SELECT CONTENT

Magi Tareke - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magi Tareke - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Magi Tareke - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Total respect for her when she supported MaryLynn in the Victoria argument.

Yes, indeed, and she did so in a very dignified way.

Magi is one of my favorites this season. Her beauty stands out even in a season filled with stunning women. Plus, she is so accomplished and well spoken.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Magi Tareke - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Magi Tareke - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:12 pm

I saw an interview with Chris Harrison before season aired where he said Magi was one of his most favorite contestants ever, he went on to say he thought America would love her.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:23 pm

I really love Magi. She's so genuine, intelligent, an achiever, and beautiful to boot. Would love more contestants like her!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Magi Tareke - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Maddy
Mia_Leoni
sun20j2001
quietpal
ElonM