SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:35 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:So wow. What a change from last season. Just when I was getting used to really loving at least one couple! Wham!!

Chris and Paige. TRAIN WRECK. I mean, Chris is without a doubt the most vile human being I’ve encountered. Slick, sleezy, manipulative, inappropriate, gross, cruel, etc, etc. OMG. I can NOT STAND HIM. Skin crawl, creepy guy. BAD NEWS. How he got through any type of screening process is just BEYOND ME. Why didn’t anybody’s CREEP METER go off the rails? And poor Paige. But you know what? If he tosssed out the bait, I bet she’d go running right back! WHY?? Ugh!

Jacob & Haley - Another BAD match. I mean seriously? NOBODY NOTICED? Like after talking to this guy for 3 minutes that he is TOTALLY WEIRD? Come on “experts”! I’m sitting on my bed in Iowa listening to this guy talk feeling REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE, like, “OMG! Make it STOP!” And Hayley. I don’t know. Did she lie? It very well could have started off as going to be the girls. Maybe not. MAYBE she just wanted to get rid of the guy for a couple hours and didn’t want to hurt his feelings. But for him to go off like he did accusing her of having a boyfriend and the rest of his paranoid psycho babble, uh...no. I’d shut down and check out too. YUCK.

Clara & Ryan - Like them both. Normal, nice people. Looks like they have a good shot.

Brianna & Vincent - Like them both too. Normal, nice people. They’ll have a few bumps. But they can work through it, because they seem NORMAL.

Virginia & Eric - Hmm...I like them. Nice couple. But man...why did this chick want to get married when she wants to party all weekend with her single friends and crash on her single guy friend’s couch and expect her husband to be fine with it? She needs to get her priorities straight & back off the booze. Or she’s going to lose a really nice guy. I’m in a “wait & see” mode on this one.

Wish I could give the bold text 10 "likes."

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:49 pm

It’s just shocking to me that ANY woman would find Chris even remotely attractive. He has absolutely NO redeeming qualities that make up for for all his sleeze and dispicable character faults.
I looked up the “ex-fiancé”. She is also another lovely woman. Apparently successful, obviously beautiful. There’s a leaked video of their “engagement party”. They met in October of 2019. Got engaged in Feb of 2020. Chris says they broke up in May of 2020. But according to these reports, (her mother) they both had Covid-19 and were quarantined together on June 28, 2020.. So when did MAFS begin their process?
https://starsoffline.com/mercedes-myrick-wiki-chris-williams-age-job-mafs-ig/

https://youtu.be/Jo6B9xpaxYc

Last edited by Mastiiffmom on Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can’t spell)
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:28 pm

Anyone watching tonight? Not sure how I feel about the meeting between Paige, Chris and his ex-fiancee meeting? I would love for less focus to be on Paige and Chris.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:37 pm

I am watching MAFS Unfiltered right now. Paige is on it. She has been on almost every episode of Unfiltered so far. I hope that she doesn't have to do too many more episodes of this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:56 pm

I will be watching but I have an hour to wait till it starts.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Paige. Last week the previews showed Chris told her he's falling in love? and she was all giddy about it. I'm loosing respect for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Just started watching Unfiltered. I like to start late so I can fast forward through the commercials.

ETA: I am not at all sure why they chose Jacob to participate. He seems so uncomfortable and even a bit out of place.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:38 pm

suzq wrote:Anyone watching tonight? Not sure how I feel about the meeting between Paige, Chris and his ex-fiancee meeting? I would love for less focus to be on Paige and Chris.

Amen to that!! It ticks me off because I'm not interested in them at all!!

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:26 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:It’s just shocking to me that ANY woman would find Chris even remotely attractive. He has absolutely NO redeeming qualities that make up for for all his sleeze and dispicable character faults.
I looked up the “ex-fiancé”. She is also another lovely woman. Apparently successful, obviously beautiful. There’s a leaked video of their “engagement party”. They met in October of 2019. Got engaged in Feb of 2020. Chris says they broke up in May of 2020. But according to these reports, (her mother) they both had Covid-19 and were quarantined together on June 28, 2020.. So when did MAFS begin their process?
https://starsoffline.com/mercedes-myrick-wiki-chris-williams-age-job-mafs-ig/

https://youtu.be/Jo6B9xpaxYc

Thank you for the links on Chris and his fiancée. It’s shocking to me that with all this information online, the experts didn’t know about his background! I absolutely can’t stand Chris and I find it hard to believe anyone couldn’t see through his phoniness. There aren’t enough negative words to describe his character and behavior. Ugh! IMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I will be watching but I have an hour to wait till it starts.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Paige. Last week the previews showed Chris told her he's falling in love? and she was all giddy about it. I'm loosing respect for her.

I agree! In the beginning I felt sorry for Paige, but after seeing the way she appears to be tolerating Chris and his BS, I no longer have any sympathy for her. JMHO ...

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:35 pm

So....Chris’s reason for getting these two women together is because he “thought it would be kinda cool....”
REALLY? WTF? Cool for WHO? Him? So he can have two women he’s had sex with in the same room who might have a cat fight? What a JERK!
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:29 am

I just can't with Chris and his ex. She says that she doesn't want to get back with him in this episode, but they were actually spotted together in Cancun on vacation a week and a half ago. There's something that doesn't seem right about that whole situation. They are dragging it out for TV and either the ex is playing along or wants to "save face" in front of the cameras. I hope they don't keep ramping up the drama. They want to show the drama above the good moments except for Briana/Vincent and Virginia/Eric. It's like they only think people will tune in if they think there is tension.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:27 pm

Chris's drama is sickening. At this point I'm just looking forward to the end and watching happy couples.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
GuiltyPleasure
Hotmomma
pikake
gurlbrit
Jolena