Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:25 pm

@Idlemess wrote:
On a side note, what’s with the bromance between Sasha and Andrej laugh out loud. At times I think that Andrej is more in love with Sasha than how he feels for Ksenia laugh out loud. That was a special moment between the two of them. What did Andrej say to Sasha and Sasha’s response... I laughed out loud at his expression.

Andrej? What’s going on with him because he seems to be checked out sometimes. Like he’s going through the motions. I’m not sure if he’s ready to settle down BUT I feel he’s ready to expand his connections to better his interests. As I mentioned above, he’s more into his relationship with Sasha. How does he feel about Sasha moving forward with Ksenia?


Sasha "stole" the date from the red headed Andrej. Sasha had that bonus where he won a competition. The bonus was to take Ksenia to a date anytime he wants it. So when the red headed Andrej won the cooking competition Sasha made a speech that he is using his bonus and is stealing the date from Andrej. During his speech he said to the red head Andrej that it is not personal that he would have used that bonus even if Andrej his friend won the cooking competition. That left a bitter taste in Andrej`s mouth because he thought Ksenia is more important to Sasha than their friendship. And here are my thoughts regarding it. I don't buy what Andrej is selling. I don't think that this was his problem. I think that after Sasha and Ksenia returned from their date, he felt that they build a deep connection on many levels not only physical but also mental intimacy. I think he understood at that moment the he lost to Sasha. Because I personally don't see such a strong connection between Andrej and Ksenia like Sasha and Ksenia they have. And he got I guess jealous that Sasha "won" that she chose Sasha over him. I am solidifying that theory because of the way he behaved on the rose ceremony in episode 4. When Sasha came back with Ksenia with a rose. Andrej was majorly pissed. He said in his ITM that he was bothered by the fact that Sasha got a rose first while Ksenia forgot to give him his rose during their individual date. See there is the green eye monster again.

Here is my personal impression of Andrej. He is not a bad guy but he is inexperienced, insecure in himself and he has a lot of complexes he needs to work on. And all that he is trying to compensate with his attention seeking. I think that is the reason why he wants to be always in the center of attention and be the first. And up until a certain point everything was going well for him. He had the first impression rose, he had a first date, he had special treatment with his birthday party, a birthday gift from Ksenia and later a birthday date. Up until that moment I don't think he thought Sasha could be a serious competition for him. He thought he is going have fun with his friend by his side while he can easily with the "trophy" of the show. But after Sasha date his plan got a blow and he was frustrated because of it. I think his speech that Sasha is the relationship is more important than their friendship was all smoke and mirrors. I think he didn't had the guts to say that his ego is bruised.

The maturity level between Sasha and Andrej is huge. Sasha heard him out, calmed him down and explained to him that the whole situation has nothing to do with their friendship. He made it clear that Andrej is very important to him and that he is one of his closest friends. He reminded Andrej that they knew what they got themself into when they decided to fight both for the same woman. He said that he is not gonna give up Ksenia and that he is gonna fight fo her and that his decisions on the project have nothing to do with their friendship.

@Idlemess BTW very good observation from you. I don't see there an interest from Andrej´s side regarding Ksenia either. Maybe just maybe he is physical attracted to her but it doesn't seem to me like he is seriously considering being in a serious relationship with a single mum. To me he doesn't seem ready for it. I think he is there just simple to win and that is it.
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:00 pm

@Idlemess wrote:

Eugene is a special guy who seems to be grounded. Why isn’t he married already. What is he looking for? He seems so secure so I’m not getting it. But I like him maybe because I have a personality like his; calm, centered, humorous and like able.  
Where is his and Ksenia relationship? Sasha? (I’m asking this based on the after show snippet and the guys reaction to episode 5)


Aleksey I like and feel like he’s in contention. He’s trying really hard and seems sincere. He may be F2, and I can see why or do I laugh out loud. He seems to be there for Ksenia and she appears to like him. She asks him lots of questions and to me that’s important. I laughed at his efforts trying to carry Ksenia.  What was his feelings when Sasha and Ksenia came back?
To me, I don’t see Ksenia being as open to physical romance with the guys other than Sasha. Her reaction IS SO OBVIOUS and she’s an actress laugh out loud.

Ihor seems to see the writing on the wall and he’s just there. Initially I had hopes for him but I think the fight went out of him when his date was hijacked and he never got a 1-1. Kinda sucks for him. What are his thoughts?

Eugene and Ksenia have a lot in common and he has all the qualities Ksenia wants in a man. During her date she said on her ITM that a relationship with him would be solid and that the have so much win common but she also said that she is not attracted to him yet. Maybe it changes but as of now there is no spark. They are like good friends and not more. She said that she felt at one point that he wanted to kiss her but she was not ready for it.
I think Evgeny can be also self absorbed, eccentric and high maintenance. I think he likes his independence and he likes his life the way it is. I am not sure if he really wants to give it up for a relationship with a single mum. We will see.

Aleksey is a classical people pleaser. He does not have that male core. He is like a lap dog. He is saying the right things, doing the right things all in all he is picture perfect. But I don't believe that picture perfect people exist so there must be some negative sides about him. I think the producers just don't want to show them to us because of a certain purpose they have for his role in the project. But knowing Ksenia I think she would run for the hills after some time with him. Because I think he would bore her to death at some point. IMO

Wait for it! There is going to be a hot date in the next episode. Judging by the new promo for episode 6 you are going to see glimpses of Ksenia the actress. Because I got the feeling by watching it that there are moments in the promo where I see her pulling her actors tricks out.

Poor Ihor he got a bad start and now I fear it is too late for him to change anything about his situation. But he is actually a really great guy, he is just too young for Ksenia. I am sure in five till ten years he is going to be a great husband and father. He has the right attitude and the right moral compass.


Last edited by natik on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:15 pm

@natik what can I say? You are the best and as alway I'm appreciative of your time and effort translating, explaining, insight, all the gossip 😜 and videos and BTS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

When you get the chance can you please post the after show, the latest one with Sasha in the hot seat. Seems he has lots of explaining to do 😉 Kiss or no kiss. Lol.
What happened on that show, so I'll have an idea about the topics with the guys and the panel.

I agree with Sasha with saying they didn't kiss. None of their business and enough with the bro code. It's a competition. To each their own!
ALSO, you had mentioned that the after show is in real time so the guys know who won.
It's great to see them getting along based on IG

Based on how this show goes, I really hope it's Sasha as F1. He's the only one I see her having any interest in. It's in her body language.
As you stated, it is possibly shaping up for Aleksey to be part of the F2.
Since there's only 3 more episodes, Ksenia will have to get rid of two guys. I wonder who?
Yes the upcoming episode looks to be where the guys step it up in more ways than one.... Will be interesting to see how Ksenia respond. Like you say, she could be acting.

Also, I saw an IG video with Sasha, Eugene and Andrej. It was funny? What was that about?


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3233
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:23 pm

@natik Thank you for your translations and thoughts.  I agree about Aleksey.  In real life, he would not have a chance with Ksenia.  I feel certain she is flattered by his utter devotion, but there does not seem to be any other attraction.  In fact, I don't think she is attracted to any of the guys, except for Sasha.  Maybe Andrej, but imo Ksenia is wary of him.  Poor Evgeny - Ksenia practically pulled away in revulsion when he got too close laugh out loud.   Ksenia is going to need her acting skills to make anyone other than Sasha believable imo.

Just for fun:
F1  Sasha
F2  Aleksey
F3  Andrej
F4  Evgeny

Agent99

Posts : 1295
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:21 pm

@Idlemess @Agent99 Thank you so much for your comments and your patience. This week is hell regarding work. I am gonna try to respond and post to other things as soon as possible.

@Idlemess I heard you. Basically they compared the two dates, the one with Aleksej and the one with Sasha and compared the behavior. The experts said that Aleksej needs to be more active regarding physical contact. He should not talk about it but just go for it. And they said that Sasha did everything right by not shying away with physical contact. Sasha said in that date snippet that after five weeks it is about time to have physical contact and that it is either happening now or it is not gonna happen ever.

On a side note Aleksej told during their date on that hot balloon that he has the desire to kiss her and she laughed in response. That was one of the things the experts pointed out regarding his behavior.

The other thing they discussed was the friendship between Sasha and Andrej.

BTW no one from the guys knew about the first kiss. Sasha hasn't told anyone not even Andrej. So on the post show it was the first time they saw what happened on their date. And Eugene commented while watching that it was kinda obvious to him when they got back. He said he saw it coming.

You got it. All the guys are getting very well along with each other. They are all supportive of each other, meeting up, watching together some episodes in Eugene`s restaurant. It is fun to watch them interact on IG between each other. Because there is no jealousy or bad blood there at all.

Can you describe the IG video with Euegene, Andrej and Sasha? Because they are meeting each other pretty often there are a few videos of them together hanging out.

@Agent99 Great observation and interesting guess we will see soon if you got it right.
I think after the first kiss happened the producers insisted for her to kiss more guys. So you are right she is definitely going to use her acting skills in the last three episodes.

Plus in the next episode Ksenia´s son is going to make his appearance on the project. It is going to be a test for the guys how they are going to handle Platon.
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi @natik I think it was an IG story with Eugene, Andrej and Saha. They were hanging out and then there was a skit with Sasha driving up to their car with a wig on his head acting like a woman...
Then there is Eugene’s wonderful laugh about the whole situation

P.S get some rest. I need Togo the same 🤗


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3233
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 pm

Episode 6 link:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/74527-holostjachka-1-sezon-6-vypusk-jefir-271120.html
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:27 pm



Just for fun:
F1  Sasha
F2  Aleksey
F3  Andrej
F4  Evgeny[/quote]


I agree @Agent99

However after watching episode 6 I had to laugh out loud. The show is pulling out their bag of tricks to cast Sasha imo as being indifferent. That little bait and switch of showing Andrej kissing Ksenia and then showing Sasha walking away from them was interesting until the real order was seen 🙄
They are playing up Aleksey full devotion and downplaying Sasha’s interest. That preview makes Sasha look even worse I think.
IMO, it’s all about Ksenia and her reaction to the guys. She’s without hesitation in her mannerisms around Sasha and full on interested. The others, she’s still pulling back from intimacy and unless she tackles Aleksey in the next two episodes it’s still Sasha at F1 UNLESS we all were had 😂


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3233
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:23 pm

@Idlemess wrote:

Just for fun:
F1  Sasha
F2  Aleksey
F3  Andrej
F4  Evgeny


I agree @Agent99

However after watching episode 6 I had to laugh out loud. The show is pulling out their bag of tricks to cast Sasha imo as being indifferent. That little bait and switch of showing Andrej kissing Ksenia and then showing Sasha walking away from them was interesting until the real order was seen 🙄
They are playing up Aleksey full devotion and downplaying Sasha’s interest. That preview makes Sasha look even worse I think.
IMO, it’s all about Ksenia and her reaction to the guys. She’s without hesitation in her mannerisms around Sasha and full on interested. The others, she’s still pulling back from intimacy and unless she tackles Aleksey in the next two episodes it’s still Sasha at F1 UNLESS we all were had 😂


Ugh it was so frustrating to watch that episode. Because as you have already mentioned, and a huge respect to you for seeing through it without speaking the language, they are pulling all their dirty tricks now to keep it interesting. And that is the main reason why this episode was a mess. Everything seemed all over the place and didn't made sense.
It seemed like after the date with Sasha the producers spoke to Ksenia and gave her instructions what to do, to make it interesting for the viewers to watch. And she is willing to do it because she knows that those are the rules of the game but at the same time she is struggling because of her obvious feelings for Sasha.
And again on point regarding Aleksej. It feels like the producers are practically shoving him down our throats and the more they are doing that the more I'm beginning to dislike him. I think the producers are doing everything for his build up. It starts with his edit and ends with his dates. It was so obvious that his picture perfect family date was handling to him not by Ksenia but because the producers wanted it. And of course it was also the idea from the producers to give Ksenia`s son a gift because Platon didn´t really liked Aleksey. Platon said in his ITM: "He is so bland, so scary of everything and too silent". So obviously buying the love of a kid works perfectly.

Regarding Sasha`s edit you are on point as well. But it is easy to see through his edit by listening what he is saying in his ITM`s. I think after having such an amazing date and after hearing about Andrej`s date it pulled him back to questioning Ksenia and everything what is happening between them. And he was critical of Andrej especially after that argument on the group date. Andrej was telling during his argument with Ksenia some details that you usually keep to yourself. You don't tell the others what you are speaking about during your date with the Bachelorette. Sasha said to Andrej later that such things they need speak about one on one and not when there is Eugene and him there as well. On his ITM Sasha said that it felt for him like those two have already build a relationship and that he was sitting there like a third wheel. He said that he actually doesn't want to hear details regarding the dates with the others because it is not his business. All he is interested in are his dates with Ksenia and their story development. Later on during that group date he said to Ksenia "I am sacred that you are going to hurt me". Sasha has his morals and principles. For example he doesn't want to speak about his feelings or details regarding his dates in front of the others. I read the description for the next episode and what is going to happen is, that Grisha is going to ask Sasha in front of Ksenia and the others about his feelings and his motives. Sasha said in the promo that he doesn't want to speak in front of the other guys about such things. And that is the moment where Ksenia is going to stand up and leave. The next interesting thing about the promo is that they edited it like Sasha is gonna leave the project after that incident because they are showing the individual dates of all three guys but not Sasha`s.
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:33 pm

@Idlemess wrote:Hi @natik I think it was an IG story with Eugene, Andrej and Saha. They were hanging out and then there was a skit with Sasha driving up to their car with a wig on his head acting like a woman...
Then there is Eugene’s wonderful laugh about the whole situation

P.S get some rest. I need Togo the same 🤗

Ok I know which one. Andrej and Sasha have their own YouTube channel and they are filming for it regularly. And Eugene was visiting them during the filming. They ordered some food and had quality time together. And later when they were driving home Sasha was joking. He was presenting like he is a woman and he wants to pick up Eugene. That is the reason why Eugene was laughing.
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:24 pm


@natik that episode was indeed frustrating to watch because I felt that Sasha wanted to yell out “bullsh!t” is that his Santa Barbara?
Ksenia was acting and imo appeared distant through her smiles and laughs; it was all in her eyes. She was genuine with her son. That kid is something else laugh out loud. What was he saying when with each guy?

To me, he seemed to like the ride with Sasha. The speed and thrill like a regular little boy; faster and more more laugh out loud.

Thank God he’s gone, Andrej was such a kisser up. Wow, his exit was something. I think it was all about winning and appearance for him. Did Planton really like him?
Ksenia likes thrills and excitement and like on the balloon ride she was super stoke to sky dive. Didn’t matter who was her date.

AND it’s pretty insightful for a kid to see through Aleksey. I think the producers saw that he was also willing to be the “perfect partner” YET the lead hasn’t kissed and seems a million miles away when with him. I actually like him but not for her and or Planton who would eat him up and spit him out.

I really like Eugene and wish him the best. How awkward trying to get a kiss. Poor thing but good for his sense of humor.

Andrej loves Sasha that is genuine but he’s selfish and wants the attention. He should’ve been embarrassed that Ksenia was pushing away from his kisses.

Can you please post and explain the after shows? Thanks so much 😘


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3233
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:59 pm

@Idlemess wrote:
@natik that episode was indeed frustrating to watch because I felt that Sasha wanted to yell out “bullsh!t” is that his Santa Barbara?
Ksenia was acting and imo appeared distant through her smiles and laughs; it was all in her eyes. She was genuine with her son. That kid is something else laugh out loud. What was he saying when with each guy?

To me, he seemed to like the ride with Sasha. The speed and thrill like a regular little boy; faster and more more laugh out loud.

Thank God he’s gone, Andrej was such a kisser up. Wow, his exit was something. I think it was all about winning and appearance for him. Did Planton really like him?
Ksenia likes thrills and excitement and like on the balloon ride she was super stoke to sky dive. Didn’t matter who was her date.

AND it’s pretty insightful for a kid to see through Aleksey. I think the producers saw that he was also willing to be the “perfect partner” YET the lead hasn’t kissed and seems a million miles away when with him. I actually like him but not for her and or Planton who would eat him up and spit him out.

I really like Eugene and wish him the best. How awkward trying to get a kiss. Poor thing but good for his sense of humor.

Andrej loves Sasha that is genuine but he’s selfish and wants the attention. He should’ve been embarrassed that Ksenia was pushing away from his kisses.

Can you please post and explain the after shows? Thanks so much 😘

Yes, Sasha was calling "Santa Barbara" everything what happened in episode 6. Platon is sure his mother`s son. That kid has the thrill in his DNA. Platon didn´t liked Eugene. There was no connection there. And he didn´t like Aleksej. He said Aleksey is a "brick". Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698
He liked Andrej the read head obviously because he was doing everything to get Platon`s attention. And let us be honest Andrej could be his brother.
And he liked Sasha and their ride.  He loved it. He said about Sasha: "I like him. He is funny and cool".

You know what is funny. Aleksey and Eugene tried to buy sympathy. Aleksey buy giving Platon an expensive gift and Eugene by giving Ksenia a chain with a diamond. And after giving her that gift he landed on for the kiss. So for her. it looked like he expected a kiss after his expensive gift. Like he wanted to buy her with it.  

Andrej is such a toxic person. He needs to find himself first, he needs to learn to love himself before starting a serious relationship. That guy has a lot of emotional baggage. He didn´t get a lot of love and attention in his childhood and is now struggling with it as an adult. It is like he needs constantly validation and attention from Ksenia. And when he is not getting what he wants he is starting to get moody.

About the after show:
They spoke about different types of parenting. The female expert described Sasha as that friend type of parent, Aleksey is the father type, Eugene was the type of guy who doesn´t want to take the responsibility for the kid that is not his own son, Andrej the red head is the type who is acting like a son and the other. Andrej is the of guy who is competing with Ksenia`s son for her attention.

They spoke with Eugene on the couch why the expert thinks that way about him. And they showed a casting video of Eugene for the project. The casting director asked him what he thinks about a single mum. If he is willing to have a relationship with a single mum. And Eugene answered that he can hardly imagine to have a relationship with a woman who has already a kid. He said to start his own story with a woman without a kid because he can't imagine how that should work if there is already a kid there.
The other guys were surprised because before the casting started everyone knew that Ksenia is the Bachelorette and that she has a son. And Eugene answered that he knew that Ksenia is the Bachelorette but at time he had no idea that she has a son.

When Sasha was on the couch they showed his close relationship with his daughter. He loves her to bits. And he is trying to be more a friend to her so they have that trust foundation between them. The experts said that he should try to find the balance between friend and parent. Sasha said that it works well for him the way it is. He allow a lot of things for his daughter but at at the same time his daughter also knows what is good and what is bad. Andrej, his friend backed up Sasha. He told a story how he spent quality time with Sasha and his daughter. They were in a coffee shop and bought coffee. And Sasha`s daughter asked Sasha if she can have coffee too. And Sasha said no he doen´t allow her. He bought her a hot chocolate. And in that moment he got a call and left his daughter with Andrej so he can talk in peace on his phone. When Sasha left Andrej said to his daughter that he can have some sips from his coffee while Sasha is not there seeing it and his daughter said, no thanks, dad didn´t allowed it.
natik
natik

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum