SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:45 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:45 pm

No CH, we don't need to talk about Clare and Dale. You could finish with Tay and show Clare and Dale at the end of the episode. This is so forced. "It seems like forever." Please. It's what, a couple of days/weeks after they left?

She had a connection with other guys? Really? When? Could have fooled me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:47 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 pm

Yeah this segment really isn't necessary.🙄

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:52 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:53 pm

Do we have another hour of Clare and Dale???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:54 pm

quietpal wrote:Yeah this segment really isn't necessary.🙄

I think this could have waited until the end of the season or as part of the MTA. Totally unnecessary tonight. It ruins the flow of the show. You just introduced Tay, can we please concentrate on her for a hot second before shoving Clare down our throats again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:58 pm

OMG. Babies. Dale looked a tad uncomfortable at that. Clare is just too OTT for me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:59 pm

They are adorable! Love is love and in the end that's all I want from this show!

I"ve always loved the sleuthing, the editing, everything else we do on this forum, but watching a happy couple is rewarding for me

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:59 pm

Alright, back to the regularly scheduled program please!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
pavalygurl
smg2587
Amethyst
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Diana
Maddy
Mia_Leoni
quietpal
Topazgold
Sprite