked as well some of the others. Now she can call Cinco and see where that goes.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:14 am

Yes I am not surprised about it the second Korey got to pick early I knew Charlie was not going to pick Cash. She was on the fence anyway with him because her mind was on Cinco anyway. He didn't have the obligation to pick her IMO. He picked who he liked more. That is the game. Cash basically played herself in the end.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:49 pm

chasus71 wrote:Yes I am not surprised about it the second Korey got to pick early I knew Charlie was not going to pick Cash. She was on the fence anyway with him because her mind was on Cinco anyway. He didn't have the obligation to pick her IMO. He picked who he liked more. That is the game. Cash basically played herself in the end.

Couldn't agree more. There are some more that could go, like Olivia. IMO she latched on to Korey to stay in the game. I guess it is over on Sunday. sad

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:53 pm

@Brill Yes I cant stand Olivia and hate that she latched onto Korey. He is my only fave islander and my votes are for him but unfortunate Olivia stays by default because of that. I know she will bail the second she is off the island and Korey just will be alone. I wish he had chosen Bailey or better yet the girl Isabel that was there who was all in for him. UGH.

One more week left though, next Sunday is the last episode of the season. Right now not a fan of any couple but want Korey to go all the way. Lessor of 2 evils just like with LI UK with Amber & Greg, she got the win and Greg was just there laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:05 am

Such a messed up season IMO and none of the F4 couples are "Real couples" it is just a mess.

Anyway the F4 are:

Charlie & Alana
Korey & Olivia
Will & Kyra
Jeremy & Baily

**Basically I only like one person and I DON'T have a couple that I want to root for. So I am left with voting for the person I like in one of these couples. What a disappointing end to this season. IMO
Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e369x1yi5b6mkwi0j06hndzul4vg9b4rgrdhjlb9aj&rid=200

The last vote is tonight and Sunday night we find out which (Non-) couple wins season 3 LI-USA no no
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Well for me I am happy with One half of the winner of this years season. Korey has always been my favorite he is such a genuine guy. I just dislike who he was coupled up with. Just one of those things lesser of the 2 evils. All the other couples I just did not care about.

Official results:

1st PLACE: KOREY/OLIVIA
2ND PLACE: WILL/KYRA
3RD PLACE: JEREMY/BAILEY
4TH PLACE: CHARLIE/ALANA

CONGRATS to the winners.

I know for next season the show needs to change this to where the islanders don't have the power to decide who stays on after a public vote. I believe they should only be given the vote to save someone one time that is it. If they do get a 2nd time to vote who to save then it cant be someone who was previously saved before. Like Jeremy was at the bottom 3 times & saved 3 times!!! That is just insane. If someone or a couple have the lowest viewer votes then they are DUMPED from the island no saving!! This way the show does not end up how it did this season, some of the most lackluster pairings. IMO.

Anyway, that is my take and hopefully next season is better.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Brill
GuardianAngel