SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:12 am

Tayshia seems to be into Ben, Brendan, and Zac. She connected well with Zac but I thought it was strange she barely kissed him. Maybe they edited out more kissing with him if he really is F1. Ivan doesn’t get all that much screen time. She does seem to like Bennett too. Oh and Noah too at least right now. Not much of Spencer this week who she really liked last week.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:27 am

Yesterday was one of those days, so I fell asleep on the sofa even before the show started on the east coast. I woke up at 8:30 feeling a bit sad that I had missed the first half hour, but determined to enjoy the rest of the show. The Chasen/Ed drama was going on, and I promptly fell asleep again. laugh out loud  I woke up 10 minutes or so before the end, to see the guys picking on Noah (who it seemed to me was simply showing some initiative.) IMO Noah looks better without the moustache.

I felt for Ben when Tayshia gently chastised him for not seeking her out. The look on his face was like that of a puppy who had his bone taken away from him. I was thinking, Tayshia, it's a two way street. If you like him, you can seek him out as well.

I'm still not feeling Brendan as a partner for Tayshia. He seems nice enough, but he doesn't stand out to me.

There was one point last night where they had a shot of Dr. Joe with his shirt somewhat open (maybe three buttons unbuttoned,) and I was like, oh yeah, that's what I want to see. ;)

I'll try to fully watch the show later in the week.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:49 pm

@LoveDovez A lot of viewers just follow tweets during the show (not necessarily into sleuthing but content to read what comes through their social media). And then there is reddit which is unfiltered and unmonitored and even deauxmoi which is the bottom of the sink holes.

I am on all social media platforms but have trained myself to use it sparingly. It's there if I want it but I don't want to sink my time into something that really has no impact on my life!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelorette (4.4 mil/1.3) slipped 17 and 23 percent opposite stiffer competition but still beat out This Is Us for the nightly demo win. Big Sky debuted to 4 mil and a 0.6 (and a TVLine reader grade of “B+”), improving on time slot predecessor Emergence‘s freshman averages (2.7 mil/0.5).

https://tvline.com/2020/11/18/tv-ratings-ncis-season-18-premiere/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-6-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-6-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/

Thanks for posting Sharleen's link. It's much appreciated!

As always, I find a nugget of wisdom/agreement with Sharleen's thinking. This particular quote of the week is "My moment of being done with Ed was when Chasen did attempt to apologize and smooth things over, and Ed only goaded more conflict." I couldn't agree more as I felt the same while watching and thinking that Ed fell below the level he was criticizing Chasen for. Hope Ed is gone soon...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:00 pm

I was equally bored and entertained by this episode.   The guys I think most of us thought would leave did.  Nice guys by all reports, maybe we'll see some of you again.

The Ed/Chasen thing went beyond the beyond.  Both are such disappointments to me, esp Ed my Pittsburgh favorite, what the h*ll were you thinking, and I agree, he should have accepted the apology.
Also in the early favorite fails, Eazy. Yikes!

Some others that I am over:  Spencer, Noah both a bit too full of themselves.  Jordan who I think has potential, is more annoying than I expected. Blake, nice guy but not a chance Tayshia is moving to Canada to live in the woods.
While I don't see him in the running for F4 I loved that Demar appeared to pull off the salmon jacket last night and is by all appearances a delight.  Riley was not highlighted last night, another good guy who I don't think will be in the last few contestants standing.
Two guys I personally would love as fun guy friends are Kenny and Bennett.

That brings me to Ivan who I think is a wonderful person, smart, fun, handsome etc.  But to me, while he is 28 to Tayshia's 29, I find him young for her and her life experience.  Want to see more of him though.

I think Ben really struggled this week and I'll bet tptb were playing in his head.  Still plenty of time to regroup but I'll echo something I read that if Ben does not accept a rose, this minute of not getting the time at the cocktail party might be where the seeds of doubt were sown.

Zac is starting to emerge as the finalist we've been spoiled on.  I think T is seeing his maturity, calm demeanor and kindness and is very impressed.  I would be fine with Zac as our F1.

Now while I don't see a connection with T, my other standout is JOE.  I think he's probably the most under-rated contestant in a long time.  I like everything he's shown us so far.

And my personal favorite, Brendan showed again what a sweetheart he can be.  I am gonna be heartbroken at this ending I think. sigh.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:19 pm

https://youtu.be/9U2-2KcGLI0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:45 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I can remember the days when we had 30- 50 pages on here easily. What on earth happened? Where is everybody??

Tayshia makes a good Ette and I enjoy the men except Chasen and Ed. They are making TPTB so happy right now, but making themselves look like fools doing it.

I remember those days too when it took hours to go through every post. laugh out loud I DVR and watch either the next day or 2 days later. The Voice and This Is Us have higher priority for me. giggling

I wish I knew which guy was who yet but I don't unless their names are Zac, Chasen, Bennett, Blake or any of her F4. Oops. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:02 pm

I always appreciate Sharleen's comments. I'll keep them in mind when I watch the episode.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:56 pm

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1329195617143443461?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Did you guys notice how Tayshia said “Y’all” a couple times last night when talking to the group of guys? I thought it was cute and funny. Orange County girl talking like a Southerner. Sometimes I’d like to use that handy expression but it just feels too weird being a CA girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Doats
Sprite
ReneeM
albean99
Maddy
quietpal
LoveDovez
frajosfanofchris
Norcalgal
Dahling
Topazgold