SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:23 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:Im trying to figure out what type of evidence some people wanted her to post. Video of her getting bullied i guess laugh out loud. Where there is smoke there is fire. That combined with her friends deleting their twitter accounts after their racist tweets were discovered.
cantstopl  I dont get it too.. I didnt think that bullies leave paper trail. There are so many little things that we can point out as redflags even if we decide to exclude the tiktok video... Too much cleanup is going on and its concerning

How her friends were acting in the comments under the tiktok and on twitter told me all i needed to know. She deleted some questionable stuff off her ig stories too. Check out the reddit Bachelor Poc page for more with her.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:30 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:Im trying to figure out what type of evidence some people wanted her to post. Video of her getting bullied i guess laugh out loud. Where there is smoke there is fire. That combined with her friends deleting their twitter accounts after their racist tweets were discovered.

The thing was is that she was the one who stated that she had the evidence and receipts and told folks to wait for it. This is why when she finally came on 17 hours later people were asking her for the receipts. Then when she made the videos to try and explain what went down, she did not Once mention Rachael as being the one who said these things to her like she implied with her first tik tok post. Then when she posted some SC of comments they were all from this morning and to some noted that they looked suspect because a lot of the language was what the OP had posted just the day prior. This is why people were asking her for proof.

In the video all she said was the "the group", "the girl from the group said mean things" "They, that group". Then whenever anyone asked her about her choice of words & what did Rachael specifically say to her, she would never reply to them. She never verbally stated that Rachael was the one bullying. Shortly after in came out in the comments that the poster and Rachael never went to the same school and the beef was with another girl, stuff being said back ad forth when they found themselves at certain events.

This is why all of it is suspect. I understand you may not have evidence from years back but you shouldn't post something initially calling out someone, then stating you have proof but once you make the video story you don't even mention her name as being the one bullying. The saying is the more people talk the more the real truth comes out. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:snipped

I agree with you about the cleanup.  Also, JMO, not helping her case is her recent IG follows.  One is Black Lives Matter and the other is a business owned by black people.  If she followed before filming, I would not think twice about it.  Now, it just feels like she is trying to hard.  

The video of she and her friends dancing?  Reminds me of the Quarantine Crew.  Her video gave me mean girl vibes.  

I’m not surprised if she is F1 to be honest which is disappointing.

Me too. She's just a college girl to me. Not a young smart established young lady that I envision Matt would have chosen. These were my opinions when the spoiler first came out that she was F1 and prior to all the other rumours.

In her IG story she gets shy when it's her turn to meet Matt, and to me she literally looks 12 yrs old. I don't want to look for that song that they are playing during their little dance routine, but it sounds like teenagers trying to be tough. Pardon me if I insult anyone who likes that song.

The song is a rap song with some profanity. They call themselves the Wolfpack or something along that lines. I have no issue with the song even though it’s not for me. It’s the behavior within the video that’s just immature IMO. I think Rachael and her friends would fit in perfectly with the Quarantine Crew.

What I do find odd is Rachael told Matt she was approached by producers and was hesitant to do the show. But, she did after finding out it was him. If she was racist, would she go on the show knowing her past could get brought up if she is as guilty? I would like to think she wouldn’t. But, I feel she is also trying too hard. The previews show her saying “love is love”, the recent IG follows (wish she had followed them before the show) and how she was into Matt after the opening speech. For someone never in love, her reaction seemed a bit much. JMO. I hope she turns out to be a nice young lady. There are some great things being said about her from those that allegedly know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:13 pm

@sportsgirl94 Also, I think if she lasts as long as she does, who is to say that she wont delve more into this about coming from a racists town, her circle of friends, how she as raised, and how she has changed today. We just don't know for sure. Plus as we know the show edits how they will and shows what they want. Could be maybe they choose to show her in a bad light? Good light? redemption arc? who knows. JMO

I will say the girl who made the tik tok has now made her account private.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:20 pm

chasus71 wrote:@sportsgirl94  Also, I think if she lasts as long as she does, who is to say that she wont delve more into this about coming from a racists town, her circle of friends, how she as raised, and how she has changed today. We just don't know for sure. Plus as we know the show edits how they will and shows what they want. Could be maybe they choose to show her in a bad light? Good light? redemption arc? who knows. JMO

Based on the current editing and the past bachelor editing trend, she is getting the very very clean edit.. the producers won't show their golden finalist in bad light..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:05 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
Based on the current editing and the past bachelor editing trend, she is getting the very very clean edit.. the producers won't show their golden finalist in bad light..

Yes I figured as much
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:37 pm

I didn't know anything about this and liked her last night. I'm going to see what she's like as the show goes on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:45 am

albean99 wrote:I didn't know anything about this and liked her last night. I'm going to see what she's like as the show goes on.

Same here. I will see if they show her more with Matt in other conversations. For now, I like her.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:46 am

I will wait and see what they do with her edit. There are F1's in the past that did not have favourable edits. Courtney Vienna, the way Nikki was treated. They can change their narrative anytime depending on what happens after filming between the couple and what SM screams about.

ETA: I just read this thread. I sense a season where the F1 won't be liked if it's Rachel, and huge support for F2 if it's Abigail thus resulting in the 'ette for her. That's what my useless crystal ball see's.  Hugesmile

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5645p384-bachelor-25-matt-james-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1483392

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:02 am

@GuardianAngel But Michelle was excessively featured in the preview.. Michelle might be F1 but it would be too obvious.. With the tiktok drama and her strong showing on Monday, Rachel still didnt gain as much followers as Abigail. You might be right that F1 (if its rachel) might not have as much support as F2 or F3..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote: snipped ....
ETA: I just read this thread. I sense a season where the F1 won't be liked if it's Rachel, and huge support for F2 if it's Abigail thus resulting in the 'ette for her. That's what my useless crystal ball see's.  Hugesmile

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5645p384-bachelor-25-matt-james-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1483392

I feel the same as you GA. Lots of potential to be an unpopular F1.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:30 pm

A poster on Reddit noticed that Rachael was not at one her good friends Bridal shower today. All of Rachael close friends were friends including some at her watch party. Matt has been in LA since January 6th it seems like he’s been on a SHV. Rachael not attending her friends shower today points more to her being F1.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+42
Sprite
Jane Austen
dee
lightredemption
Luvstruck