MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:10 pm

I'm on the west coast (San Francisco Bay Area) and MAFS started at 5:00 pm on Lifetime. While I don't have terribly high hopes for a Zayshia result, I am looking forward to this season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Ok, Chris caught my attention and not in a good way. He wants a wife that is "submissive and good in bed." Yikes. I would be running the other way. MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:33 pm

The Matchmaking Special started at 8 PM. ET/7 PM Central.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:01 pm

@suzq thanks. It didn't air for me. sad

Here we go, new season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62727

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:03 pm

Oh wait, the Matchmaking is starting now! All it said on my TV Guide was MAFS new, but now they just said it was the Matchmaking special

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:10 pm

@Doats ok I see what you mean about Chris. Suspect

I irks me it air's an hour later than everyone else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:22 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Doats ok I see what you mean about Chris. Suspect

I irks me it air's an hour later than everyone else.

@GuardianAngel I seem to remember that you were an hour "behind" in previous seasons. And I understand your frustration perfectly as I feel the same way when I'm behind on the Bach/ette.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:28 pm

@Doats yes you're right. Only to confuse me more. laugh out loud

The previews for the season look intense.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:35 pm

Ryan makes me want to put my cookies away. laugh out loud

Holy workout!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Paige seems lovely. I don't know about her with Chris though?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Jacob is so sweet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:48 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Paige seems lovely. I don't know about her with Chris though?

Exactly. I don't like to think of her getting hurt if she doesn't fit into his specific view of what a wife should be.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum