SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 pm

@Sprite She has her principles and she has a strong character. She is not someone who is going to bend over and break them.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:40 pm

Idlemess wrote:

I thought the horse riding date was a good idea. Cathartic for Ksenia? She has a fear of horses? Was there an incident in her past on set? What did they talk about?
Plus, I don’t know, but I can’t get into this car guy (Sorry I couldn’t recall his name) he reminds me of a meme {like his head is on someone else’s body} maybe it’s just me. But I felt it was a very good date. AND he was patient it seems. Is he calculating?

Lol, poor Eugene. Was he thinking the guy on the bike was another contestant? What was that about, cuz he came around pretty fast when they found out he is Ksenia friend. WHY was he there? To talk to the guys and give Sasha dance lessons?

The horse riding was a great date for sure. Yes she has a fear of horses and once she was forced to overcome it because of her role in "Love in Chains". But it didn't got better the fear didn't disappear. Aleksey is his name or short Ljosha. So here is my IMO about him. He is without a doubt a very good guy but he is such type of guy who doesn't have his own meaning when he is in a relationship. He is kinda like a lapdog. He wants to be too good, too perfect, makes everything right. He is bland and too nice. Something is missing. She would get bored with him pretty quick. Plus I don't think he would fit in with her social circle. I think he would not get all that publicity life style.
I got you. He has weird proportions. He is not tall and has short legs and that does not compliment his body proportions. I think he is only 5'8 at best and Ksenia is 5'6.
I am gonna write more about the conversation a little bit latter.

So the guy on the bike was Ksenia`s dance partner in "Dancing with the Stars". The producers invited him because obviously he is a friend of Ksenia and because Shasa`s date was chosen and in his date presentation card Sasha wrote that he is a bad dancer but would want for Ksenia to learn a dance.
The guys and especially Evgeny were at first very rude to him because they really thought that he is a new contestant (men are usually not watching shows for women like "Dancing with the Stars" so they had no idea who he was). But as soon as they knew who it was they suddenly were at their best behavior. That moment her friend told Ksenia before the rose ceremony. He said that he thinks Evgeny is two faced and that he is the least one who he can see with her. He also told her his opinion about the other guys. He said that Andrej (Sasha`s friend) is an alpha man. That he likes the attention and that he speaks a lot and wants that everyone is aware of him.
I am gonna download a snippet of their conversation about the guys.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:52 pm

I have today my last shift before having a few days off. I am looking forward to it because I would have the time to answer more of your questions in detail and to upload some snippets. I am gonna write an extra post about the date between Sasha and Ksenia because that was something magical we witnessed. That was not scripted, fake or plastic. That were real, honest, touching, raw emotions of two people who have feelings for each other but are too insecure in how the other one feels regarding the other. There was everything shyness, fear, tension, embarrassment, tenderness.

The social media is full of Sasha and Ksenia fan videos and fan accounts. I decided to share with you, some of the videos I liked the most. Enjoy!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishlorette/
https://www.instagram.com/ellerts.eclair/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:13 pm

Oh boy this episode is the Sasha show!  He is front and centre - in all the cutaways, interviews, the dance lesson, date, talent show, rose ceremony.  Ksenia is doing all the chasing and while I don't think Sasha realised before, because he was caught up in his anxiety, he knows now she is very interested and imo he is playing up to it.  There were so many 'looks' during the talent show that surely the other guys were aware too. @Natik what did Ksenia and Sasha talk about when they went off during the talent show?

Hmm so Evgeny got named as two-faced.  I thought he might go far, but maybe not.  It is difficult to pick who else Ksenia could take to the end.  She smiles broadly and sincerely at Lyosha. I think she likes him and appreciates his kindness, but perhaps he is friendzoned. (Side note - his beard is ghastly.  It needs to be trimmed right back laugh out loud) Maybe Andrej - would she have two comedians at the end?  What did Andrej say to Ksenia at the rose ceremony?  

I feel that so much of Ksenia and Sasha's connection is lost to me because of the language barrier.   But I just can't see anyone else she is interested in.  It's Sasha or bust for me.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:02 pm

@Agent99 I feel the same. Definitely will be upset if it isn’t Sasha in the end. Not that he’s front and center but that he’s seems to be a good guy who’s there experiencing the process and possibly not too self assured. I really like them (Ksenia and Sasha) and would love to know what they’re saying in their conversations.

Eugene is smart and it was interesting to hear her friend say he’s two faced but I think he was just being territorial. Give the guy a break laugh out loud.

The one I also like is the host guy Andrej but after @natik mentioned he was an ex of Olga from the Bachelor he was in my suspect list and now her friend says he’s an attention seeker, I’m not surprised.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:11 pm

@Idlemess I thought it was an overreaction about Evgeny too.  But you know when the 'best friend' comes in and says something negative about a guy, he is gone.  Happens every time laugh out loud.  

One thing I found funny - during the pool scene, not one guy (except for Sergey who is gone) had a six pack giggling .  Dad bods everywhere.  It just wouldn't happen in Aus or US franchises.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 pm

Agent99 wrote:@Idlemess I thought it was an overreaction about Evgeny too.  But you know when the 'best friend' comes in and says something negative about a guy, he is gone.  Happens every time laugh out loud.  

One thing I found funny - during the pool scene, not one guy (except for Sergey who is gone) had a six pack  giggling .  Dad bods everywhere.  It just wouldn't happen in Aus or US franchises.

Is the dad bods a cultural thing? Like there are more important things than a fine physique laugh out loud. A mind is a terrible thing to waste way of thinking. I do think that the Ukraine is on another level.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:39 pm

@Agent99 @Idlemess

Well here is the problem. Sasha doesn't get that a woman like her can be seriously interested in a guy like him. He thinks she is above him. It's like in his mind he is a "clown" and she is the princess.
He is clearly not an alpha male or a womanizer otherwise he would act differently. He knows that he is not that hot guy with muscles and a dream of every women. The thing is he doesn't realize that women can be attracted to him because of his interesting individuality, his charm, his wittiness, his intelligence and his humor. You just can't help yourself but to watch him because he has that "it" factor. He is fascinating.
And clearly now that the social media is exploding with comments about Sasha maybe he knows now?! Because the viewers are crazy about him. Beside Ksenia he is the one who makes the season all the other contestants are in his shadow. His example is showing that you don't have to be a hunk and still can attract women with your personality and charm.

Back to Ksenia and Sasha. They both are misinterpreting the signs. She is insecure because she thinks she is not interesting enough for him. And he is insecure because he thinks she is playing with him. He thinks she is just having her fun with him until she gets bored.

So all her signs and chasing he is interpreting as not sincere as acting.

I mean their date was amazing and they had a good conversation up to a point where he wanted to be romantically and feed her with his fork from his plate. But instead she took over his fork and did it by herself. He interpreted it as a sign of rejection and in his mind he remembered the moment on the rose ceremony where she was eating that eclair from his hand. So that moment he put into the corner where she was acting and playing with him in front of the others.

And a lot of his ITM`s and the questions he asked her are backing it all up. He was the only guy among the others who asked her the million dollar question. He asked her what she doing on the project? And why she needs it?
She said that at first when she got the offer she was skeptical. She could not imagine to go on dates with so many guys. She said that later she was thinking about it again and decided why not. Why don't give it a try. She said the most time of her life she is spending on sets and in front of camera. She thought to try maybe that would also work for her in finding love. She asked him if he understands? He answered not really. And she replied "so you don't believe me? you think that I am here for having good time and collecting some dates with men?" At the end of their date he said in his ITM: "I know the other guys are coming back from dates happy but I have mixed feelings right now after the date. I tried to watch at her closer, at her gestures, her mimic. It is confusing for me because I can't figure out where she is real and where she is acting. I don't know who the real Ksenia is. I need to figure it out and decide for myself if I should open up more to her because I don't want for my heart to be shattered in thousand pieces".

Another good example is how she gave him the rose at the end of the date. She said in her ITM that she wanted to give him the rose in a original way because she wanted for him to violate her personal space. So basically she wanted for him to kiss her.

And he said in his ITM regarding the rose thing: "Well she didn't gave it to me, I took it."

Both have feelings for each other but they both are too unsure regarding what the other feels for real. And it leads to a lot of misunderstanding and misinterpretation of certain situations or conversations.

Last edited by natik on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:18 am

Agent99 wrote: @Natik what did Ksenia and Sasha talk about when they went off during the talent show?

That whole moment where he felt rejected during their date was hunting him so he decided to clear things immediately when he sees her. She walked in to watch the talent show and he asked her if he can speak with her.

During their conversation he asked her what she thinks of their date yesterday. She answered it went very good. And he asked her "like the whole date?". She answered that she felt that at a certain point he was closed off. He explained her the whole thing with feeding and said that it felt like she was distancing herself from him. She said that she felt his distance as well when he started to ask her those questions and didn't believed her. He said she should not overanalyzing it and she answered that he should also follow his own advice judging by the situation with feeding. And asked him "is now something wrong again?" When he got his blanket around her. He answered that everything is clear now that they have spoken about it. But she didn't felt that way in her ITM she said: "I don't understand him. Why is it so difficult with him?" And Sasha in his ITM: "There was misconnection between us during our conversation. I don't know but I think unfortunately I even offended her there (he made a face like it was not his intention and he is sorry about it). Ksenia ITM: "Tell me how to proceed with him in the future? Why does it always happen with the one you like that he is so problematic?"

But nevertheless the prize for the best performance on the talent show she decided to give Sasha. And he was truly brilliant with his stand up show. Viewers on IG were asking to publish his stand up number as a snippet on the official IG site. And the channel published it.

Sasha was shocked that he won it. He truly didn't expected it.

He said on his ITM: Oh boy I can see it happen again. I am gonna do or say during the date something stupid again. I am gonna make it even worse damn it.

She said during her ITM that he is very gifted. The prize was a date with her and he can decide by himself when he wants the date with her.

She said that she thinks she gave him enough signs and that now it is on him to figure out that she really likes him. And with that prize the ball is now on his side of the field.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:37 am

Yup! I knew she wanted him to take her rose; to kiss her. So many obstacles of doubt with these two.
@Agent99 is right about the looks between Ksenia and Sasha

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:59 am

Thanks @natik.  Yes the rose was a very suggestive move from Ksenia.  Why on earth didn't Sasha pick up on it?  Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2292733854   If these two don't get their act together, it will be very frustrating watching :headbanging.  But I agree, Sasha is a unique person.  Even looks wise, he is not handsome yet his charisma makes him so appealing. Maybe it's those eyes that drill right through you.  From my perspective though, his quirky energy and mannerisms probably would get on my nerves after a while laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:39 pm

@Agent99 I don’t think that Sasha is an alpha male however I do think that he was aware and perhaps is being overly cautious. I’m very curious about the premise of the next episode. It looks like things are about to get messy. Lol, I’m interpreting a few seconds shown but there’s a look on Sasha’s face and boy do I want to know what he’s feeling/ thinking.

IMO, at least for now, it’s like watching other versions of the show. Ksenia and the guys, Ksenia and Sasha and Sasha and everyone else laugh out loud. It was like this from episode 1.

Can’t wait to read your thoughts @natik. Thanks so much!

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Idlemess
Sprite
natik
Maddy
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum