SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27 pm

I loved the intro showing her life, and her sweet boy.

I like that the guys come in their own vehicle and they are by themselves rather than a bunch of guys in one car.

She really seemed to like the dark haired guy that arrived on the motorcycle but she made a concerned look? 
She liked the necklace gift! I think it was from  Aleksandr  ? He made it himself
The one who took her for a ride, then danced with her, when he entered the house with the others, I noticed the music changed. I'm not sure if that means anything.
I won't be able to watch it all tonight. I'll resume tomorrow night. So far it's great! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:25 pm

So far I also watched only the beginning and it was great!
Liked few guys, this is one of them:
Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2020.07.22-holostyachka-tsr_315
https://www.stb.ua/holostyachka/ru/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm

@Maddy Welcome Maddy!

Aleksandr has a really fascinating personality. Poor guy got nervous because of her beauty and lost his confidence.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Ksenia introduction:

"Hello, my name is Ksenia Mishina and I am the Bachelorette. I am proud first of all that I am a mother and I am also an actress. These are two very important aspects in my life. I met the father of my child in the first year of university, and we started to live together. We began to form family plans. We wanted a child and after a while I became pregnant. And that's it!

The quarrels started, straight strict restrictions, the person stoped to respect me, love me and support me. During the next quarrel, I felt bad and the ambulance came. I realized that it is enough now. I cannot be so nervous all the time and sacrifice my child for nothing. The last call was a few days before the birth. I sent, he said, a bathtub and a changing table that still goes to me by mail.

At that moment, I felt pain for my child. It was, of course, a very difficult time, because Platon was six months old and I needed to go to work. I worked as an animator, a butterfly in kindergarten, a dog patrol somewhere on rich birthdays. I tried to renew myself as an actress, nothing was given to me on a silver tablet. I worked hard for my career.

There were moments of despair, maybe I really chose the wrong profession, but over time I realized that I needed to go towards my goal in spite of everything and I did it. It seems like I again returned back too life. To a life which I want, which I dream about, and at the same time there is absolutely no time for myself. And there was no time for dating at all, so this project can give it to me".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:24 pm

@natik Thank you for posting the introduction!

It sounds like she has worked hard to get to where she is. It must not have been easy with an infant.

She is mature beyond her years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes she got through rough times in her life.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:22 am

I was watching the episode and there were a few things that stood out for me:

When she was chatting with Sasha at the bar, she didn't like that he looked so relaxed and wonder how did he explain that to her? The way he was looking at her while they were talking was in a word...smoldering. He is getting a lot of air time. I am not really sure about him. Part of me likes him, but I don't like the making fun of the other guys...although that is part of his job. I also don't like how cocky he is. Is this a set up? Do they know each other? What happened at the end? I didn't understand how that last rose worked.

Why does she dislike I think it is the sailing guy? She had very negative body language with him when she was out there chatting with him, Evgeny and Artem. I know he is let go, but I am curious as to why she was so negative with him from the start.

What was with the questions? That one guy who was let go...I thought he kept saying he has slept with 300 women?

She likes Nasar. I think she said his tattoo was sexy. She didn't want the slipper/massage thing, but most of their talk seemed to go very well.

I think she is physically very attracted to Artem, but she is wary of him and his profession. What was she asking him? I would be curious to know what her ex looked like or other guys she has dated. If she has a type. She is curious and torn by him.

Ksenia also liked Aleksej...but friend zoned. Naturally he spilled all about the playboy and his 300 conquests. She did not like hearing that.

Over all a very interesting first episode. I wish I understood more and perhaps not 4 hours. The preview looks good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:05 pm

@Sprite Thank you for your interest and for your comments. They are always on point in so many things.

I have a lot of material to share. So this thread is definitely not going to be empty. I`am currently downloading some snippets from the premiere. The situation with Sasha and Ksenia I am gonna explain more explicit because it is worth it. Because there are so many subtle things going on between those two and that is only the first episode.

So give me please an hour or two and I am gonna post some answers to your questions.

But for now some quick answers regarding the other things.

With the sailing guy I have a video snippet and I am gonna translate their full conversation.

Yes the curly guy was bragging that he is a good at picking up women and that he had 300 women.

She likes Nasar but here is a SPOILER he is not what he pretends to be. He is sugarcoating her and as of now his tactics works but there is going to be a plot twist where she is going to look after his ideal facade. The first red flag was his bragging to the guys how amazing his conversation was. He was not telling it, he was literally bragging. And he was constantly trying to get under the skin of Sasha and Andrej. And at that point in comparison to Sasha`s jokes his comments were pretty mean and nasty.

In the conversation with Nasar she said that she likes men with tattoos. She thinks it is sexy, she herself don't have any.

Also interesting fact Ksenia does not drink alcohol at all. So at the show she is drinking non alcoholic wine.

Regarding Artem there is also gonna be a snippet and translation. She doesn`t have a type look wise it is more about their inner qualities. For example she said that she doesn't care how good looking a man is if he doesn't have depth and witness it is over for her regarding attraction.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:38 pm

Hello everyone !!!
@natik I came on just for your Episode 1 review and summary. I am actually intrigued about the show, but more so the characters...
Ksenia is beautiful in form and face. She appears to be discipline, so that says a lot about her character. There are a few guys that I liked off the bat not only because of there interaction with Ksenia and others, but how they handled themselves. It's that assessing the environment (taking notes) and not trying to be part of a clique on night one.
All of the guys are interesting, so here goes. From night 1 here is my rating so far based on my gut and that damn preview laugh out loud

Sasha - I like a man with smarts and a sense of humor. I sensed a type of moodiness with him, but being a mood sign child myself I understand that it looks that way when you're trying to stay calm when you want to scream. I want to understand him so bad (interpretation in caption) please

Eugeny - he's also smart, humorous, considerate (I think) and he watches just like Sasha.

Andrej - he's sexy and smart. Something dynamic, a Joker and maybe surprisingly serious.

Andrej (red hair) - I'm not sure why I think he'll go far. Again there's intelligence but I see him like a baby next to her. We will see I guess.

Ilja - young teddy bear... Seems respectful. I like his smile.

Sergei - why does he reminds me of a boy band member or the wolf guy from Twilight. He may be a bit too playful.

Ihor - he seems nice. Brilliant move to get special time on night 1

Konstantine - hard not to notice him laugh out loud. Seems way older than his age on night 1. What's his story.

Wladimir - initially I was taken in by the pics posted. In motion he seems kinda dorky. I don't know!

Aleksej - not sure yet

Ardem - he has a raw energy that comes across (to me) with a negative vibe. To me, I think he thinks he's an Alpha. I'm going to watch his eyes... Can't hide those feelings

Nasar - his profile caught my attention and I was like, okayyyy! Maybe he's the one. Then the toy gadgets were interesting, and I'm like this guy may be onto something. Then he's getting warmer and wanting to warm her toes up and I'm like, uh slow your role buddy. He was pulling out all the stops and it was irratating because it makes you wonder why so much so soon.
Aha, then I remember in that damned preview, he's buddies with Artem and Konstantine.... I ran! I ran so far! He's not who he's pretending to be...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:44 pm

Part 1:

Ok here we go let us dive into, what I am sensing, is going to be a unique story.

Here is the background information regarding Sasha and Ksenia. Do you all remember? One day before the premiere I posted Sahas`s instagram post regarding how he met Ksenia two times randomly.  To refresh your mind here it is:

"I have news ... I gladly got into one cool show

Breathe in, let's dive into the backstory ...

Meeting #1:

(Disclaimer from me: He is speaking about a competition show for celebrities. Celebrities are building a group of three persons and competing against another group of three celebrities. So he took part in that show with his comedian colleagues and they were competing against the group Ksenia was in)

Once @evgenii.koshevoi tested his intuition in a show on @novy_channel ... He invited me and @kazaninstepurik to help him, but we weren't much of a help, we got more in the way during the show  ... Against us @tina_karol, @kot_jenya and SHE. Dressed in a black cardigan, modest, beautiful
with long hair ... You know these ads "I will buy expensive hair", but if SHE sold them, then she would have had enough for a brand new car with heated seats

Meeting #2:

Quarantine ... I decided to go through an online courses of a cool American author (Steve Caplan). I had my notebook, ZOOM broadcast, my double chin, my favorite shorts ... all with me

Besides me and Steve, there were like 170 more people in this conference ... and among them ... You understand, right ?! Again SHE ... this time beautiful in a different way ... with an illegally, spectacular homemade make-up and the same long hair ... I guess she didn't bought a new car)) ….

Meeting #3:

I dressed up in a suit, styled my hair ... no, I will not tell you more... see for yourself how I finally met
@misha.k.ua“

So it is clear that he laid an eye on her since the first time he saw her during filming that game show, that is by the way called „Intuition“. But unfortunately for him he didn’t caught her attention.  And they were never introduced to each other in person. And here is now the part that was explained to us in his introduction video.

So after all that brief meetings he saw her post on IG, that she is going to be the first Bachelorette. He immediately posted an insta story that he has interest in being a contestant. He also posted three pics of Ksenia draw himself on that pics and wrote „I was always there by your side“, he tagged her in that insta stories and she saw them. She was intrigued and answered him via direct „You are already getting a rose from me for your creativity“. That is how their brief exchange via direct started.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* GwmCbgEj8sM

And here we are it is the day of filming. He finally has the chance to meet her in person. He knows that they build already a bond and the expectations on both sides are huge. He appeared to her on IG as a cool, intellectual, talented, witty guy. And he doesn’t want to disappoint her. You can feel,judging by his emotions during the party, that he put a lot of thought into his gift for her. It was not just a gift he bought. He had the idea to the conception of that button medallion. He spent a lot of time to make it for her with his own hands. By the way he called that medallion „my intuition“ because he saw her the first time during filming the show „Intuition“. Obviously he already pictured in his mind how ideal their first meeting is going to be. And here comes his misery.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* NFtGqACYhMQ

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/pilsee_official/
my screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:16 pm

@Idlemess thanks for your recap!

@natik those IG's all make sense now! I love the drawings! Didn't Kesnia say "my intuition" after she met him and he went into the house? I'm sure she said that in English. She was so taken by him. I'm getting confused is Sasha short for Aleksandr?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:27 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes, I listed him as Sasha on the photo collage.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum