SELECT CONTENT

Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Her instagram is now public.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:30 pm

@sun20j2001 thanks! yes

She's public and she's adorable!

ETA: I'm going to guess she's been home and didn't just recently leave. That's a good 4 hour flight if it was direct, chances are there was a stop over, plus a 3 hour time difference. She resurfaced around 1pm Eastern. IDK the timing is off for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:09 pm

TheBachelor - Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 156151_3915B-400x0

Serena P.
Publicist
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BACHELORETTE BIOGRAPHY
For as long as she can remember, Serena P. has been a believer that no matter what your age is, when you know, you know. Serena P. has always led a disciplined lifestyle and says she has never really taken the time to pursue true love, but now, this typically logical thinker is throwing her rulebook out the window and is ready to meet the man of her dreams. Serena P. is looking to find a man who will enjoy spending quality time with her—whether they are having beers at a low-key bar or sitting courtside at a Toronto Raptors' game. For her, it's all about having fun and growing in life together. Serena P. needs a man with ambition who will be her teammate in life. He also HAS to be willing to share his food with her saying, "If they don't let me taste their food, I don't know if the relationship could survive." Serena P. knows true love is real but is waiting to find it, and she is hoping to experience that the second she meets our bachelor.

- Serena P. says she is chronically hangry.
- Serena P. would love to have a pet chicken so she could have a pet and an endless supply of eggs all in one.
- Learning how to change a tire is at the top of Serena P.'s bucket list.

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-25-2021-serena-p
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:04 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:27 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:35 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm

They had so much fun on the Canadian date! She has a lovely family. I think Matt really bonded with her over her challenging him and her intellect. The chemistry was there but not as strong as the other two qualities.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:30 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1366908214915325954?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:57 pm

I can't believe she is only 22 yrs old. Proof age doesn't matter. She was well spoken and didn't play games when it came to realizing Matt wasn't for her.

I was glad I was able to proudly root for a Canadian gal!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:43 pm

https://youtu.be/H2UQMFzpZK0

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:18 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1367266035972386817?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:08 pm

Well said Serina! "You can disagree and hold people accountable but you can do it in a respectable manner. "

I don't understand how SM user's can physically type out death threats and mean comments and live with themselves.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Serena Pitt - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum