SELECT CONTENT

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by beader Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 pm

I noticed not only him rubbing her leg, but also him mirroring her behavior--she'd play with her earring and touch and rub her ear--he'd touch and rub his ear. Isn't that considered a sign of attraction?

beader

Back to top Go down

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:54 pm

beader wrote:I noticed not only him rubbing her leg, but also him mirroring her behavior--she'd play with her earring and touch and rub her ear--he'd touch and rub his ear.  Isn't that considered a sign of attraction?
And the way Matt looks at her... its almost like he is undressing her with his eyes... He is definitely attracted to her. I wonder if the attraction decreased because she allegedly didn't attend a lot of group dates becos of her cochlear

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:44 pm

beader wrote:I noticed not only him rubbing her leg, but also him mirroring her behavior--she'd play with her earring and touch and rub her ear--he'd touch and rub his ear.  Isn't that considered a sign of attraction?

I saw a clip, maybe posted in SM I'm not sure exactly where it is now, but it was a deleted scene where Abigail wanted some alone time with him and during that conversation she mentioned she would play with her earring to let him know she was thinking of him. He responded and said he'd do the same by rubbing his ear.

ETA: we believe she was eliminated because we don't have an s/caps of her in the long preview.

Also tracking her SM she increased her twitter following by one around Nov 13th.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5786p12-abigail-heringer-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 am

We must protect her at all costs 💕

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 6 Giphy
via GIPHY
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:31 am

Abigail pulled on her earrings when he called her for the rose.. The signal is working yall..Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 6 20210110

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Well, I think it is special Abigail & Matt have a secret signal just between them the others are unaware of, it keeps his mind on her. I remember Catherine said she would always give Sean secret notes during his season & she ended up his final 1.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:33 am

Is there a next bachelorette discussion thread?
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:28 pm

@VanillaCoke No but I can create that now. Smiley

ETA:

Bachelorette 17 threads here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:36 pm

She's so sweet.

https://twitter.com/AbigailHeringer

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:30 pm

She mentioned that her sister is deaf, too, so I wonder if there is a genetic component & how that might affect their future children should she and Matt end up together.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1858

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:06 pm

provenceguy wrote:She mentioned that her sister is deaf, too, so I wonder if there is a genetic component & how that might affect their future children should she and Matt end up together.

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/hearingloss/genetics.html

70% of childhood deafness can be due to genetic causes. In people such as Abigail who needed an cochlear implant, there is one protein that has been identified as contributing to deafness. I didn't research if the affected gene(s) are mainly carried by females. But considering Abigail's sister is deaf and her brothers are not, it makes me wonder if females are more prone to have this genetic trait.
Regardless, Abigail is such a quality person - her deafness only enhances who she is. Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 6 2764

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:20 pm

@Norcalgal thanks for the info. I didn't know that.

My niece is a supervisor of a day care and she learned sign language years ago so she can communicate with the little ones.

Abigail is a lovely young lady who appears to be mature beyond her years. What a great smile. I would love to see her as the bachelorette if she's not the F1.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abigail Heringer - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+25
provenceguy
VanillaCoke
beader
CHO
Idlemess