SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Dumb wrote:Charley tagged someone. Potential contestant next year? She does have connections.

Bobette wrote:
Dumb wrote:Charley tagged someone. Potential contestant next year? She does have connections.

Great minds think alike @Dumb I noticed that too, and the girl certainly seems keen.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  82whmZI

She's currently public - noting in case she suddenly goes private around filming time.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Uk2PtMY

https://www.instagram.com/steviejeangrey/

Dumb wrote:@Bobette Looking at that ig defo looks like the influencer type. Will be keeping an eye on her.
I need to start keeping a list.

Bobette wrote:This girl reckons she was encouraged to apply.  I somehow doubt it but noting for the record.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  624Smcj

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  GcK0FJ9

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  GAeGj3H

Source

@GuardianAngel could we please get a new thread for Bach AU Season 9?   Praying

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:41 pm

leavers wrote:That girl is aggressively average @Bobette (that insta you linked, not Bella... although...)

I wonder if we're getting to the same point Australian Idol got to where everyone in the country that was worthy had applied years before... I just don't think we have the playerbase to sustain these shows on the level the US does...

Bobette wrote:I tend to agree @leavers and if they actually did call that girl encouraging her to apply then yikes, that does not bode well for the 2021 vintage IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:03 am

I've been extremely bored during the holidays and decided to do some sleauthing of the contestants above.

That Stevie girl has connections with Niranga

But idk if she has a boyfriend or not. 

In the hashtags it says bestfriends and bff, ext. Probably could go on the show for insta fame and end up dating this bloke when she gets eliminated.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:35 am

butterflylove wrote:The Wash are saying they've stumbled across our Bachelorette.. but would they already have someone gearing up when Bachelorette filming doesn't start for another 3.5 months??

The Wash wrote:In a bit of an unexpected twist, The Wash may have accidentally stumbled upon this year’s Bachelorette in Sydney on Tuesday.

We overheard that the woman is called Sierra, and is from South London but now lives in Australia.

In all honesty, she may be The Bachelorette, she may just be a contestant on The Bachelor or she may even be on another random reality show.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BMR_6832.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=517&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BMR_6865.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=517&scale

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BMR_6928.jpg?scale.option=fill&scale.width=517&scale

Some other comments from The Wash's IG post.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Scree129

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Scree130

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Scree131

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Scree132

The Wash also believe Bachelor filming has started.

Bobette wrote:I dare say they mis-interpreted what she said, and she's just "a" Bachelorette, ie a contestant on this season of Bach. Will copy over to that thread. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:08 am

Bobette wrote:

Great minds think alike @Dumb I noticed that too, and the girl certainly seems keen.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  82whmZI

She's currently public - noting in case she suddenly goes private around filming time.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Uk2PtMY

https://www.instagram.com/steviejeangrey/

Dumb wrote:@Bobette Looking at that ig defo looks like the influencer type. Will be keeping an eye on her.
I need to start keeping a list.

she's private now.. could be nothing tho
Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Eviyze10
source: steviejeangrey Instagram
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:19 am

Ooooohhh... nice pickup. Does not look like a girl to put her IG on private unless she had to, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyDrew Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:04 pm

I followed her back when she was first sleuthed in this thread. She mentions a business IG account in her bio which currently is closed for new clients. I haven’t checked her Tiktok (also linked) but I think there’s a decent chance she’s on.

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:45 pm

NancyDrew wrote:I followed her back when she was first sleuthed in this thread. She mentions a business IG account in her bio which currently is closed for new clients. I haven’t checked her Tiktok (also linked) but I think there’s a decent chance she’s on.

clapping!   Nice.

Copying the Matrix caption from the pics of "Sierra".  Smells fishy to me.  TPTB probably called the paps themselves IMO.  Why all the fuss over ONE contestant?  If she ends up next Bette I'll assume they cast her for Jimmy's season with Bette in mind and would expect her to get to about F3, the ideal spot for a Next Lead to exit.

That said, I get a bitchy vibe (very judgemental I know laugh out loud) so maybe she's been cast as a villain and TPTB are throwing her name out now so we can sleuth her and get dirt before the show starts.  Either way it's no accident she was "overheard" giving away her name, background and saying she's going to be next Bette, IMO.  Rolling Eyes

Is this the new Bachelorette? Or maybe a Bachelor contestant? A brunette identified as Sierra from London pictured at Joh Bailey Salon in Double Bay with a cameraman, sound technician and two producers. It didn’t take long for the producers to spot the paps and from then on they went to extraordinary lengths to protect the identity of the woman. After having her hair and nails done the woman was ushered out of the front door as the paps waiting out the back. The producers used an umbrella to walk the woman to waiting taxi as she walked out with a hoodie and sunglasses.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8xxdJAt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:39 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captur18

Source

That erin girl has put her account on private as well.

Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkasauras Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:43 am

Are they filming now? I had a lead in a girl but she’s just put her SM back on public...

dorkasauras

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:58 am

Bobette wrote:
NancyDrew wrote:I followed her back when she was first sleuthed in this thread. She mentions a business IG account in her bio which currently is closed for new clients. I haven’t checked her Tiktok (also linked) but I think there’s a decent chance she’s on.

clapping!   Nice.

Copying the Matrix caption from the pics of "Sierra".  Smells fishy to me.  TPTB probably called the paps themselves IMO.  Why all the fuss over ONE contestant?  If she ends up next Bette I'll assume they cast her for Jimmy's season with Bette in mind and would expect her to get to about F3, the ideal spot for a Next Lead to exit.

That said, I get a bitchy vibe (very judgemental I know laugh out loud) so maybe she's been cast as a villain and TPTB are throwing her name out now so we can sleuth her and get dirt before the show starts.  Either way it's no accident she was "overheard" giving away her name, background and saying she's going to be next Bette, IMO.  Rolling Eyes

Is this the new Bachelorette? Or maybe a Bachelor contestant? A brunette identified as Sierra from London pictured at Joh Bailey Salon in Double Bay with a cameraman, sound technician and two producers. It didn’t take long for the producers to spot the paps and from then on they went to extraordinary lengths to protect the identity of the woman. After having her hair and nails done the woman was ushered out of the front door as the paps waiting out the back. The producers used an umbrella to walk the woman to waiting taxi as she walked out with a hoodie and sunglasses.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8xxdJAt

Source

@Bobette Are you thinking first date with a big Daily Mail write up laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:10 am

I'm thinking she'll be overtly sexual, get smashed and mouth off at cocktail parties, and be a desperate attention seeker.  Let's see how far off I am.   Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
NancyDrew
ariwolf
Dumb
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum