SELECT CONTENT

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:17 pm

@Hawaii Girl Thanks for the article - Abigail sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. And her parents sound like they know how to raise independent children with good values (frugal is a good place to be when you're young). Can't wait to see more of her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by SMH Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:53 pm

She looks absolutely stunning! Looking forward to watching her next year.
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:59 pm

Her following count went down by one.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:44 am

Following now down two more at 328.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Her Twitter account shows a decrease of 1 person she is following and an increase in 1 following.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Thanks everyone for keeping track!

This might put her out at the last RC F3-4? I'm compiling a list cross reference to those eliminated to those we haven't sleuthed for sure.

With Twitter, if she is following one more I would say she's out. Her twitter is still private.

IDK she apparently got the 1st impression rose and in my own romantic mind I want her to be the F1 just for that reason. laugh out loud

What does everyone think?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone for keeping track!

This might put her out at the last RC F3-4? I'm compiling a list cross reference to those eliminated to those we haven't sleuthed for sure.

With Twitter, if she is following one more I would say she's out. Her twitter is still private.

IDK she apparently got the 1st impression rose and in my own romantic mind I want her to be the F1 just for that reason. laugh out loud

What does everyone think?

I think she might be out due to her Twitter following increasing by 1. Also, I was listening to Reality Steve’s weekly podcast with Ashley Spivey, a user wrote that Abigail was out. I know this isn’t definitive proof but thought I would mention it. I’m guessing she may have made it F4 and may be a candidate for The Bachelorette gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:04 pm

@sportsgirl94 thanks for that! I'm in the K's now so I'll cross her off as eliminated. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sportsgirl94 thanks for that! I'm in the K's now so I'll cross her off as eliminated. yes

You’re welcome! I really like her. I hope she is considered for the Bachelorette gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:47 pm

Her IG is public now too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:54 pm

@sportsgirl94 thank you!

She is so darn cute!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:55 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:Her IG is public now too.

Wow, she's really pretty, I can see why Matt gave her the FIR
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+25
provenceguy
VanillaCoke
beader
CHO
Idlemess