SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:07 am

OK well... that was some of the most awkward 65 minutes of TV I've ever seen.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f62c

Not going to lie I'm finding this season really hard to watch.  I don't dislike any of the guys, but I feel like there is way more acting going on than usual this season. I think they realised they were going to have to, when the Leads were revealed.  

There is a real sense of "Yeah the Boys!" amongst them and it seems like having to interact with the girls is a task/inconvenience/buzz kill for a lot of them IMO.  TPTBs choice of Lead has doomed this season IMO.

IMO Joe is the only one with genuine attraction/interest to either girl.  Whether he knew Elly was going to be the Bette or not, I feel bad for the guy and he got stitched up IMO.  Hoping he has a great time in Paradise and Elly feels like an idiot looking back.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 T0NsvDy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 ReH1gW0

Adrian is straight up faking his interest in Becky IMO and I could totally believe he opted for Becky's team to extend his screentime.  IMO he's going to be a very happy F2.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 DtDvTwI

I feel like Frazer and Pete are probably pretty genuine guys IRL, but I am not buying for one second that they are actually into Elly and Becky.  The photoshoots were so awkward.

I also feel bad for Becky.  Elly seems to genuinely believe she is worthy of the role (must be nice to have that kind of self-delusion.  laugh out loud) but deep down Becky knows she doesn't belong there IMO.  Every now and then her eyes tell the story.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 7ifbHiS

On a side note, Frazer camping it up at the photoshoot seemed to come very naturally.  Before he cleaned up his IG posts I bet there was a pic or two of him dressed up in a wig and women's clothing at one of those end-of-season parties footballers have.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Lm9qz3R

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Rao5I2r

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:13 am

@Bobette
How long do their contracts last?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:32 am

Osher on radio yesterday said it is so nice to have Becky because she is so innocent and natural as she had not been on TV before.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:33 am

Dumb wrote:@Bobette
How long do their contracts last?

I believe Leads and F1/F2s are under contract for 12 months from the start of filming (so in this case July 2021) and/or 3 months from the FRC (though Matt and Chelsie split after 2 and Sophie and Stu didn't even last that long). I think at a minimum the final couple are expected to do press together for a few weeks post-show.

The "Relationship Contract" has been a hotly debated issue for years and many have denied that the final couples are expected to stay together, but Nick pretty much confirmed it in an interview after his season, and the timing of past breakups definitely fits a certain pattern IMO.  

Becky's lack of screen training is really showing already this season and IMO if her and Pete split before the finale airs (or she's feeling insecure after finding out about his stunning, successful ex-wife) she won't be able to hide it IMO.  Elly I think would be better at faking it but Frazer already seems to be eyeing the exit...

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:36 am

Enough wrote:Osher on radio yesterday said it is so nice to have Becky because she is so innocent and natural as she had not been on TV before.

I genuinely really like Becky! She seems so humble but also so overwhelmed by the whole experience. Facebook had really nice things to say about her too.
I think AB declining her rose and having so few guys on her team versus Elly's has probably made her feel quite out of place.
The odds are so so slim but I truly hope her and Pete live happily ever after Praying
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:48 am

Becky’s eyes in that screencap above! affraid

She honestly looks like she wants the earth to swallow her up, while Elly is basking in the limelight. I wonder what cards Elly had to pull to convince her to do it?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:48 am

The different medias are hinting that Becky and Elly could have split.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/bachelorette-spoiler-theory-suggests-elly-may-split-with-the-winner/ar-BB19NZtX?li=AAgfYrC

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8809097/amp/Bachelorette-Becky-Miles-says-shes-NOT-love-suitor-shock-new-interview.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 am

bachie.bachie wrote:
Enough wrote:Osher on radio yesterday said it is so nice to have Becky because she is so innocent and natural as she had not been on TV before.

I genuinely really like Becky! She seems so humble but also so overwhelmed by the whole experience. Facebook had really nice things to say about her too.

I think AB declining her rose and having so few guys on her team versus Elly's has probably made her feel quite out of place.
The odds are so so slim but I truly hope her and Pete live happily ever after Praying

Becky seems like a perfectly nice, normal girl, but the bold is exactly what I'm seeing on screen and as a viewer I don't find it enjoyable to watch because IMO she's obviously not comfortable in the role.  

I want to see a confident, "desirable" woman taking her pick from a pack of men who are tripping over themselves trying to woo her - not an "average" girl looking awkward and wondering (in her own words) why TPTB wanted her in the first place (hint: because COVID limited TPTBs options and they knew your sister couldn't carry a season on her own, IMO).  

Becky's voiceline in the trailer sums it up - "I want to be the person who makes you happy".  She's acting as if she's the contestant and Pete is the Lead, and the premise of the show is all screwed up as a result, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 967Yb8A

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
bachie.bachie wrote:

Becky seems like a perfectly nice, normal girl, but the bold is exactly what I'm seeing on screen and as a viewer I don't find it enjoyable to watch because IMO she's obviously not comfortable in the role.  

I want to see a confident, "desirable" woman taking her pick from a pack of men who are tripping over themselves trying to woo her - not an "average" girl looking awkward and wondering (in her own words) why TPTB wanted her in the first place (hint: because COVID limited TPTBs options and they knew your sister couldn't carry a season on her own, IMO).  

Becky's voiceline in the trailer sums it up - "I want to be the person who makes you happy".  She's acting as if she's the contestant and Pete is the Lead, and the premise of the show is all screwed up as a result, IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 967Yb8A

Source

Can't believe I'm saying this but Shana would have been 10000x better. She's a TV veteran and obviously a few of the guys were hoping she'd be the bachelorette.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:07 pm

@leavers I know right?  Me too.  Even Abbie would have been preferable IMO. That's how dire this is.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:58 pm

Right so what are we thinking - Elly with Frazer on that horrendous "dangling from a cablecar" date and Becky with Adrian for some low-budget indoor (away from the paps) activity?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 VycjrfV
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Ugm9EIX

Source

We know Becky's first date with Pete was the bridge climb so it's not that IMO and they set Adrian up with his "jealousy" on the GD and the "private chat" on last week's episode.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Bobette wrote:@leavers I know right?  Me too.  Even Abbie would have been preferable IMO.  That's how dire this is.  laugh out loud

Agree. Abbie knows how to work the camera!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99