SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:53 pm

@Dirty Street Pie nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:47 pm

Bella had the first date last year on march 9th

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5431p24-bachelor-australia-season-8-locky-gilbert-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

so maybe this friday the 5th or saturday the 6th is the start date this year?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Last years girls are all posting their “year ago today since I met these beauties” posts, they must be starting this years filming soon Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1176891977

Also means contracts are expiring and lips are about to be loosened.  laugh out loud  

And yes, I could see it kicking off next week.  On a scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed are we expecting to be about this "exceptional" Lead?

Couldn't be much worse than Elly, but I'm a solid 8.5 at this point.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:02 am

Locky was officially announced as Bach on March 4 last year, so I possibly wouldn't rule out an announcement tomorrow, especially if we're thinking chances are high for filming kicking off this weekend.

Although they didn't announce Matt until June..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 am

butterflylove wrote:Locky was officially announced as Bach on March 4 last year, so I possibly wouldn't rule out an announcement tomorrow, especially if we're thinking chances are high for filming kicking off this weekend.

Although they didn't announce Matt until June..

Matt was announced in March too.  Usually they come out with a headless shot or teaser first, so I think that would be imminent.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:37 am

Last weekend I forgot to go and check out the mansion. Maybe I will go this weekend.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:51 am

Enough wrote:Last weekend I forgot to go and check out the mansion. Maybe I will go this weekend.

Yes please @Enough! Got any long-lens cameras? Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:30 pm

Enough wrote:Last weekend I forgot to go and check out the mansion. Maybe I will go this weekend.

I wish I could come with you! laugh out loud

If you get a chance, Thanking you in advance!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 am

I cant wait till the weekend. I drove there this afternoon. I saw 2 AVIS people movers coming out. Maybe they just dropped off the girls. A lady in black was at the entrance. Cant see any tricks or cars in the driveway.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:48 am

Enough wrote:I cant wait till the weekend. I drove there this afternoon. I saw 2 AVIS people movers coming out. Maybe they just dropped off the girls. A  lady in black was at the entrance. Cant see any tricks or cars in the driveway.

@Enough you're doing god's work!! I'm so excited to finally be able to sleuth again!! I just read on an article that The Wash has done about who they think is the Bachelorette, that they believe filming for Bach has already started. Did you get any of those vibes when you went past?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:41 am

It's pretty quiet around the mansion. If filming has started, dont you think there will be many cars parked along the road leading to the mansion? The one I been to last year have signs saying no parking along the road.
I cant go there too often as the guard could see my car and it's a dead end.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:41 am

I wouldn’t b disappointed if Todd (NZ bachelorette f2) was an Aus Bach lead at some stage. He was extremely nervous at the beginning of the season but his confidence grew and feel he has charisma, wit and communicates well. Noticed his recent follows are Bec (Locke’s season) and joe (bachelorette f2) so maybe paradise first?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Loulou
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Vjeff
Enough
Agent99
Sprite
butterflylove
Dumb
Bobette
leavers