SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by suzq Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:02 am

Rachael looks like /reminds me of someone (a celebrity), but I can't think of who it is.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Me, too! Can't quite put my finger on it, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 pm

@provenceguy @suzq she reminds me of Rachael Weisz when she was in her 20s and 30s. She is still stunning ... no way she looks 50 years old!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001838/?ref_=nm_mv_close

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:33 pm

Yes! Yes! That's it!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:13 pm

@Jaybird YES!! she looks like RW....I was trying to pinpoint her resemblance as well. Thank you!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:53 am

suzq wrote:Rachael looks like /reminds me of someone (a celebrity), but I can't think of who it is.
Joey King imo
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:39 am

Looking at Rachael’s stories on IG, wondering if she still lives with her parents? She gives me such college girl vibes, not wife material just yet.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:31 am

Well Matt doesn’t strike me as husband material at this point in time either so if you ask me they’re a perfect match :yes:.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:32 am

ReneeM wrote:Well Matt doesn’t strike me as husband material at this point in time either so if you ask me they’re a perfect match :yes:.

IMO if she's the F1, they'll enjoy each other's company for a few months, and then go their separate ways with no hard feelings either way. That's me being charitable about it. I don't think either one is ready for marriage.

Given what Matt's former roommate had to say about him, I'm on the verge of feeling indifferent about his choice. Maybe he and Rachael deserve each other in the same way that Juan Pablo and Nikki deserved each other (I was no fan of Nikki if you can't tell!)

Also, Rachael is beautiful, no question, but something about her smile creeps me out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:21 am

Amethyst wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Well Matt doesn’t strike me as husband material at this point in time either so if you ask me they’re a perfect match :yes:.

IMO if she's the F1, they'll enjoy each other's company for a few months, and then go their separate ways with no hard feelings either way. That's me being charitable about it. I don't think either one is ready for marriage.

Given what Matt's former roommate had to say about him, I'm on the verge of feeling indifferent about his choice. Maybe he and Rachael deserve each other in the same way that Juan Pablo and Nikki deserved each other (I was no fan of Nikki if you can't tell!)

Also, Rachael is beautiful, no question, but something about her smile creeps me out.

I agree.. She is beautiful but something about her just isn't sitting right with me. I hope I'm wrong but If she is F1 I don't see it lasting at all. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:21 pm

I really had hope with him as the lead, but with all the Black men in this country, he’s the one who fell into this gin joint of a show because of their lack of really looking for a “first Black bachelor”.

JMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:44 pm

Amethyst wrote:IMO if she's the F1, they'll enjoy each other's company for a few months, and then go their separate ways with no hard feelings either way. That's me being charitable about it. I don't think either one is ready for marriage.

Yup. Predicting relationships in this franchise is kind of a crapshoot so who knows. I just personally don’t think Matt would last with any of the women on his season, so Rachael is the best choice for least collateral damage. They’re in the same place in life, I don’t think she’s ready to jump into marriage planning either. So they’ll have a good time until they’re done. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+42
Sprite
Jane Austen
dee
lightredemption
Luvstruck