SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:23 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:35 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:04 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 am

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:27 am

Well, I've been distracted by election stuff and am just getting into this season.  I am hoping Matt's season will have more date options (I think it will) because this is unbearable.  I know Clare is touchy feely and I guess the lack of human in person interaction got to her but she is the kissing bandit this time.  
I too disliked the "therapy" date with Jason.   I've worked in the field and Clare is not the one to be doing this, esp on a first date??? Wonder who gave them the idea.  I don't see her with either Jason or Blake.  I agreed with the guys on that one but she rewarded him.

I am liking Chasen and Bennett more than I expected.  They both seem a bit more preppy than what I see as Clare's type.  I like Eazy and hope the rumors are not true.  I want to see something/more of Joe.  I like the chess guy and a few of the others, but it is clear to me, and them I guess it will be Dale.  I do like him so far also.

I tried last week to sort out who was here who was gone etc who will be on Tashia's season but I am lost.  Hoping once she takes over we see more flow and more guys.  These two episodes have been disjointed to me.   Not totally unwatchable, but difficult.  I like Clare so I will hang in there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:29 am

I really liked the idea of the Clare & Dale romance but this episode just wasn’t much fun to watch. In fact it was a bit stress inducing. Idk, I know nothing about Tayshia but I may be ready for her to take over. Bennett was cool though. I’d like to see more fun dates and less of Clare getting offended about everything. High maintenance people are exhausting. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 am

I've been a stranger around here for awhile ... but just wanted to come here to say that I cant wait for Clare to be gone and the real season to start! My gut says that's not the first time her and Dale met and that all this drama was prearranged. Feel sorry for the guys that had to go through this BS.

Her having her little fit at the group date made me dislike her even more than before. Shes way to full of her self for my liking ... and I think shes more like Juan Pablo than shed care to admit laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:09 am

northernviewer wrote:I've been a stranger around here for awhile ... but just wanted to come here to say that I cant wait for Clare to be gone and the real season to start!  My gut says that's not the first time her and Dale met and that all this drama was prearranged.  Feel sorry for the guys that had to go through this BS.

Her having her little fit at the group date made me dislike her even more than before.   Shes way to full of her self for my liking ... and I think shes more like  Juan Pablo than shed care to admit laugh out loud

Couldn't agree more, Northernviewer! I've never been a big Clare fan, was always a bit neutral on her, but the hissy fit at the beginning of the episode sealed the deal for me. Sadly, she needs a lot of attention to feel o.k. about herself and it's not a good look.

Also, I can't put my finger on it but I'm having a hard time seeing such a strong connection with Dale from night one that she would tank the whole show for him. They are obviously attracted to each other but it feels a bit one-sided at this point for me (Dale likes her but don't almost all contestants feel that way from night one???)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:17 am

luvstx wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I've been a stranger around here for awhile ... but just wanted to come here to say that I cant wait for Clare to be gone and the real season to start!  My gut says that's not the first time her and Dale met and that all this drama was prearranged.  Feel sorry for the guys that had to go through this BS.

Her having her little fit at the group date made me dislike her even more than before.   Shes way to full of her self for my liking ... and I think shes more like  Juan Pablo than shed care to admit laugh out loud

Couldn't agree more, Northernviewer!  I've never been a big Clare fan, was always a bit neutral on her, but the hissy fit at the beginning of the episode sealed the deal for me.  Sadly, she needs a lot of attention to feel o.k. about herself and it's not a good look.

Also, I can't put my finger on it but I'm having a hard time seeing such a strong connection with Dale from night one that she would tank the whole show for him.  They are obviously attracted to each other but it feels a bit one-sided at this point for me (Dale likes her but don't almost all contestants feel that way from night one???)

For sure! Another thing that stood out to me last week with the guys last week was that they were selected more for Taysia than Clare ... especially their ages !! Shes 39 I believe and most guys were around 30 ... shes not that great that these young guys would be interested in a cougar haha .. shes not an old cougar ... but to most of them ... not an ate they'd be looking to date...let's get real about this!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:20 am

So Northernviewer, are you saying you think that TPTB always expected to sub out Clare with Tayshia? It's all crazy to me.

And I do agree, there are too many guys in their late 20s/early 30s. They should seem like babies to Clare!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 am

@luvstx I think its a strong possibility that they had something in the works ... even if it was just a conversation with Clare beforehand where she said shed be able to pick her guy first night (many do know who there F1 is 1st night and have said how hard it was to finiish heir season pretending) and she agreed to find the guy she had most chemistry with and leave after a few dates.  She even hinted at this in her intro and I believe shes just been setting the stage so you speak for an early departure.  

Watching her in last night's episode ... shes biding her time and getting ready to leave and has no intention of finishing the season ... JMHO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:30 pm

I was at work last night so didn't get to watch live, but read what everyone was posting. It is even worse. I can see why Clare is still single. She is incredibly needy and always wants the attention on her. Yeah, I get that this is her show, but she has been on tv how many times between all the various Bachelor incarnations? not to mention all the press she has done. For these guys it is the first time. They don't know the ins and outs of how all this works.

Clare lost it with the guys because they weren't sufficiently attentive. Talk about pot calling the kettle black. She could be less interested in these guys...and she is the lead. She just looks so bored and this is really the first episode when she is supposed to be getting to know the guys. Unless it is Dale, she could care less. And if it is Dale, she is all over him. I have never seen anything like it and frankly I find it distasteful/embarrassing/ridiculous. I get that some of it is editing, but why is she so into him? That part is all her. He doesn't seem as into her and seems somewhat overwhelmed by her every time she jumps him. Maybe he is more reserved. Maybe we are missing a ton of information, but I do not see how she could possibly be acting like this unless there has been some interaction between the two of them before the show started filming. I just don't.

I won't even get into the ridiculous dodgeball date and her school girl giggling. The whole thing is beyond cringeworthy. I thought Peter's season was bad, but this is even worse because she has zero interest and we don't even get to travel. Yuck. Tayshia better make up for this mess, but I doubt it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 20th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Norcalgal
northernviewer
pavalygurl
Idlemess
dee
ReneeM
albean99
nikikass
Doats
Jaybird
luvstx