SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:00 am

I don't think any self-respecting working comedian/tv presenter would touch the franchise with a bargepole. The show has fallen to z grade status and it is only going to attract the z grade wannabes imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:51 am

Yup I know. But it'll take someone like that to bring credibility back, so it's a bit of a Catch-22.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:41 am

leavers wrote:Yup I know. But it'll take someone like that to bring credibility back, so it's a bit of a Catch-22.

Yes Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4256136633

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:52 am

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-2021-casting-suggestions/?fbclid=IwAR3lZlldbPQu26KifodeEF850WUQixWw0GNvR_Iw21sriH8KRMfEPK2xb7Y

Some ideas from pedestrian as Bachelor 2021:

1. Shannon Karaka
2. Jack Vidgen
3. Jett Kenny
4. Keiynan Lonsdale
5. Oliver Hunter
6. Dustin Martin
7. Briggs
8. Cast an unknown
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:56 am

Dumb wrote:https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-2021-casting-suggestions/?fbclid=IwAR3lZlldbPQu26KifodeEF850WUQixWw0GNvR_Iw21sriH8KRMfEPK2xb7Y

1. Shannon Karaka
2. Jack Vidgen
3. Jett Kenny
4. Keiynan Lonsdale
5. Oliver Hunter
6. Dustin Martin
7. Briggs
8. Cast an unknown

Everyone would go wild for Dustin Martin as his fan base is so avid but I cant see it happening. Haha Briggs - I went to a Hilltop Hoods show in Perth once many years ago and he asked for my Snapchat and then wouldn't stop trying to message me. From my experience with his thirst he would love to do the show! Would be good representation also.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:43 am

Dumb wrote:https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/the-bachelor-2021-casting-suggestions/?fbclid=IwAR3lZlldbPQu26KifodeEF850WUQixWw0GNvR_Iw21sriH8KRMfEPK2xb7Y

1. Shannon Karaka
2. Jack Vidgen
3. Jett Kenny
4. Keiynan Lonsdale
5. Oliver Hunter
6. Dustin Martin
7. Briggs
8. Cast an unknown

8. Option 8.
The only answer I will take.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:05 am

Well that list sucks.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698

Shannon at number one?  Did he write it himself?  Sorry mate you're just not Lead material IMO.  Jett's name keeps popping up but I doubt he'd do it and not sure it would be good for his mum to be in the spotlight after his sister's recent death.

I'd like to see someone like Tony Armstrong, ABC sports presenter.  Googling won't do him justice but trust me he's got charisma up the wazoo (always gets my attention when his segment comes on and I am not the least bit interested in sport laugh out loud).  

I doubt he'd consider it though - his career is on the rise and he's got too much credibility.  And as we have said previously, therein lies the dilemma - TPTB have degraded the show's reputation so much that no one decent would want to do it now IMO.

I'm with @butterflylove - an unknown is probably best.  Matt A caused a lot of excitement when he was first revealed because we had NFI who he was.  Even if the guy turns out to be a disappointment at least it would make for an interesting start.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:08 pm

@Vjeff thanks for sharing your personal story. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:20 am

Would be good if Sportsbet threw us a bone here since I assume they know who's REALLY being considered.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:02 pm

A name is not expected until filming begins, to keep the single ladies in the dark. But will Australia know this single bloke?

“Not yet. But you will, and I think he’s a fantastic get for the franchise.”

They have signed someone to be The Bachelor.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2021/02/programmers-wrap-2021-10.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:55 pm

If Australia won't know this person, how could he be the "most eligible bachelor". Usually that terminology refers to someone who is well known.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Australia won't know this person, how could he be the "most eligible bachelor". Usually that terminology refers to someone who is well known.

That's how they referred to that last dude that was going to do it but got the boot, right? And he was very meh. As they say, it's very open to interpretation.

(side note: good to see confirmation of BiP!?)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Loulou
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Vjeff
Enough
Agent99
Sprite
butterflylove
Dumb
Bobette
leavers