SELECT CONTENT

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Jessenia has just accepted Patty's friend request, but still has her profile set as private.
She also followed Patty back. I don't follow all the contestants so I could be mistaken but I think she's the only one who did?

Going back through Patty's recent follows, and yep Jessenia is the only one who followed her back. Not sure what to make of it tho.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:04 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Jessenia has just accepted Patty's friend request, but still has her profile set as private.
She also followed Patty back. I don't follow all the contestants so I could be mistaken but I think she's the only one who did?

Going back through Patty's recent follows, and yep Jessenia is the only one who followed her back. Not sure what to make of it tho.

Possibly taking advantage of the opportunity to get more followers. Who knows! The others might just be following the rules. As time goes on we will see who was there for the lead and who's out to earn an influencer's following.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:29 pm

Who's Patty? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's Patty? TYIA

@GuardianAngel Patty is Matt's mum.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:36 pm

OH! Thanks! dizzy

Well that sounds fishy to me if Jessenia is the only one who followed her back. Doesn't she talk to the others? I would think they are all talking about Matt's mother and the IG followers/likes etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OH! Thanks! dizzy

Well that sounds fishy to me if Jessenia is the only one who followed her back. Doesn't she talk to the others? I would think they are all talking about Matt's mother and the IG followers/likes etc.

I would think it rules her out as F1.  The contestants have to know they can’t do something like that.  JMO.  It seems like an attention seeking move on Jessenia’s part.  

I would think if she was F1, the producers would have stepped in by now.  I’m thinking Patty’s doing damage control for the picture she posted on Thanksgiving.  Again, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:02 am

In the last few hours Jessenia's changed up her IG profile photo, unfollowed Patty and still keeping her account on private.

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Scree128
calypsocruz
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:16 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:

I would think it rules her out as F1.  The contestants have to know they can’t do something like that.  JMO.  It seems like an attention seeking move on Jessenia’s part.  

I would think if she was F1, the producers would have stepped in by now.  I’m thinking Patty’s doing damage control for the picture she posted on Thanksgiving.  Again, JMO.
what picture?

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:16 am

rosi wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

what picture?

She posted a picture to her IG stories of Matt on the telephone with someone. She captioned it with she wondered who he was talking to with a an smiling emoji with hearts around it. It was quickly removed by her. It seemed like it was a picture of a woman with brunette hair but it is hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:46 pm

@sportsgirl94 I didn't know about the picture!

Easy for me to speculate she's the F1 or was F2 and therefore knows who the F1 is and TPTB did step in and told her to unfollow Patty and delete the pic.  

@butterflylove thanks for the update. Along with wanting the attention, perhaps she's throwing out clues. It will be interesting going forward if she stops with the SM antics and keeps her IG private.

ETA: I thought Jessenia posted a picture.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:04 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
rosi wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

what picture?

She posted a picture to her IG stories of Matt on the telephone with someone.  She captioned it with she wondered who he was talking to with a an smiling emoji with hearts around it.  It was quickly removed by her.  It seemed like it was a picture of a woman with brunette hair but it is hard to tell.
thank you  Smiley

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:38 am

Her instagram is now public.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jessenia Cruz - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
Idlemess
butterflylove
quietpal
GuardianAngel
bluwavz