SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:16 am

natik wrote:@Idlemess I think he is a fast learner. He said during their conversation that he heard her and understood. And they made a deal to start from point zero again. Leave all the doubts behind and move forward. So we will see what to expect this Friday.

I hope so @natik
There is definitely chemistry but a car can look nice but you still have to test drive laugh out loud

This is the first in a long time that I’ve had such a strong impression about a show. There is something about this show and the contestants/Lead that I’m attracted to.
There’s an energy. Maybe it’s the guys and their personalities.
But production is doing a really nice job

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:49 am

Idlemess wrote:

This is the first in a long time that I’ve had such a strong impression about a show. There is something about this show and the contestants/Lead that I’m attracted to.
There’s an energy. Maybe it’s the guys and their personalities.
But production is doing a really nice job

You are not the only one. Everyone is talking about how amazing the season is. It is like everything fits into a picture. A strong, interesting, smart and gorgeous Lead, interesting contestants with personality, Sasha as an cherry on the top, the ideas for the dates who have a meaning behind it, the production. The show has such a strong dynamic and it proves that even without all the traveling to another countries it is still can be interesting and not boring at all.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:41 am

I appreciated everything @natik thanks so much.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:26 am

@natik thank you for translating the two RC parts!! I like that she has that little conversation with them prior to handing out the rose. The fidelity question was terrific!

I think viewers might be a little annoyed because they want to see a love story but with Sasha being hesitant, it's delaying the process. We can see she is interested in him, but will she give up or continue encouraging him to be more open. I think their relationship right now is very real and it's not uncommon for a lot of guys to be able to express their feelings easily.

I think there are a lot of women out there that would say their partner, husband etc needs to be more expressive and not hold back which leads the other person to guess what's going on in his head. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:23 pm

@Idlemess @GuardianAngel You are welcome! I am glad you are enjoying the season so far!
yes

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik thank you for translating the two RC parts!! I like that she has that little conversation with them prior to handing out the rose. The fidelity question was terrific!

I think viewers might be a little annoyed because they want to see a love story but with Sasha being hesitant, it's delaying the process. We can see she is interested in him, but will she give up or continue encouraging him to be more open. I think their relationship right now is very real and it's not uncommon for a lot of guys to be able to express their feelings easily.

I think there are a lot of women out there that would say their partner, husband etc needs to be more expressive and not hold back which leads the other person to guess what's going on in his head. JMO's.

You have a point here. I think that's what makes their story so magical because it is raw. Because that is how usually two people act in real world when they are falling for each other. They are unsure, they misunderstand each other, they don't know what to say or how to behave. Especially are feeling often lost when they are falling in love with a woman. They are acting like fools, doing strange things and saying some nonsense. That is what happening with Sasha. Usually he is a confident and very charming guy. He is at ease when he is with the guys but as soon as Ksenia appears on his horizon he is lost. He doesn't know what to say, how to act. He is shy and insecure around her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:38 pm

This is going to be a post in honor to esthetics. Love her style and her entrances. And a huge BRAVO to the filming crew they made a terrific job.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 RtbeLfjfHwU

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 CVQmR_zxMu0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 MY6lC9Spj5w

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 TBP7UFXMAO4

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/muffinsmood/
my screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:11 pm

@natik They do such a great job with the styling. The difference between this and the US version is really obvious now since they are on at the same time. This is grown up class and style and such a pleasure to watch. I look forward to seeing what she will be wearing next and how they do her hair. It's only been a few episodes, but there has been such a variety of styles not just in her clothes, but her hair as well. Love it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:51 pm

@Sprite They are going camping for a week all together. So I guess something less stylish and more casual but the hair is going to be different again.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Well I now know why I couldn't pick who was kissing Ksenia on the bed in the preview - it was an actor laugh out loud.  Good episode, but a lot of conversations that I couldn't follow unfortunately, especially between Ksenia and Andrej.  Not red hair Andrej, who annoys me and who I hope is going soon.  Did Ksenia say 'friendzone' to him in the rose ceremony?

I think Igor is next on the chopping block - he is too young, although even he is more mature than red Andrej.

@natik Is Ksenia doing hometown dates?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:39 pm

Agent99 wrote:Well I now know why I couldn't pick who was kissing Ksenia on the bed in the preview - it was an actor laugh out loud.  Good episode, but a lot of conversations that I couldn't follow unfortunately, especially between Ksenia and Andrej.  Not red hair Andrej, who annoys me and who I hope is going soon.  Did Ksenia say 'friendzone' to him in the rose ceremony?

I think Igor is next on the chopping block - he is too young, although even he is more mature than red Andrej.

The red headed Andrej seems to be popular (over 500k on IG) social media; that's his spiel and maybe why he's so "on" all the time 🙄 AND probably promoting himself.
He'd been on my nerves and yes, he's annoying.

Should we keep an eye on Aleskey? I know you said that he's one of those patsy men, but?!?

I think that Ihor is very aware of where things stand. Perhaps this is why he said what he did in the last episode about Ksenia having her favorite. Did he ever get his 1-1 date?

I like Eugene's personality but he seems to have met that fork in the road. Which way is it gonna be for him?

How many more episodes until the finale. Was it 9 episodes for this show? She's down to 6 guys.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:

The red headed Andrej seems to be popular (over 500k on IG) social media; that's his spiel and maybe why he's so "on" all the time 🙄 AND probably promoting himself.
He'd been on my nerves and yes, he's annoying.

Should we keep an eye on Aleskey? I know you said that he's one of those patsy men, but?!?

I think that Ihor is very aware of where things stand. Perhaps this is why he said what he did in the last episode about Ksenia having her favorite. Did he ever get his 1-1 date?

I like Eugene's personality but he seems to have met that fork in the road. Which way is it gonna be for him?

How many more episodes until the finale. Was it 9 episodes for this show? She's down to 6 guys.

Yes I agree.  He is smart and I think, like Igor, he has worked out who the favourites are.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:04 pm

Agent99 wrote:Well I now know why I couldn't pick who was kissing Ksenia on the bed in the preview - it was an actor laugh out loud.  Good episode, but a lot of conversations that I couldn't follow unfortunately, especially between Ksenia and Andrej.  Not red hair Andrej, who annoys me and who I hope is going soon.  Did Ksenia say 'friendzone' to him in the rose ceremony?

Here is the conversation between Ksenia and the red head Andrej on the rose ceremony:

K: You talk so freely about your feelings on the public. But when you and I are alone, it seems to me that friendship is more felt between us than romance.

A: Friendship is primarily a foundation for building long-term relationships. So that our whole life is always interesting, fun and we can live as much as possible all the moments in life. I would like to reveal myself to you as a more serious and romantic person than a cheerful guy.

K: I have a question to you about our relationship. Is there a way out of the friend zone at all?

A: (silence)

K: Let's look for the answer together.

I am not sure about Hometowns. I think there is going to be something similar but not the classical hometowns. I know for sure that Ksenia visited the hometown of one of the F4 guys.

And I know for sure that Sasha`s daughter is going to be at some point in an episode.

Here is a pic of her with Grisha.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 NM5RQGb29eE

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/elina.ellert/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum