SELECT CONTENT

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 pm

I have different idea about this. It seems to be happening a lot to people on the show these days. Right before Christmas, Ivan’s, Riley’s and Dr. Joe’s accounts were down.

What’s really disturbing is that ONLY POC have been targeted as far as I know. Like someone isn’t happy with the increasing diversity.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:46 pm

@GuardianAngel @blueblues

Yeah, I dont think Bri herself is doing anything weird because it happened a few times last season too. I wonder if people are abusing reporting accounts because it really does seem to be only POC getting banned.

It's not like they are flagging accounts for rapid rising numbers or anything because then Brendan and Rachael would have been flagged too.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:07 pm

@yellowbirdcage One thing that’s strange is that she works for Facebook, which owns IG. You would think she could quickly have her IG account restored in this situation. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:29 pm

mbl wrote:@yellowbirdcage One thing that’s strange is that she works for Facebook, which owns IG. You would think she could quickly have her IG account restored in this situation.  All IMO

I was thinking the same thing, super odd. I’ve notice that since Bri’s account has been hacked Matt has not posted on IG. I don’t know if it’s correlated but it’s interesting.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:00 am

She deleted around 70 posts when we were sleuthing her, now she's at zero. She went from following 800 to 468. I hope she posts something explaining what happened, otherwise I'm not liking the SM games she's been playing since the beginning.

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 3 Captu253
https://www.instagram.com/brisprings/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She deleted around 70 posts when we were sleuthing her, now she's at zero. She went from following 800 to 468. I hope she posts something explaining what happened, otherwise I'm not liking the SM games she's been playing since the beginning.

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 3 Captu253
https://www.instagram.com/brisprings/?hl=en

Her IG has been hacked for a few days now.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:19 am

@GuardianAngel Do you mean earlier this week she was following 800? If so that does seem suspicious.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:21 am

She isn't playing any games. Her account was hacked by a guy in turkey by the the ig name mucoski. He followed his account from her account after he hacked it. He even posted a story on his account of him signed in onto her account. He did the same yesterday to the National Geographic Turkey IG page. His account got taken down today but he has a backup ig mucahitpinky. I reported both of his pages when i noticed it was him doing the hacking.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:22 am

@Kayben14 It’s back up, although there are no posts showing. She archived them as they reappeared. Some of the ones she previously archived exported in her feed but then she archived everything.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:23 am

@sun20j2001 Wow, that’s really impressive that you figured that out.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:28 am

mbl wrote:@sun20j2001 Wow, that’s really impressive that you figured that out.  

He would post every page he hacked in his stories but would cover their ig names. He even posted the warning he got from instagram. His backup account has about 69 different former usernames. The only reason i figured it out was because he made comments from her account in turkish under his post. Plus he got sloppy and followed himself from her account.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:34 am

Bri hasn’t played any SM games? She archived posts and unfollowed people before she took her page off private. Since she’s taken her page off private it’s been totally normal. She’s made a few posts & followed a few people since and that’s it. She’s been following 468 people all week. Her account was clearly hacked as evidenced by the screenshot on page 2 showing the pic & bio change. Her account was then deactivated, I would assumed by IG while she/they tried to recover her account. Her account is back up tonight with the profile pic & bio she had before the hack. When her account came back up earlier tonight it was showing some pics she had archived from 2015/2016. & none of them were salacious. Those are now gone and I think they’re probably still trying to restore her account to the way it was right before the hack. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+23
luvnunity
Sprite
Luvstruck
CHO
Thatgirl31109