Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 am



________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63083
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 am

@butterflylove @GuardianAngel thumbsup

ETA: Yep that list belongs in the Bette NZ thread @GuardianAngel.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 15635
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:10 am

Because I'm keen for some sluething, I gave in and listened to SoDramatic's podcast today as she was announcing who our Bach would be.. Turns out she's apparently known for a while, was gonna release the news last week but the Jamie/Niranga drama (wowza, I did listen to that Jamie is exactly who we all thought he was - was going to do a recap of the pod but wasn't sure the best place too) took precedent.. And in this past week, the Bach is no longer the Bach.

Apparently Ash Williiams (cue eyeroll, cue "most eligible ever") was going to be our 2021 Bachelor, but after being charged last week, Ch10 has dumped him and ripped up his contract. Another wannabee who no one wanted.

GIVE US FRESH. GIVE US DIVERSITY. GIVE US ELIGIBLE. GIVE US INTELLIGENCE. GIVE US SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IG FOLLOWERS.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:49 am

Thank goodness he done us a favour! I dont watch IAC but I read enough of his nonsense. Which girl think he is desirable? For a fling maybe.

Enough

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2014-10-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm

Suspect I had no idea who Ash Williams was so I had to google. Suspect

Even without the charges, that would have been another worst season ever IMO!



________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 63083
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 pm

If that's true, and Ten really think that guy is the most eligible ever, there's no hope. They're never going to cast the lead right.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1115
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:23 pm

Nice pickup @butterflylove.  yes

I also have never heard of him except recently when his name came up in relation to Abbie in the Jungle (apparently she cracked onto him and he shot her down for someone else or something?  IDK not watching...).  Combined with the sex pic charges he sounds like a right dick IMO.

So is that going to be TPTB's modus operandi from now on - just pick someone from the most recent season of IACGMOOH?  I agree @leavers if he is their idea of exceptional the show is beyond redemption and it's time to replace the production team or axe the show altogether IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 15635
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:46 pm

@Bobette wrote:Nice pickup @butterflylove.  yes

I also have never heard of him except recently when his name came up in relation to Abbie in the Jungle (apparently she cracked onto him and he shot her down for someone else or something?  IDK not watching...).  Combined with the sex pic charges he sounds like a right dick IMO.

So is that going to be TPTB's modus operandi from now on - just pick someone from the most recent season of IACGMOOH?  I agree @leavers if he is their idea of exceptional the show is beyond redemption and it's time to replace the production team or axe the show altogether IMO.

Re Abbie and the jungle.. I'm not watching either, but I've seen Abbie's stories about what happened and apparently he had Abbie sleep in his bed the two nights prior to Ali Simpson going in, and then turned a blind eye on Abbie, and started to repeatedly hit on Ali even though she was saying no and has a boyfriend.

Top guy right there.

I remember him from when I was a teenager and him being a radio host for Nova, but hadn't heard from him in years. CH10 was apparently using IAC to introduce Ash back to the Aus public and see how we all react to him before he's been announced. He supposedly just missed out on being Bach the last two seasons prior (Matt and Locky).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2019-05-10

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:26 am

@butterflylove wrote:Because I'm keen for some sluething, I gave in and listened to SoDramatic's podcast today as she was announcing who our Bach would be.. Turns out she's apparently known for a while, was gonna release the news last week but the Jamie/Niranga drama (wowza, I did listen to that Jamie is exactly who we all thought he was - was going to do a recap of the pod but wasn't sure the best place too) took precedent.. And in this past week, the Bach is no longer the Bach.

Apparently Ash Williiams (cue eyeroll, cue "most eligible ever") was going to be our 2021 Bachelor, but after being charged last week, Ch10 has dumped him and ripped up his contract. Another wannabee who no one wanted.

GIVE US FRESH. GIVE US DIVERSITY. GIVE US ELIGIBLE. GIVE US INTELLIGENCE. GIVE US SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IG FOLLOWERS.

Can you please recap in past contestants perhaps? I would be interested for the laughs!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Posts : 502
Join date : 2018-10-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:32 am

So Tommy Little is single again. He is a Ch 10 staff. Could they be pushing him to be The Bachelor?

Enough

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2014-10-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 am

@Enough wrote:So Tommy Little is single again. He is a Ch 10 staff. Could they be pushing him to be The Bachelor?  

I think Tommy has said he would never do it, as his name has been bandied about before. He is not struggling for work or recognition so I'm not sure being the bach would be a leg up for him in any way. But I like him and wish he could find love.

Agent99

Posts : 1477
Join date : 2017-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:51 am

I'd prefer a working comedian/TV presenter to a faux celeb Insta influencer/wannabe
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1115
Join date : 2019-08-21
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum