SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:38 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:40 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:41 am

I feel that finally we are getting into the season.  I like this group of guys.  Not a lot of them would I see as a life partner for Tayshia, but I just like them as people which has been sorely missing for me in some seasons.  
As to specific guys, I really like Brendan.  He has kind of that hipster vibe which I find fun.  His calm demeanor is so wonderful in this crazy time and I find him attractive...especially the eyes. Now, I know he reportedly leaves per RS so I don't know what happens.  I am curious about the Purge Halloween stuff also.  I am also now wondering about Chasen and the previews of a villian.  With tptb anything is possible.  I am just kind of turned off by Spencer.  And I wanted to like Noah but he does come off as immature in the previews.   I also want to know if there is any credence to the Eazy rumors because he is getting a great edit and I am liking him a whole lot.  I do like all of Tayshia's reported F4 and can kind of see her with Zac or Ben, for sure with Brendan, Ivan.

eta I am also enjoying Dr Joe.  For me it's been refreshing to hear thoughtful "grown azz" men instead of the usual frat crowd.  I loved Tayshia's statement about wanting to grow with a guy but not wanting to have to teach him to be a man.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:45 am

Tayshia’s great. I like her. Spencer was too aggressive in the pool for my taste. His pecs look fake laugh out loud. Not to be confused with Kenny’s one wildly moving pec. Brendan isn’t doing it for me. He’s a bit dorky. Their date was Brooks and Tyler C. all over again with the first 1-1 who it doesn’t work out with/can’t commit.

I like Ivan; he’s a cutie and might make a good Bachelor. Zac seems like a good guy. I get the sense Tayshia goes for guys who are her opposite in personality. That can sometimes work but sometimes it definitely doesn’t as you find you are too different beyond the initial attraction. She seems to like the more sensitive type of guys. Fs and NFs in Meyers Briggs.

Where is my man Demar? I’ve been wanting more screen time for him since the intro video. I’d like to see more of Bennett too to get more of a sense of him. And I kinda like Kenny although I’d be worried he’s probably a player. Overall a really good group of guys and it’ll be fun to get to know them more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:05 am

I know people are upset and annoyed with the Clare and dale part being put in, but I really don’t think there gonna be at mta and atfr. The mta was supposed to have been filming last week or this week and Clare isn’t/wasn’t  there. And if tayshia s ending is as messy as the last few have been they’d want that time to do all those interviews as well as interview Matt. Especially if tayshia ending isn’t completed after that official atfr being filmed in la Quinta which by all accounts it might not be. I’m not saying she isn’t with zac her F1, but that there is just more stuff to be filmed which tayshia being at nemacolin basically almost the past month could very well be possible. I think they needed to put it in tonight’s episode so they can go ahead, I think people would’ve been more annoyed if by the end they take time away from the drama of tayshia’s ending and Matt being introduced. I’ve already seen people saying it was rude they cut into tayshias time and blaming it on Clare that she selfish, etc. Also as the interview was filmed two weeks or so after the proposal when all of bachelor nation was talking about the drama, ch wasn’t lying when he said everyone is taking about it, but the way they edited the first few episodes turned people off Clare specifically so the tell all reception wasn’t taken well I saw. As RS stated the real update and timely was given by themselves the past week. Atleast now Clare doesn’t have to worry about the hate as she can finally breath.
Jmo

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:41 am

@Zaynab good point. I also think for those who support them like me, I wanted to know now and seeing them together last night was for me was the end of her portion of the show and the final story to what happened. Now they can move on and let Tayshia take over and the focus can be on her season. It would have been worse if they were at the MTA or at the ATFR IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:33 am

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-5-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:47 am

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelorette drew 5.1 million total viewers and a 1.6 rating, matching the season high in the demo set by last Thursday’s special outing and delivering its second-largest audience of the season.

https://tvline.com/2020/11/11/tv-ratings-the-bachelorette-tayshia-season-16/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:59 am

bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-5-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/

My favorite line from Sharleen's recap is "I’ve always found Tayshia polished and smart." I so agree. I remember that she called JPJ John when speaking to him and, to me, it seemed as if Tayshia was dealing with a man as opposed to a reality actor. I've liked her ever since.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:23 pm

Tayshia literally lights up a room–the burst of energy injected into the guys was something I haven't noticed from a cast in a long time. I can only imagine how intense the competition will get for her–rightfully so and well deserved  PINKHEART

She brought out a different side in almost all of the guys: Eazy softened, Zac focused, Ben invested. The looks on the guys' faces throughout the episode were priceless, especially when five of them moved towards her at the cocktail party to be the first SQT.  giggling

I enjoy Riley, Brendan, Ivan, Bennett, Ben, and a few others whose names I don't recall. Zac looks like he'll fall hard–their pairing does concern me a bit. Not sure right now what the storylines will be this season, but I'm excited to watch it!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 pm

Again, Sharleen is so astute! I particularly agree with her comments on Zac C:

Zac C, 36
The more I see of Zac C, the more I like. It’s amazing how powerful an extra six or seven years can be; as Tayshia put it, "Zac C really does feel like a man (versus a boy in a man’s body). Zac C seems grounded, confident yet modest, and like he’d know how to be a good partner—it doesn’t feel as though he’d need to be “taught,” to use Tayshia’s words. He might not be the flashiest candidate, but Zac C seems like quality husband material."

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:14 pm

Ashley I’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a34645670/bachelorette-tayshia-adams-season-16-episode-5-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 10th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
pavalygurl
smg2587
Amethyst
LoveDovez
ReneeM
Diana
Maddy
Mia_Leoni
quietpal
Topazgold
Sprite