SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChasen - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:27 pm

gabriele wrote:Did you guys notice how Tayshia said “Y’all” a couple times last night when talking to the group of guys? I thought it was cute and funny. Orange County girl talking like a Southerner. Sometimes I’d like to use that handy expression but it just feels too weird being a CA girl.

I heard her and thought wait she doesn't talk Southern. laugh out loud

Last edited by LoveDovez on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

TeamChasen - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:40 am

gabriele wrote:Did you guys notice how Tayshia said “Y’all” a couple times last night when talking to the group of guys? I thought it was cute and funny. Orange County girl talking like a Southerner. Sometimes I’d like to use that handy expression but it just feels too weird being a CA girl.

I did notice that!  Smiley  I wonder if she picked it up from a BN friend. I'm a born and bred Yankee, but when I moved to Maryland I adopted it, because as you note, it's handy.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:12 pm

I definitely noticed y'all too. I found it strange only because if you're not living among people who use it often, why would it be natural.

That's like when I'm stateside, there are some words I'll use that I know are American vs the Canadian version but when I'm back in Canada I wouldn't say it that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:25 pm

This episode started to bring some of the main players onto the scene like Ben (so much screentime) and Ivan. Since Tayshia's first episode, TPTB show Tayshia's 1:1 time with Brendan, Zac, Ivan, and Ben so that we can see the connections building.

Something tells me that Tayshia's season will produce a relationship for her but not a husband. I see tremendous chemistry between her and Ben, Brendan, and Noah. Based on Tayshia's comments about the guys "looking good," it seems like physical aesthetic plays a big role in a relationship for her. Interestingly, for the very obvious attraction she feels for Ben, there's this barely perceptible guarding from her with him (and Zac). I noticed, too, that she went in for the kiss with Brendan whereas Zac and Ben initiated theirs. IMO, she really likes Brendan.

I am starting to wonder if Ben plays things too cool further down the line based on episode 2's arc, and she ends up cutting him at F3. To date, his storyline eclipses his relationship with Tayshia, and the F1's story arc is almost always shown in relation to the lead rather than his/her own story being bigger than the couple's.

Really enjoying her season so far PINKHEART

ETA: I hope that the "grown man" commentary ends after this episode. It would be interesting to hear the men address the unrealistic and unhealthy pressures placed on them rather than engage in competitions that reinforce the stereotypes.

Last edited by veg_out on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Just went back and rewatched this week's episode. Now I want to add Joe to my list of the men I liked.

Would it be possible to consider him for the next Bachelor?  TeamChasen - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3552228123

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Doats wrote:Just went back and rewatched this week's episode. Now I want to add Joe to my list of the men I liked.

Would it be possible to consider him for the next Bachelor?  TeamChasen - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3552228123

But they already have Matt! Guess he could be the one after the next Bachelorette....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:37 pm

luvstx wrote:
Doats wrote:Just went back and rewatched this week's episode. Now I want to add Joe to my list of the men I liked.

Would it be possible to consider him for the next a future Bachelor?  TeamChasen - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3552228123

But they already have Matt!  Guess he could be the one after the next Bachelorette....

@luvstx Yup, I know.   giggling  Please see my edit above to correct my unclear post.

One of my college professors once said, "You must not write to be understood; you must write to not be misunderstood." I need to take her advice to heart more.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Joe seems to be a fan favorite (at least on Twitter) right now and I'd be on board with him being a bachelor. TeamChasen - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:49 am

https://twitter.com/sharleenjoynt/status/1330039934116372482?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 pm

I finally got caught up on this episode (well, mostly.) I see the squabbling between the guys as being mostly expected competitiveness. IMO most of them will be buddies when this all wraps up. As for Tayshia's interactions, I liked her with both Ben and Ivan, but mostly with Ben. She has a sparkle when she's with Ben, and he looks like he's totally infatuated with her.

It sounded like Bennet made Beignets for Tayshia on the "Grown Man" group date. If so, I'm really impressed by that. It showed that he listened to her when she expressed her love of donuts, and tried hard to impress her with something donut-like, but a little more sophisticated. When I saw this part of the group date, I was thinking that the show should have more cooking competitions, especially for the male contestants. Making meals is such a big part of a relationship.

I love whatever screen time Dr. Joe gets. Smiley
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 17th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Doats
Sprite
ReneeM
albean99
Maddy
quietpal
LoveDovez
frajosfanofchris
Norcalgal
Dahling
Topazgold