SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:47 am

The contestants for this season of The Amazing Race and Masterchef are very diverse. I have a feeling The Bachelor could be someone with a mixed culture.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by piraffe Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:58 am

Ola folks.
Saw this on the stories of bachie gossip on Instagram.
Is he our new bachelor?

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 36d44610
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E2a2d010

piraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:48 pm

WE HAVE A BACHELOR!! CONFIRMING WHAT @PIRAFFE SAW LATE LAST NIGHT!

AIRLINE PILOT, JIMMY NICHOLSON!

Let's hope he's better than the US pilot's (I'm looking at you, Peter & Jake) 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Hope he's good! However I've seen Pilot Pete's season so I know too much to be excited about the fact he's a pilot laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:53 pm

leavers wrote:Hope he's good! However I've seen Pilot Pete's season so I know too much to be excited about the fact he's a pilot laugh out loud

Two of the worst bachelors...Peter and Jake! I will try to keep an open mind. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:54 pm

Here's Jimmy's insta. And I have a mutual follower with him, a girl I grew up with.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Scree134

https://www.instagram.com/jimmynicholson/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:57 pm

And we’re off! You’re correct @Enough according to this article he is of mixed NZ/Fijian heritage

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9321175/amp/Handsome-pilot-Jimmy-Nicholson-31-announced-new-Bachelor.html

I wasn’t that keen on his Bach cover shot, but he looks quite cute in his own photos
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:23 pm

The pilot thing is not attractive to me either after Jake and Pete.  I always assumed pilots had to be highly intelligent but... yeah, Jake and Pete.  laugh out loud  

He'll tick boxes for the contestants though, and it makes sense for a pilot to put his hand up while he's grounded (should have thought of that really).

ETA:  First impressions losing altitude at an alarming rate.  Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 T5VgvRT

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:36 pm

Wonder how many flight attendants will be among the contestants laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:16 pm

Agent99 wrote:Wonder how many flight attendants will be among the contestants laugh out loud

I wonder how many jokes about the mile high club there will be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Agent99 wrote:Wonder how many flight attendants will be among the contestants laugh out loud

He's probably sick of sleeping with flight attendants by now and saw this as an opportunity to ~ explore other options ~ laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:11 pm

If he's anything like Pete they'll be all sent home night one!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Loulou
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Vjeff
Enough
Agent99
Sprite
butterflylove
Dumb
Bobette
leavers