Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:31 pm

On Jimmy Kimmel the night of the premier, Jimmy asked Matt about Victoria talking about her as a villain and if he saw that other girls didn't like her and Matt replied he knew girls Liked her!! So I was surprised in second episode to see her continue to stir things up. Maybe he just didn't see the drama she was causing when he wasn't around. Not sure what to think but she seems a non factor love wise anyway per previews doesn't appear to get a 1 on 1 date.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm

@Luvstruck wrote:On Jimmy Kimmel the night of the premier, Jimmy asked Matt about Victoria talking about her as a villain and if he saw that other girls didn't like her and Matt replied he knew girls Liked her!! So I was surprised in second episode to see her continue to stir things up. Maybe he just didn't see the drama she was causing when he wasn't around. Not sure what to think but she seems a non factor  love wise anyway per previews doesn't appear to get a  1 on 1 date.
Abigail also said something positive about Victoria. I think she said something like being pleasantly surprised by someone... I am keeping my fingers crossed to see what would happen in the future

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Larson - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum