SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:13 am

"Next.. an old flame" - Osh.

And Joe straight up tells the guys he and Elly have "hung out".

At least they don't think we're stupid, and they're admitting to Elly and Joe knowing each other / dating.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by amylou Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:14 am

Samuel is making me cringe a bit but you do you do you

I really liked Shannon, he's my fave so far!

amylou

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:20 am

Joe thinking it's "fate" he's getting a second chance with Elly. Yeah, nah mate.. the producers knew exactly what they were doing when they cast him.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:21 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 am

Frazer, Adam, Harry & Damien having the early ITMs.

Lots of shots to Frazer, Harry & Aggi.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by amylou Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:26 am

Alright, I've defended the country thing, but the country rose makes me want to puke in my mouth. Just call it a first impression rose and stop trying to reinvent it every series.

amylou

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:27 am

Country Rose = very first double date (is that all?!). Guy has to decide who else gets to go.

Goes to Harry.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:31 am

I am experiencing so much second hand embarrassment even from the Tweets. bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f62c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:31 am

I didnt see Adrian entrance and he is F2?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:36 am

Enough wrote:I didnt see Adrian entrance and he is F2?

He was tacked on the end of a montage, and Pete the F1 was in the middle of the montage scratch
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:38 am

Harry pinned as the biggest threat by the boys because he has the country rose 🤦🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:40 am

Oh Shannon, I have a bit of a soft spot for some haka work

It’s a little awks that Elly was vibing Harry if he ends up as Becky’s F2
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99