SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:30 am

The girl said she’s gonna post more tea tomorrow also now rachaels friends and other people that are saying it’s true are going at it in the comments. Someone also commented about all the "Political Stuff" post she hid from her Facebook and ig stories she deleted and then followed blm a few days ago. The person told her friends are you guys gonna say those were lies as well and the person hasn’t responded. I think either way it prob won’t bother Matt since he didn’t seem to care when one of his friends over the summer used the n word. JMO
Not that I think anyone Matt would’ve choose her be with long term.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Political)

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:38 am

Welp, she did do a clean up on IG. Can't get away from sleuthers.

Oct 6th vs Nov 28th

Anonymous wrote:Rachael Kirkconnell

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 2 R10
https://www.instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell/ (Deactivated)
Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 2 71781015_1505878639552574_1747362643573735424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=6OScU5o1G4EAX_I1Jda&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel8-1
https://www.facebook.com/rachkirkconnell

GuardianAngel wrote:It's the same IG that @"Hawaii Girl" posted upthread.

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 2 Captu208

https://www.instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell/?hl=en

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5819-rachael-kirkconnell-bachelor-25-matt-james-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:59 am

A poster on Reddit Thread of the TikTok said there from the area and have mutual and doesn’t thing the TikTok poster is lying.
One said she was in big group of friends in high school that was cliquey and bullied but Rachael was nice to her specifically. But the group did bully people.

I do have to say her friends comments are not helping under the TikTok some saying people change, different things as Kat Dunn posted under RS tweet. I think their responses are Making it seem true more than anything.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:02 am

So, some of Rachael’s friends are defending her on various SM platforms with conflicting stories. Some are saying they don’t even know this girl, others are saying that girl has loved attention since high school (implying that they do in fact know her). Some are saying that this never happened, but a long time friend of Rachael’s commented this on the TikTok (implying there’s some validity to this).

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 2 6377b710
source

Imo I think the TikTok girl wants attention but also that it’s true and based on Rachael’s SM hasn’t changed at all.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:03 am

One more thing apparently she’s having a watch party right now with these people that are defending her. However her friends aren’t doing a good job of it.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:20 am

Zaynab wrote:A poster on Reddit Thread of the TikTok said there from the area and have mutual and doesn’t thing the TikTok poster is lying.
One said she was in big group of friends in high school that was cliquey and bullied but Rachael was nice to her specifically. But the group did bully people.

I do have to say her friends comments are not helping under the TikTok some saying people change, different things as Kat Dunn posted under RS tweet. I think their responses are Making it seem true more than anything.

Well I have been going back and forth on twitter with the girl under the RS tweet who posted this on tik tok she said she has receipts and would post tomorrow. Well I said if you have receipts, then why not post now as she was so quick to throw the accusation out there. She did replied that she was tired and sleepy. To which I responded that "if she was was tired then why was she still online commenting for hours which gives her plenty of time to already post something, show something" She has now deleted those tweets.

Needless to say I find this suspicious to say the least. She is giving herself time to either find those receipts, create those receipts or photoshop something possibly with a video just talking about this event. My speculation.

Also this occurred, supposedly back in 2014 when they were in High school Suspect . I am not saying that Racheal could have been a rude girl but let's be honest, in your teen years can change drastically once you are an adult because of the experience you go through that changes your perspective on things. One of those being your ignorance about people and other cultures. JMO.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:36 am

@chasus71 People can change, but apparently there was quite the cleanup on her SM and that indicated that there wasn't much of a change.

Sooner or later the truth will come out. It will be interesting watching her. She didn't really do anything for me the first episode, but Matt liked her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:47 am

IMO, I’ve seen a lot of these comments about people changing, but it’s a big change from having that perspective and the allegations against her and coming from a notoriously sundown town. Even comments on the TikTok from friends or even people from their high school aren’t denying that she was in a group that was big and most likely did bully people. It’s not just a character change we’re talking about also people have come at people way harder then they are about being accused of lying about going to prom, etc that was later proven not to be a lie. But I see so many trying to excuse her and it’s weird to me. IMO.
I wasn’t really paying attention to her parts so she didn’t really make an impression even knowing the supposed spoiler so I need to rewatch it to see.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:16 am

The thing is as I am not defending Racheal in any way, but I do believe before people can judge and assume that she was as this girl says, even being a mean girl, I am one that wants to see evidence. Imagine trying to ruin someone's character through social media. For all we know things could have been said out of context and could easily have been a dig at the type of guys the girl was supposedly attracted to either based on their race and/or character. Either way there should be some sort of evidence behind this.

I seen those same friends of Racheal saying that yes she was in the mean girl club and from that I guess some can assume that from those statements that she probably said those things. Again, limited evidence to confirm, all is perceived differently by each individuals that reads the comments. Still to the girl that posted this I am suspect of because of what she was posting to me and her dodging the call from others to release the evidence now to back it up because if not true then imagine the damage. JMO.

Also I want to add that my husband grew up in a known racist town of Medford, OR where back in the days was Like this town of sundown was with POC not find themselves in the town after sunset or else. Yes an ugly thing indeed, however, not everyone in the town are racist nor raised that way, my husband certainly was not nor his many of friends who also grew up in the same town. Still people assume just because he did grow up there that he is part of that culture, which is further from the truth.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:25 am

Sprite wrote:@chasus71 People can change, but apparently there was quite the cleanup on her SM and that indicated that there wasn't much of a change.

Sooner or later the truth will come out. It will be interesting watching her. She didn't really do anything for me the first episode, but Matt liked her.

Yes I get it that that she "cleaned up her sm" could have been for many reasons and partly for her image to come off as not being a racist as this girl on tik tok is accusing. Still my opinion if she is truly a racist than why agree to come on a show with a black lead? Some racist I have come across in my lifetime could barely even stand to be in or near any POC let alone try to win their affections or touch them?

Plus what do we know of this tik tok person? easy to throw out things when at this time they cant defend themselves at the moment or at least until the show allows them to speak publicly on this. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:03 am

@chasus71 We had a racist on Rachel's season. Clearly he was cast with a purpose. Similar thing could have happened here.

Playing devil's advocate, there is a lot of incentive these days, particularly for young women, to be cast as part of the show. Influencers are everywhere, plus they get a lot of perks associated with the show and lots of opportunities. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:08 am

I think after the Jenna Cooper/Reality Steve incident, I've gotten a lot more cautious about accepting what one disgruntled person says at face value. At least with Victoria Fuller, there seemed to be reports of a number of women in Virginia Beach who were very upset with her, or who had heard of her shenanigans.

Perhaps we will know more in time. IMO if Rachael is indeed the F1, it will be Matt who knows her better than any of us, and will make the call. IMO she would not have (allegedly) made it into the F4 if she had any major issue with Matt's color. She also would not have introduced her family to him. As for her cleaning up her social media, that doesn't bother me. I do it periodically, and I don't have anything major to hide. Maybe I get rid of stale Covid posts, or political posts, or shares that I'm tired of, or whatever. It's like tidying up my home. A lot of people do it before job interviews, Greek recruitment, etc.

Apart from this Tik-Tokker, people have been saying lovely things about her for the most part. At worst, they say that there were some questionable women in her larger friendship group in high school, but that she herself was not hateful.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+42
Sprite
Jane Austen
dee
lightredemption
Luvstruck