SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 pm

The article says BIP is out? Is that what you meant @leavers ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The article says BIP is out? Is that what you meant @leavers ?

No, that it's happening this year

eta sorry I understand you now, I was juggling a RL conversation while typing. Multitasking is bad laugh out loud

I guess I shouldn't get too excited, maybe by out they mean not happening, or do they mean 'out' as in 'they're putting out a BiP this year'. Very ambiguous wording. I'm sure they did say BiP was only on hiatus last year.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:06 am

@Enough Great find with that article. yes Need to keep an eye on any suspicious new follows from that list of producer/crew IG accounts :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:56 am

leavers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Australia won't know this person, how could he be the "most eligible bachelor". Usually that terminology refers to someone who is well known.

That's how they referred to that last dude that was going to do it but got the boot, right? And he was very meh. As they say, it's very open to interpretation.

(side note: good to see confirmation of BiP!?)

GuardianAngel wrote:The article says BIP is out? Is that what you meant @leavers ?

Pretty sure it just means BIP's not airing this year, because they couldn't film in November; while Bach and Bachette will be pretty regular seasons airing this year.

Stoked for an unknown!! Now hopefully they'll be able to give us the diversity we want/need.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:42 am

leavers wrote:

No, that it's happening this year

eta sorry I understand you now, I was juggling a RL conversation while typing. Multitasking is bad laugh out loud

I guess I shouldn't get too excited, maybe by out they mean not happening, or do they mean 'out' as in 'they're putting out a BiP this year'. Very ambiguous wording. I'm sure they did say BiP was only on hiatus last year.

No problem. My whole life is a juggling mess! laugh out loud I think I'm great multitasking, until I realize at times I'm not! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:14 am

Got excited but this info is useless.  Not Tommy Little.  We already knew it wasn't Tommy Little.  Thanks for nothing, Sportsbet!

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Jubqppx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:36 am

Sportsbet have closed the market on whether Tommy Little will be next Bach.   I wonder why...

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 NP0xho8

Source

Suck it, Sportsbet.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698 Good one!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:35 am

According the The Wash, they'll be using the Beauty & The Geek mansion this year.

The Wash wrote:The Wash can reveal that this year’s season of the show has relocated to Le Chateau in Dural, where Beauty and the Geek was filmed back in the day.

Landmark manor house Le Chateau is situated on a magnificent 5 acre estate, has five bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, an indoor swimming pool and spa, gymnasium, tennis court and is about 36 kilometres north-west of Sydney’s CBD.

It was last sold for $6.3million in 2013, and is probably worth a sh*t load more now.

On Monday, The Bachelor crew started styling the estate with as many fake flowers as they could find, as the new season prepares to film.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 GFAIR_014.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=724&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 GFAIR_022.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=724&scale

ETA: Found the real estate listing from 2013 - https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-nsw-dural-111954999
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:35 am

This weekend I will check the place out

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:09 am

I totally forgot this was starting soon.  That mansion seems huge - extra rooms to facilitate social distancing maybe? Street address is 15 Vineys Lane.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:11 am

Last years girls are all posting their “year ago today since I met these beauties” posts, they must be starting this years filming soon Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1176891977
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Loulou
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Vjeff
Enough
Agent99
Sprite
butterflylove
Dumb
Bobette
leavers