SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed May 19, 2021 9:37 pm

suzq wrote:Anyone watching Reunion Show, Part 1 tonight?

Ooops. I taught a class this afternoon and fell asleep when I got home. Am watching now and am aghast to see Paige sitting next to Chris!

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed May 19, 2021 9:42 pm

I think Kevin Frazier is a great interviewer -- he's asking the hard questions to Ryan and Clara IMO!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed May 19, 2021 11:25 pm

suzq wrote:I think Kevin Frazier is a great interviewer -- he's asking the hard questions to Ryan and Clara IMO!

I still haven't warmed to Clara but certainly agree that Kevin was both tactful and charming with R&C. I think he was even better with trying to corral Chris into a semblance of a rational human being but now think that is not possible.

I also liked how charming Kevin was with Erik's mom and how he made her comfortable. It was nice to watch.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 20, 2021 1:32 am

Has anyone seen Ryan's IG to Clara tonight. It is so beautiful!!! I guess when he sent it she was still flying because he says he hopes she sees it when she lands. The are such a cute couple and I'm pretty sure it is a first that they are renewing their vows so family and friends can attend. How sweet. If someone can bring it over, it would be great. He has part of a song from John Legend on it for her. His IG is @ryanoubre

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 20, 2021 1:57 am

I guess Clara just saw it and said she is apologizing to the people boarding that she is crying happy tears.

Sorry about posting back to back here.

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 20, 2021 8:56 pm

Thanks for the updates everyone. I have not watched. (Hockey playoff time!)

@Brill thanks for the IG info. It's beautiful!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPE86RnDS2e/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 26, 2021 9:08 pm

Anyone watching The Reunion, Part 2? I am. I will be glad to have this season over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 26, 2021 9:15 pm

@suzq I have to wait 45 minutes. In the meantime I'm watching a great NHL playoff game NYI vs PIT. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 26, 2021 9:27 pm

Paige's friend, Nancy was on. I loved her responses.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 26, 2021 10:28 pm

I missed Paige. Watching Jacob and Hailey. I can't stand all the bickering.

What did Nancy say?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu May 27, 2021 12:14 am

I can’t get past Dr. Vivianna’s ridiculous earrings. 🙄
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 27, 2021 12:24 pm

I can't believe that even though the reunion is done they will be still to continuing to show more episodes of Season 12! How long are they going to drag this season on?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
GuiltyPleasure
Hotmomma
pikake
gurlbrit
Jolena