SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigSky - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:01 am

Finally, next week for one on one for Zac!!!! YAY!!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

BigSky - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:03 am

BigSky - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EnoydWdXcAEMGBS
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC 1m
These men kiss and tell 🤭 Thanks for watching #TheBachelorette rose pic.twitter.com/m6rhW6J7Zw
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:17 am

I only saw about half the show tonight due to fatigue. Hopefully the Thanksgiving long weekend will give me a bit more pep. I loved Tayshia's nighttime 1-on-1 with Ivan. He is just so sweet. The activities seemed perfectly pitched to bring him out of his shell. That made me wonder if Ivan had been pre-selected for this date. No matter. It worked. I also liked the quality of Tayshia's conversation with Zac.

I saw on RS that Dr. Joe was eliminated at the rose ceremony. Noooooo! Don't take away my Dr. Joe! Hopefully he can carve out some time for Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:43 am

@Amethyst   bluwavz brought over an article on Joe.  It's in his contestant thread.  Sounds like he might be open to the idea of BIP.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:15 am

I missed the first hour of the show and I’m so bummed I missed Tayshia & Ivan’s 1-1. It sounds like they had an important and emotional conversation about racism and how it has personally affected them. I’m hoping a good portion of it will be on YouTube so I can see it later. Ivan seems like such a great catch: super smart, kind, good-looking. I keep wondering if he got his chess piece back from Clare. He needs his queen!

I get the sense Tayshia is very straightforward and honest. Having been raised to be that way myself I hope Tayshia doesn’t get snowed by some of these guys who seem a bit manipulative. I know my first instinct is to assume everyone else is being honest and that just isn’t always the case. Noah and Ed have both stirred up trouble in the house. I think Tayshia has just taken them at their word when circumstances haven’t been quite as they’ve portrayed them to be to her.

While Bennett has some real attitude at times I’ll take him over Noah anyday, and it looks like Bennett gets the axe next week on the 2-1. Chateaux Bennett will be closing for the season. I wonder if he or someone else comes back. I will be glad when Noah and Ed are gone but it looks like Noah does go far. It’ll be good to see her 1-1 with Zac next week to get to know him better. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:47 am

My daughters and I continue to love this season and think Tayshia is a great bacherlorette -- genuine, smart, sassy, thoughtful and empathetic.

The conversation with Ivan blew us away. Couldn't believe that TPTB kept so much of it in and unedited. Tayshia's emotional reaction to the whole situation was powerful and illuminating. T and Ivan share life experiences that most of us cannot even begin to understand.

And the conversation with Zac was direct and refreshing. But it did leave me thinking that they've had many more deep conversations than perhaps she's had with others.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:03 am

I would have more respect if she got rid of Ed... she knows he is a producer tool. His days were associated with chase. I cannot watch his face anymore.. That they thought he was still useful is stupid. But maybe that was the deal. Be stupid with CH and get another week exposure.

Bennett shouldn’t have engaged anything with Noah. And Noah played the pity victim and should have known better about manipulation.

I hate those filling time useless episodes. Why they don’t give use meaningful conversations? Why going the childish drama all the time?

MAJOR SIGH

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am

luvstx wrote:My daughters and I continue to love this season and think Tayshia is a great bacherlorette -- genuine, smart, sassy, thoughtful and empathetic.

The conversation with Ivan blew us away.  Couldn't believe that TPTB kept so much of it in and unedited.  Tayshia's emotional reaction to the whole situation was powerful and illuminating.  T and Ivan share life experiences that most of us cannot even begin to understand.

And the conversation with Zac was direct and refreshing.  But it did leave me thinking that they've had many more deep conversations than perhaps she's had with others.  

This is IMO their mea culpa or ways to show National that this show is not racist. Why they picked Tayshia and Matt. Don’t get me wrong, I loved that I could watch meaningful conversation for a change.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:56 am

@HEA   Ed has to be a producer tool.  They let him knock on CH's door instead of leading him to Tayshia's suite.  rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Same here. It was time to take the pup out for a pee. I don't enjoy watching hollering back and forth at each other.

LoveDovez wrote:
Thanks. I'm not a fan of his, but I hate people being mean people like the guys are with him. It's uncalled for. They need to stay in their lane and put their attention on Tayshia and not Noah.. He will crash and burn soon enough.

CH said it was 2am! laugh out loud He looked pretty good all dolled up in sweats at 2am. laugh out loud

MiniDiva wrote:@HEA   Ed has to be a producer tool.  They let him knock on CH's door instead of leading him to Tayshia's suite.  rofl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:14 pm

I really enjoyed parts of last night's episode, especially the deep parts. I got a little confused by the way they were doing the GDs but it seemed to work.

Bennett: I finally think I saw a bit of the real guy when he was talking to Tayshia at the pool. Even then, he deflected talking much about his engagement. It did make me understand more why he lasted as long as he did. I'd like to see him on BIP.

Ivan: Still my favorite. I loved their 1 on 1 time because they had fun plus shared a much deeper conversation than I've ever seen on the show. I could see them having something and we really saw an insight into each of them.

Ben: I'm torn on him but did think he helped himself by going to Tayshia's suite. It seems like she wasn't sure about him until then.

Zac: They clearly have chemistry but I found their conversation a little stilted for the first time.

Joe: I was so bummed to see him go.  Upset I'm sure there was more of a friendship with him but keeping Ed? Blech. I loved the interview he had and while I'd love to see him on my TV again, I hope he finds love on his own.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
luvstx
pavalygurl
Amethyst
Sprite
LoveDovez