bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Thank you @natik

Was our ‘friend’ prominent... 😊
From the previews and your summary I hope it’s Nasar who’s gone. Probably Ilya? Don’t tell me yet. I will watch a bit later...

You are keeping me entertained in this department. Thank you!


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3154
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:06 pm

@Idlemess wrote:Thank you @natik

Was our ‘friend’ prominent... 😊
From the previews and your summary I hope it’s Nasar who’s gone. Probably Ilya? Don’t tell me yet. I will watch a bit later...

You are keeping me entertained in this department. Thank you!

I think you are going to be very pleased with everything.

Sasha and his jokes are just on point as always Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
natik
natik

Posts : 2578
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:01 pm

@natik wrote:
@Idlemess wrote:Thank you @natik

Was our ‘friend’ prominent... 😊
From the previews and your summary I hope it’s Nasar who’s gone. Probably Ilya? Don’t tell me yet. I will watch a bit later...

You are keeping me entertained in this department. Thank you!

I think you are going to be very pleased with everything.

Sasha and his jokes are just on point as always Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

Okay that was a lot to unpack, so I'm leaving it all up to you. But I also want my Sasha exclusive review Hugesmile cuz that was the most intense eye action I've ever seen on a show like this... I'm like do it! Do it! ALREADY PLEASE KISS AND GET IT ON! Embarressed!


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3154
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:27 pm

@Idlemess I know there is a lot to explain. So I am gonna get some rest and we will start tomorrow.

But until then I am gonna leave a candy here for you.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 YuWqsxt4feI

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/mishlorette/
natik
natik

Posts : 2578
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Found the links for the After Show Episode 3 and After Show Episode 4:

https://seasonno.ru/stuff/novye_vypuski/kak_vyjti_zamuzh/20-1-0-1984

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/73828-kak-vyjti-zamuzh-6-sezon-3-vypusk-jefir-131120.html
natik
natik

Posts : 2578
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Ok so episode 4 was full with a lot of interesting events. But let us start with the group date first. The idea of the group date was do demonstrate the guys how a filming process for TV series or movies works. Ksenia wanted for the guys to see what they are getting into themself when they want to be with her together. She said that her last relationship ended because her ex didn't wanted to accept her profession as an actress.
So the guys were watching Ksenia acting with another male actor in a passionate scene.

On a random note Andrej (not the read head) was missing for one day. On the rose ceremony he explained Ksenia that he has contractual obligations and needs one day to fulfill them.

Out of all the guys Nasar was the one who struggled with what he saw the most. He said on his ITM that he doesn't know how he would handle it if they are going to be in a relationship. Evgeny had trouble as well but he said he preferred to watch at the monitor. This way it was easier for him handle the scene. He said by watching at the monitor it felt less real than watching at Ksenia and her co-actor.
Andrej the red head was also feeling not very comfortable by watching it.
Sasha was easy going with it because as he said it is her work.

Sasha ITM:"Well, this is work. Why should I not be pleased with her work. She enjoys it, she gets her energy from it, it is part of her life. She had a hard and long way to be where she is now, why shouldn't it be pleasant for me?!"

Ihor as well said that he is separating the real life from Ksenia´s profession and he is going to be supportive of her regarding her carrier as an actress.

Funny part when the director said that the scene need to be reshot again from another camera perspective Sasha joked "maybe we should change the actor we have here are a lot of stunt doubles". Even the director was laughing.
After that Ksenia explained the point of the date and said: "I want you to understand that I'm acting on the set, but in life I don't allow myself such things. Today I would like to introduce you to the acting profession so that you would feel everything for yourself".

In another room there were waiting an acting teacher who explained the guys what is important for the actors when they are shooting certain scenes. He explained and showed them some tricks for certain scenes like for example a kiss scene or a scene where you need to beat someone. They also tried some tricks out to get a feeling for it. At some point Nasar was playing too realistic. Ksenia said on her ITM: "I thought it was a manifestation of aggressive behavior".  
Later she asked Aleksej for a one on one conversation. She asked him what he thought when he saw her intimate scenes with the co-actor. He said it was weird but he gets that it is her profession and that he saw that she puts a mask on while acting so he is going to be supportive of her. He also said that he likes when a woman is getting emotional it shows that she cares. Ksenia said that he is an ideal man, that she can't find negative sides on him and that with him you can build a strong and long relationship.
After Ksenia and Aleksej came back Sasha showed her a video message from Andrej. He said that he is going to be back and asked her for a date because he is celebrating his birthday.

Next day they all met in a restaurant to celebrate Andrej`s birthday. Basically nothing interesting happened there. They played a game how good they know Ksenia. And Evgeny won it and got a rose. I think the most interesting part was what Ihor said to Ksenia at one point of the party. He said that it feels like she clearly has her favorites. Grisha asked him to name them and he answered it is Andrej (comedian) and Sasha. Both Sasha and Andrej answered that it is kinda like the sense of the show to have guys who you like better and guys who you like less. Ksenia said it is possible and that she can't have the same feelings for all the men on the project. She said on her ITM that it can change depends on the situations.
The funny part during the party was when Andrej got a fact right about Ksenia. The fact was that Ksenia doesn't like it when a man smells like alcohol. And there were standing a lot of glasses with whisky on the table. And all of sudden no one wanted to drink from them. Ksenia was having fun to watch the situation unfold. She literally was cracking up about it.

Here is the moment:


The next day Ksenia visited the guys in the mansion because she wanted to pick up Andrej for his date. She had a white push up top on without a bra. And of course the guys paid attention to it. Sasha how was sitting next to her started blushing. Andrej (the red head) mentioned it in front of all that Sasha is sitting there with a red head and everyone was laughing because of it.



To be continued...


Source:
https://www.instagram.com/muffinsmood/
https://www.instagram.com/stbua/
natik
natik

Posts : 2578
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:11 pm

@natik wrote:Found the links for the After Show Episode 3 and After Show Episode 4:

https://seasonno.ru/stuff/novye_vypuski/kak_vyjti_zamuzh/20-1-0-1984

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/73828-kak-vyjti-zamuzh-6-sezon-3-vypusk-jefir-131120.html

Thanks @natik they are the same video.
Well I guessed Nazzer got seriously roasted on the show. It sounded like a thorough mess. Did he learn anything from the professionals?
Did I ever mentioned that I loved Eugene's laugh! I do!


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3154
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:15 pm

@Idlemess Oh ok try this one:

https://ok.ru/video/2109601155785

Well I mean it was well deserved. He introduced himself to his son as his father one month before filming started until that moment he didn't care at all about his son. And he used his own son as a tool to manipulate Ksenia.
natik
natik

Posts : 2578
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:22 pm

@natik wrote:@Idlemess Oh ok try this one:

https://ok.ru/video/2109601155785

Well I mean it was well deserved. He introduced himself to his son as his father one month before filming started until that moment he didn't care at all about his son. And he used his own son as a tool to manipulate Ksenia.

That's sick! What a horrible snake.


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3154
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:58 pm

About the date with Andrej. I am gonna describe a little bit what I felt when I watched it. So they went wakeboarding and Andrej haven't nearly as so much fun as Ksenia because his ego was bruised. Ksenia succeeded over him regarding the wakeboarding skills and he clearly didn't like that. Although she did her best to support him and motivate him it was for him not about having fun but more like I need to succeed otherwise I was kinda beaten by a woman. It was more to me such kind of thing.

In general I had the feeling like he is a player. He is not a bad guy but he knows how to pick up a woman. Their conversation hadn't much substance he was feeding her the sweet lines, he knew what she wanted to hear and was playing with his eyes. It works at the moment for him but who knows for how long until she sees through him.
He mentioned his ex again. Seems more to me like he is not really over her. He is mentioning her a little bit too often for my taste.
And one more thing. He clearly has a huge ego and wants to be the absolute number one. Because he got moody every time when he didn't got his way. The first thing was the wake boarding and that he sucked at it, the next thing was that she forgot to give him a rose after their date and the third thing was when Sasha got his rose as the first one from the bunch. Andrej was seriously pissed when he saw Sasha coming back with a rose. And he was showing it because he didn't wanted even to look at Ksenia. Ksenia also mentioned it on her ITM during the rose ceremony.
Now let us imagine they are in a relationship and she is more successful than him. Boy that would be a disaster.
So as you can see I don't trust him and his intentions. IMO
natik
natik

Posts : 2578
Join date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:26 am

@natik wrote:About the date with Andrej. I am gonna describe a little bit what I felt when I watched it. So they went wakeboarding and Andrej haven't nearly as so much fun as Ksenia because his ego was bruised. Ksenia succeeded over him regarding the wakeboarding skills and he clearly didn't like that. Although she did her best to support him and motivate him it was for him not about having fun but more like I need to succeed otherwise I was kinda beaten by a woman. It was more to me such kind of thing.

In general I had the feeling like he is a player. He is not a bad guy but he knows how to pick up a woman. Their conversation hadn't much substance he was feeding her the sweet lines, he knew what she wanted to hear and was playing with his eyes. It works at the moment for him but who knows for how long until she sees through him.
He mentioned his ex again. Seems more to me like he is not really over her. He is mentioning her a little bit too often for my taste.
And one more thing. He clearly has a huge ego and wants to be the absolute number one. Because he got moody every time when he didn't got his way. The first thing was the wake boarding and that he sucked at it, the next thing was that she forgot to give him a rose after their date and the third thing was when Sasha got his rose as the first one from the bunch. Andrej was seriously pissed when he saw Sasha coming back with a rose. And he was showing it because he didn't wanted even to look at Ksenia. Ksenia also mentioned it on her ITM during the rose ceremony.
Now let us imagine they are in a relationship and she is more successful than him. Boy that would be a disaster.
So as you can see I don't trust him and his intentions. IMO

Good! We are on the same page where Andrej is concern. On IG they asked about his date and I wrote he’s playing the game. He’s a competitor and he needs the attention. I think he knows Sasha is more popular in the mansion so he hangs around or is next to him. Ksenia seems astute so she’ll pick up on it. Pop


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3154
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:12 pm

Thank you for all the links and translation @natik!

I watched the after show epi's, she is so beautiful, and is coming across very happy.

I'm watching epi 4 right now. The guys look very uncomfortable during the acting session. I go back to your translation while I'm watching and you are answering my questions! laugh out loud

I love Sasha's comment about changing actors. laugh out loud


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60443
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum