Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:34 pm

@Dumb wrote:Charley tagged someone. Potential contestant next year? She does have connections.

@Bobette wrote:
@Dumb wrote:Charley tagged someone. Potential contestant next year? She does have connections.

Great minds think alike @Dumb I noticed that too, and the girl certainly seems keen.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  82whmZI

She's currently public - noting in case she suddenly goes private around filming time.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Uk2PtMY

https://www.instagram.com/steviejeangrey/

@Dumb wrote:@Bobette Looking at that ig defo looks like the influencer type. Will be keeping an eye on her.
I need to start keeping a list.

@Bobette wrote:This girl reckons she was encouraged to apply.  I somehow doubt it but noting for the record.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  624Smcj

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  GcK0FJ9

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  GAeGj3H

Source

@GuardianAngel could we please get a new thread for Bach AU Season 9?   Praying

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61924

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:41 pm

@leavers wrote:That girl is aggressively average @Bobette (that insta you linked, not Bella... although...)

I wonder if we're getting to the same point Australian Idol got to where everyone in the country that was worthy had applied years before... I just don't think we have the playerbase to sustain these shows on the level the US does...

@Bobette wrote:I tend to agree @leavers and if they actually did call that girl encouraging her to apply then yikes, that does not bode well for the 2021 vintage IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:03 am

I've been extremely bored during the holidays and decided to do some sleauthing of the contestants above.

That Stevie girl has connections with Niranga

But idk if she has a boyfriend or not. 

In the hashtags it says bestfriends and bff, ext. Probably could go on the show for insta fame and end up dating this bloke when she gets eliminated.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - TBD - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum