SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:15 am

The boys from Elly season are together having a bromance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIX7O3nhV4X/?igshid=1x1s4lr3o2mdq

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:38 pm

I don't think someone can cheat on you when you weren't in a relationship with them to begin with. :dripdrip

Her IG break up post is filled with inflicting guilt and garnering sympathy, which it appears she doesn't realize most have been on to her for months and neither trick will work. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:25 pm

@GuardianAngel unfortunately enough people seem to be buying it that she'll be able to milk The Victim role for a while yet. Rolling Eyes Spare us.

Meanwhile... Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

The Bachelorette's Frazer Neate IGNORES his break up with Elly Miles and celebrates the return of a music festival - just hours before she broke down in tears to announce their split

Elly Miles tearfully confirmed her split with Frazer Neate on Friday, after weeks of speculation.

But just hours before the blonde beauty, 26, revealed the 'devastating' news, Frazer made no mention of their split and instead celebrated the return of a music festival.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 ZV7zNNs

Source

Probably the best possible way to deal with it IMO - just ignore her lies and theatrics and pretend the whole show never even happened. laugh out loud

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:54 pm

Oh he’s celebrating his “freedom” Gold or is it goal (xxx) laugh out loud.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Enough wrote:The boys from Elly season are together having a bromance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIX7O3nhV4X/?igshid=1x1s4lr3o2mdq

Frazer has time to comment on this post. Good on him to ignore Elly post. Also I didn't read any of the boys comment on Elly breakup

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:45 pm

Question... why everyone is judging Ellie and why Fraser is not here?
Is there any possibility that he was a big jerk?
Why not judging BOTH?

I agree it is fishy from her part... but why not be equally harsh with him? scratch All season, I wondered why the utmost dislike to her, what did she do to deserve it? I mean all leads are puppies and got what they wanted, either financially or a relationship. Why is Ellie so special that she is hated that way?

I am very puzzled.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:47 am

@HEA You said previously you only watched episode 1.  If you have a spare 12 hours to waste, watch the rest of the season, and see how you feel about Elly by the end of it. laugh out loud   For me, I would summarise it like this:

She was fake from beginning to end, IMO, and played up the Aussie Country Girl character ad nauseum, even though she hasn't lived there since she was a child.  

She got Joe cast and used him as an ego boost/emotional crutch throughout the season, before dumping him in an overly dramatic scene amid a flood of fake tears.

She dragged Becky into it since IMO TPTB knew she couldn't carry a season without a "gimmick", even though she must have known IMO how much Becky would struggle.

She then she left Becky to do post-show media on her own, with the poor girl sobbing through interview after interview.  She is thoroughly selfish and self-absorbed, IMO.

IMO she picked Frazer over Joe simply because she thought he was hotter. IMO Frazer made it obvious he didn't want to be F1, but she chose him regardless, so that's on her IMO.

IMO Frazer only stuck around because TPTB bribed/coerced him to be.  All the other guys abandoned ship so I can only imagine the contractual threats or sweeteners employed.

Post-show Elly repeatedly asserted that she and Frazer were together which IMO was a flat out lie.  If both had faked it that would be different, but it was all her.

Frazer has never said they were together and didn't play into the facade. He's actually made it incredibly obvious they were not, through SM activity and hookups.

IMO he didn't string Elly along during the show (he barely showed any interest) and he didn't cheat on her because IMO there was no relationship, and she knew it.  

IMO she wanted people to think she had a hot footballer boyfriend to slot in with her perfectly curated, sponsored Intragram lifestyle, but the truth became undeniable.

Frazer is a player IMO and has wasted no time exploiting the benefits of fame, but he didn't perpetuate Elly's lies or pretend to be in a relationship any more than his contract demanded, and that to me is a crucial difference.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:42 am

HEA wrote:Question... why everyone is judging Ellie and why Fraser is not here?
Is there any possibility that he was a big jerk?
Why not judging BOTH?

I agree it is fishy from her part... but why not be equally harsh with him? scratch All season, I wondered why the utmost dislike to her, what did she do to deserve it? I mean all leads are puppies and got what they wanted, either financially or a relationship. Why is Ellie so special that she is hated that way?

I am very puzzled.

JMO

He never faked the relationship. And it was Elly that latched onto him not vice versa. Elly has no redeeming qualities that I can see. Does he? Probably not either tbh but he's not pretending to be a genuine person.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:02 am

@Bobette @leavers  Thanks for your input.

Here are my thoughts.

1. It takes 2 to tango. If Fraser was not interested, he could have easily take the way out before HTD. He didn’t. Why if he wasn’t that into her? So my guess is that he used the show as much as Elly...

2. Bobette, can you prove all of what you say or is it IMO? If you can prove all of it, that is indeed not good for Elly. Although I recall many leads having the same attitude, IMO

3. I didn’t feel Becky was a submissive to her younger sister at all. I think she happily shared the fame and glory... and made her own mistakes.

4. Yes I watched 1 episode 1/2, and went on daily mail checking as well as few here and there posts here. So I followed from afar. I think the hate everywhere I went gave me cold feet to be involved. Mostly to be honest because I found all contestants boring.

Anyway. I wondered if she did something monstrous and unforgivable to have such hate on her back

Thanks. I guess, it must be an Aussie thing I don’t understand. For me, being ordinary and using the franchise which use and abuse so much the contestants is not such a bad thing. A tit for a tat.

I hope australia will change their edits and casting. Seems viewers are very unhappy.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:44 am

I haven't liked Elly since she accused Abby on Matt's season of only being on the show for the instagram followers. When Elly a) already had more followers than Abby* and b) already was trying to be a Youtuber and Insta influencer herself. She's disingenuous and nothing she's done since she accused Abby so hypocritically has proved otherwise. Her bogan 'not like the other girls' act is all an act, she's as desirous of fame as anybody on these shows and very consciously makes the effort to raise her profile.

*I assume she saw Abby as a threat not only for lasting longer on the season, but also as potentially more successful and famous after the show.

Anyway as you say @HEA the show needs to change because the ratings this year were low and the general opinion of the show not good either. They need to raise the stakes in casting the lead.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:10 pm

@leavers @Bobette thank you both for the recap which describes IMO exactly how the season unfolded, as well as post filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:15 am

I don't think I've seen a Bachelorette who shills as much as Ellie. They all do, but Ellie is almost every post, every story. It's incredible. There was one where she was pretending to go to dog beach with her dog but all throughout it was obvious she was shilling her bikini bra top. She couldn't make it less obvious. Lol.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99